• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Of Michigan Brawl 2!!! 03-13-10

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
if its the week after teczero and i cant attend

if you have a ride to SMYM mark tell teczero.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Just checked the date and it looks good for me right now. So I guess I can actually go to this one.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I do like the date for this. I'll also see if one of my friends is interested in attending.

D

Deleted member

I need a dubz partner for this. Ori, Sauce? I'm thinking about doing Melee too lol. Don't make fun of my Sheik! :urg:

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Thus weekend? If you mean this weekend, then I might be down. But you should really post that in the Big MI thread and not someone else's tournament thread.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
mew2king come to this tourney :)

im still looking for a BRAWL dubs partner, goddy u interested?mew2king dubs?

o and keep this date the same

D

Deleted member

Team for melee? I use Icies, and yes I am a wobbling mofo. Ummm, I can use marth for teams too if need be :)
I'll team with you if you don't mind losing lol. I should probably do a lot of friendlies before I join the tournament scene for Melee.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Me and King got dubs ;)

ill be bringing a setup, and for food is there food around the venue?

IDontNeedNoNana

Smash Rookie
I'll team with you if you don't mind losing lol. I should probably do a lot of friendlies before I join the tournament scene for Melee.
Well, I'm not even known at all so I don't mind. Just gotta get my name out there and get people to notice so I can do better eventually. So sure, if I can make it I will go.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
yo luke get at me for carpoolsies :D SoiGreg wants a ride, and i can get us there one way

Boxxy

Smash Lord
alright cool, i'll deff be bringing a set up and recording (will deff bring a power strip this time lol)

edit

yeah i can do a carpool also, hit me up on aim cause phone is dead and idk where the charger is

Top Bottom