• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Of Michigan Brawl 2!!! 03-13-10

SoiGreg

Smash Journeyman
I'm sooooo hyped. Tomorow is my girlfriends birthday, which most of you probably saw her before. And then its tourny!

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
So... I'm one of the people that Gawd mentioned is going from Alpena. Anyway, we'll be bringing two setups to this.

earthadept

Smash Lord
ps
tremor - i forgot for the longest time to say this... sorry about last week. i left my phone charger in AA and it died lol. couldnt find a way to charge it before i left. XD

but i'd be down for melee tomorrow!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'll team with you. Xatic isn't sure if he will team with me or whatnot. So if I don't team with him. I would love to team with you. no homo.
I foudn a teammate actually allready, thanks though! i see you live in livonia, down to play tomorrow?

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
ps
tremor - i forgot for the longest time to say this... sorry about last week. i left my phone charger in AA and it died lol. couldnt find a way to charge it before i left. XD

i need your address and phone number

TheMann

Smash Ace
Hey any Ann Arbor/Ypsi people wanna go to the flint tourney with me and Anther? Anthers driving but flint is a long way so we need people to split gas with. So come ride with us we're kewl guys lol

This is lies!

judge!

Smash Ace
the mann i tried to get a hold of anther. but i need a ride and i think u sorta pass this way anyways...of coruse id split gas lul

Anther

Smash Champion
Judge, It'd be a lot better if someone from the Bloomfield area could come get ya.. lol.
I'll be leaving Canton and going back to Ypsi Saturday to get peeps =X.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
So... I'm one of the people that Gawd mentioned is going from Alpena. Anyway, we'll be bringing two setups to this.

I'll 100% be there. And will have 1 or 2 people riding with me. I believe that we can even bring a set-up.
Thank you all for bringing setups. The more the better! It'll also be nice seeing some new faces. I'm looking forward to playing all of you! Look for the Pit player named Arc!

I'll see you all tomorrow, HYPE

judge!

Smash Ace
****it..i need a ride can someone please come get me i live in sterling heights my cell number is 1586-292-8092. ill pay good gas money

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord

haha it's aight. you missed a funny night though :laugh:

I would've been down to play tonight, but it looks like I'll just be staying in EL till the tournament tomorrow because we have some MSU kids going that are riding with me.

So yeah, I'm bringing 2-4 guys from MSU for melee. + a setup. Let's get some friendlies on for sure AA

IrisKong

Smash Lord
WHO WILL IRIS BE PLAYING AT THIS TOURNY!?!

....No one knows...well...like 5 people know but yea.

vanstrummer

Smash Rookie
Ok were running a little late because my doubles partner decided to sleep in, but we will be there for sure. And we are bringing a set-up

Top Bottom