• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2006- SoCal United December 30th Results

emerican

Smash Ace
lmao.. i remember when sos made that picture... that was waaaay back from the burbank tourney... im tellin you.. that rat is **** :p

Knivez

Smash Ace
posted this w/ my wii.
kinda cook but totally impractal and a real pain in the ***.never again lol

Knivez

Smash Ace
HAHA well then, i might as well be using my laptop.
besides..the mouse > wiimote for browsing..and u cant dl files or view those gay panda videos that u sent me.
other than that, its COOL lol

Aesis

Smash Ace
I love Christmas hee hee

I'll accept money matches as well, Christmas hurts my wallet :( owie

Against my Sheik $3
Against my Marth $2

YA ? XD

PandaX

Smash Lord
I'm currently changing my bid for Wii boxing.

Anyone that wants to money match, here are the following terms:

$1 for one round
$5 for best of 3
$10 for best of 5
$20 for best of 7

Any takers for any MM on wii boxing?

Atlus8

Smash Master
AWESOME!!!! I just might make it to this. My friend called and said that we might get a ride from another friend. If all goes well and nothing else comes up to take away that ride...then count me in. I'll bring a cube IF I attend.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Speaking of money matches. I have had the ATLUS CHALLENGE going on for a week and a half: the FIRST person that is able to FOUR stock me will be rewarded $5. Rules: four stock, no item,etc. and I get to choose my character, but my opponent decides on any stage. Many have tried the challenge and few have been SO VERY close, but didn't quite pull it off. You don't have to call me out for the challenge and you DON"T have to pay to challenge me. We might just be playing casually and BAM! you win $5.

Of course...I'm still not sure if I'll make this tourny, since my friend may just give me a ride to this, but you know...things happen and there goes my ride.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

$1 for one round
$5 for one round
$10 for best of 3
$20 for best of 3

Any takers for any MM on wii boxing?
rofl who would ever accept that?

PandaX

Smash Lord
rofl who would ever accept that?
High rollers who think they got skills.

$1 for one round
$5 for best of 3
$10 for best of 5
$20 for best of 7

Boom! Updatesies kid

Soid

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana wants to go!!

HEY HI IM FROM TIJUANA AND MY FRIENDS AND I WANT TO GO TO THIS TOURNEY BUT WE DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THERE SO I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME HOW WE´RE LIKE 5 PPL SO IF YOU WANNA TALK WHIT ME ADD ME SOID.HERO.OF.TIME@HOTMAIL.COM

P.D. I DONT USE LINK XD
P.D.D. WE DONT HAVE CAR...

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Speaking of money matches. I have had the ATLUS CHALLENGE going on for a week and a half: the FIRST person that is able to FOUR stock me will be rewarded $5. Rules: four stock, no item,etc. and I get to choose my character, but my opponent decides on any stage. Many have tried the challenge and few have been SO VERY close, but didn't quite pull it off. You don't have to call me out for the challenge and you DON"T have to pay to challenge me. We might just be playing casually and BAM! you win $5.

Of course...I'm still not sure if I'll make this tourny, since my friend may just give me a ride to this, but you know...things happen and there goes my ride.
i hope u go i want 5$ :p lol jk

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Yo man, anyone wanna give me a ride to this? My other ride's car broke down, lawl. If you're coming from LA I'm on the way there, so come pick me up. =) I got $$ for gas *****

Top Bottom