• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Of Michigan Brawl 2!!! 03-13-10

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
teczero and i running melee teams

i dont suck anymore

sort of

its more like..hes gotten better

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I'll be there along with two friends [one is going for sure the other is a maybe.] One of my friends may be able to bring a set up, he isn't 100% sure though.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
dude arc if i knew u were gonna show i would have teamed but me and King of Boos are teaming. if by some reason he doesnt show and u still need a partner ill will gladly team

SoiGreg

Smash Journeyman
Ori ho! Just confirmed that I am going 100%, can you still give me a ride there and back to and from your house?

SoiGreg

Smash Journeyman
yeah boxxy's parents will be giving us a ride back
Boxxy text me and he said that he can only take me down as far as Oris house. Lmfao. Well I told him my mom is picking me up from there. Is that okay if I stay there for a bit early, and a bit late? Like 10-15 minutes?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Boxxy text me and he said that he can only take me down as far as Oris house. Lmfao. Well I told him my mom is picking me up from there. Is that okay if I stay there for a bit early, and a bit late? Like 10-15 minutes?
yes .

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
If anyone near south bend, Indiana (right near the michigan/indiana border) is interested in a carpool, i'll be carpooling up to 4 people. it'll be alot better than travelling alone, as well as 1/4 of the cost you would be spending on gas!

Demp

Smash Journeyman
+1 Hype we need to focus on this tourney and not *****ing about our PR
Really. All you get out of a PR is drive to become on the PR, and if you are already on it you just get recognition. Nothing else, not even a complementary candy bar.

****. I want a Reese's PBC.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
@Godzson

Just got your message. I was hoping Derk might wanna team as I've played with him before, but if he already has a partner I'm down!

@Derk

Would you and Mani mind me coming down the night before again? We can get some practice in plus I won't get lost getting to the venue like I did last time :p Also, are your other friends that I met last time coming to this? Mario was pretty good O_o Just PM me. I'll probably end up PMing this to you when I'm not at work.

TurtleRape08

Smash Rookie
Sure Arc your welcome to spend the nite over my house...(And Derek has a Partner)

And no there isnt a ALL IS BRAWL for this...But if you would like to make one for this just Make the Thread and Link me....

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sure Arc your welcome to spend the nite over my house...(And Derek has a Partner)

And no there isnt a ALL IS BRAWL for this...But if you would like to make one for this just Make the Thread and Link me....
ill go make it now link within a few minutes

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
Sauce boss, i could pick you up on our way to the tourney, but its about a 30 minute detour, so you would have to help pay for gas.

Gawd

Smash Rookie
Can't wait for this I'm new to the site but not to brawl! I Got 3 others coming with me! I wanna meet some better players. Where heading there from Alpena!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Can't wait for this I'm new to the site but not to brawl! I Got 3 others coming with me! I wanna meet some better players. Where heading there from Alpena!
Alpena \(O_o)/
whoa thats up there lol, hope you guys think this tourney will be worth the drive and will want to come to more after this one

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
I've driven further for tourneys :p

On another note: I may end up bringing a doubles partner this time. If not I'll team with you Godzson

Top Bottom