• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Of Michigan Brawl 2!!! 03-13-10

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lol it's funny I was just about to say that I realized since this is 4 days after FFXIII comes out I wouldn't be able to make it lol.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
do it the week before cause i wont be able to go if its the week after smym =[

Gates

Banned via Warnings
idk about the week before. It's my spring break, but my grandmother is coming back into town and having some major surgery so I might not be able to come.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yeah because there's like what 4 characters in the game who use aerials? Man Notra your logic is flawless.

Notra

Smash Ace
Own air, as in more than 2 jumps, or ridculous recovery/ aireal movement. I said nothing of air atks. I've shown no holes. Ya boy is imperveous. But no since there is a lot of bickering I'll come up with a solid set of cps for everywhere. Where everychar has 2 legit cps.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
oh if this is the week before thats the saturday after this saturday isnt it lol

-Coco-

Smash Ace
U win on rc, cause ppl don't know how to fight u there. It's a shock vs olimar. Me personally didn't know ur olimar at all. I expected lcancel and got coco'd. But that's a whole other convo.

although this is very true Olimar in general doesnt do bad there in general either =3

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'm not going to SMYM because i dont wnat to make that drive twice in two weeks.

So I'm coming to this and so is Teczero for melee.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
idk when it is just geta date scheduled so ican request work off.

who would wanna do doubles? i team well with anyone i play Marth Snake in Dubs anyone?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
he doesnt have a ride.

if you can get him one im sure he'll go mark

Top Bottom