• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Of Michigan Brawl 2!!! 03-13-10

SoiGreg

Smash Journeyman
Ham got his wii stolen at our own tournament but he still brings a setup regardless
Well, the thing is. You get $5 off, and you risk losing...
1.) A memory Card
2.) A game disk
3.) Wii / Cube
4.) TV? Idk how that would work though.

All of those things are worth more than $5. Plus, you can ask someone for $5 and I'm pretty sure most people would just say "Pay me back" and you have got it. If you ask for $20 or maybe even $10 They might not even consider it.

All in all, I'm still bringing a setup ;D

DerkTheJerk

Smash Journeyman
Anther when u came to the first ''Best of Michigan Brawl Tourney''

The tourney was over at 9:34 lol and thats with you and Omniswell procrastinating Grand Finals, smoke breaks, Only 8 setups, 33 entrants, (and no Lain)

And we started at 5:51

SoiGreg

Smash Journeyman
Anther when u came to the first ''Best of Michigan Brawl Tourney''

The tourney was over at 9:34 lol and thats with you and Omniswell procrastinating Grand Finals, smoke breaks, Only 8 setups, 33 entrants, (and no Lain)

And we started at 5:51

Did you have Brawl doubles and singles.
melee doubles and singles?

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Although it says Brawl doubs starts at 1. What time should we be getting there for registration and such? I mean Ijust skimmed the post again cause I'm in a rush right now. But I haven't seen anything on what time to arrrive. Thanks in advance.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
me soigreg and boxxy will be there at like 11:00 or 11:30, we will help u guys with setup.

And yes im fully aware of the things that can happen to your setup but if keep all your **** in one area and check on it every once in a while im sure u will be ok

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Just be there be4 1pm if your participating in doubles..I suggest 12:30 atleast to get some practice in though...
Alright sounds good. Like I said I'm bringing 3 other friends also, one may bring a setup idk yet. We should be there around 12.15 if he doesn't have a setup. And if he does a little earlier than that.

Xatic

Smash Lord
me soigreg and boxxy will be there at like 11:00 or 11:30, we will help u guys with setup.

And yes im fully aware of the things that can happen to your setup but if keep all your **** in one area and check on it every once in a while im sure u will be ok
I will also be here early to set up. Around 11 or so.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Just wanted to confirm with you guys that my friend is bringing a setup. Se we will be there around 11.30 I guess.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Its great to hear more people are bringing setups! Derk, tell Mani I won't be over on Friday till after midnight. I work till 11pm that night. I'll most likely give you guys a call though just in case.

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
So is anyone driving to this from AA that has a spot in their car??? I'll give CASH......
i'll come pick you up, but the fact ill be driving like 5 hours to pick people up and then another 5 to take them home means the gas money is gonna be like 20-25$

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Any body got any good places to eat in Flint? or Favorites? I've only been there twice.
Well where we are at I'm not sure if there are any around. But if you get on the expressway and head east [2 exits i think] there are a whole bunch of fast food joints and such.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Marshmallowman! I think I just played you on wifi! You play kirby yeah? Those were some interesting matches. Either way +1 hype for the tourney!

Notra

Smash Ace
may not go do to real life events. dont rly care as much cause no PRs. so there is no consequence for not showing up. but hey, theres a good chance ill be going. Just prob wont do teams.

Top Bottom