• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2007- San Bernardino, Socal (12/29) - Thanks for coming! Go to results now

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Wow calm down, if you can't make it you can't make it. TO's can't make everyone happy. He set a date which is what you wanted him to do so now you either go or you don't.
I actually wanted him to do it earlier. Like, the day he made the thread. You should calm down, no one is serious on these boards sonnnn

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
**** dude, i wish you could show me vids of this ownage. The only vids i can find of us playing are right here:

http://www.getyourtournament.com/multimedia.html

Did you win in those videos mike? Cuz if it's not on tape, it never happened. ****.
LOLLLLLLL, you b*tch hahaha.

Meeting me in the winner's bracket is a guaranteed loss Hugo. You better hope I run into Fabian or Mike Haze before you.

festizzio

Smash Champion
If this changes back to the 29th then I'm definitely going, if it stays changed to the 5th there's a 50% chance.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
wait so 2 or 3 people couldn't make it on the 29th? And what 10-ish aren't gonna make it on the 5th. Hmm... Might just wanna consider changing it back? Then again I'm biased since I'm gonna be missing out :-/

Straight

Smash Journeyman
not sure if ill be going to this anymore either. whats up with the date change?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I'm gonna start a petition for this date change for people who can't make it. Changing the date 10 days before is a tournament laaaaaame. A lot of us cleared stuff around our schedule for this. I'll just list off the poeple that won't be able to make it so far.

Azn Lep
Edrees
HugS
Straight
Rickety
festizzio
Atlus
Whatisfear
St. Pat
khepri
Fabian?

I'm sure there are more, but dang that's a lot of really good players (and me) that aren't going to make it. Sorry if the date is set in stone, cause I know it's tough being a TO.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I will have my final decision on the date up by tomorrow night at the latest. I'm sorry the date changed conflicted with so many people's schedules, I thought I was doing the right thing when in fact I wasn't. I got a little pressured into changing the date by a few people and didn't realize that more people were going to be affected by it.

So tomorrow night at the very latest. I know this is really sudden as it might be on Saturday, but please stick with me.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
dear luigi,
alan can't make it the 29th
let's team

sincerely
Fabi
Don't do it Luigi. Take this advice from someone who beat Hugo and Larry, who has a better falco than yours, that very same day as teaming with Fabian, then having to hear Fabian talk sh*t saying that he "carried" me in teams, even though the DEFINITION of carrying someone involves actually helping to WIN a game.

But then iono, Alan is pretty sh*tty too, so it's your call.

Oh yea, did i mention that I beat Hugo? ****

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Its the 29th. No more date changes at all.

If anyone goes on AIM trying to get me to change the date back, I'm probably going to ignore them ^^

Top Bottom