• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2006- SoCal United December 30th Results

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LOL. dude you never two stocked me and...why would you go falco if you two stocked me? makes no sense?!
Haha Sheik v Ganondorf money match? :p Believe it or not, I suck vs Ganons, primarily because I never play them. (A wise guy like Knivez would say I suck vs everyone, though. Cue Knivez intro music.)

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
High rollers who think they got skills.

I'm currently changing my bid for Wii boxing.

Anyone that wants to money match, here are the following terms:

$1 for one round
$5 for best of 3
$10 for best of 5
$20 for best of 7

Boom! Updatesies kid
Il probably go best of 3.
Just because sometimes it's pure luck lol

nublet06

Smash Lord
i would like to appologize in advance for anyones feelings that i will hurt while talking trash during the crew battles. Anyone who has witnessed a crew battle with ROFL, should know that many things are said so that you lose more stocks, not so that you go home and slash your wrist.

yay its christmas eve.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
You have 14 of the top 20 attending plus Teba, Boa, and Evilnemesis who should be on there too.

1) Ken
2) Hugs
3) DSF

4) Manacluod
5) Mike Y
6) Wolf

7) Arash
8) Edrees
9) Knives

10) Gabe
11) Champ
12) Azeem
13) Romeo

14) Caotic
15) Aesis
16) Panda

17) Ultra Luigi
18) Blitz
19) Mr. PBody
20) Azn Lep

Now's your chance to prove yourself one last time!! So who's gonna take Caotic's spot?

PandaX

Smash Lord
15 Thomas, Champ is coming now from what I heard, but I won't confirm it until he says yes, like he always does in bed.

Oh **** I did a knives post.

So this hot chick was lying in bed with me last night and...

Not only Mike Y has the savsies kid.

petoo0

Smash Ace
Haha Sheik v Ganondorf money match? :p Believe it or not, I suck vs Ganons, primarily because I never play them. (A wise guy like Knivez would say I suck vs everyone, though. Cue Knivez intro music.)
LOL. well maybe, but shieks are teh gays. if we do not more than a dollar cause thast a gay match.

gannon ditto 2/3 lets do it :p gannon bragging rights ftw

lets get it recorded so the loser cant make any johns
lol. k and no you can just pick FD...

PandaX

Smash Lord
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone enjoys these 2 days. I'm gonna have a drink for each and every one of you guys >.>

PandaX

Smash Lord
Yo zeemsies, my aim is PandaMasterX4

I'm gonna be home late tomorrow from all the parties, then work on tuesday -_- but friday I should be free.

Nashun

Smash Ace
guys i need a doubles partner for this. Hero isn't going to show up because he's spending that weekend in mexico. anybody wanna team with a Kirby that was able to withstand the incredibly sexy onslaught of the Panda training?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Merry Christmas SoCal! ****, wish I could make it. :( There could be a small possibility of me coming if someone is able courteously provide a ride for me. Even if, it still looks grim, but the chances would improve, so if you think you might be able to, let me know. I would need a teams partner also. Thanks...

Zenith

Smash Ace
Attention

If any1 nearby; I'm talkin 20 mins or less, need a ride I can help, but you must chip $7 for gas both ways.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be recording various matches with my new camera ^_^

Top Bottom