• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2006- SoCal United December 30th Results

Knivez

Smash Ace
ya thats true, but more importantly, the winner of this will be taking azeem for the night.
thats a pretty amazing gift...better than that wii you got from that tournament alex.

Nashun

Smash Ace
No money Johns blitch lol :laugh: :laugh: Would you rather have few people show up for 10 or more people show up for 5? I'm fuking Santa this time around and it's gonna be 5 for my SoCal Peeps
this is just for the sake of argument, but do you really think you'll lose half of the players if you make the entree fee $10?

<3 santa, thnx for keeping it 5

PandaX

Smash Lord
I will be losing a lot of people if i make it 10. The turnout will be great, don't worry, plus i hate upping the price after I hit a certain price >.>

SANTA PANDA FTW!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I will be losing a lot of people if i make it 10. The turnout will be great, don't worry, plus i hate upping the price after I hit a certain price >.>

SANTA PANDA FTW!
Agreed, Panda owns. People do buy Christmas presents, you know, and two tournaments in two weeks + presents = not a ton of extra cash.

araknophobik

Smash Master
for once in my life, i can actually say i dont have work on saturday so that i can attend a tourny
and this is the lucky turnament
who needs a team partner? ^_^

p.s. the foreign exchange owns, P ^_^

Sure Dave

Smash Apprentice
On a more serious note.

I'd love to come to this if I find a ride. If I do come, I'll definately bring a TV and Cube like I always do to tournaments.

Sorry Ken, but westminister is just too far from SD :(.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Alright Panda here's every1 I'm bringing:
Me (2 tvs, 1 cube)
JRG (1 cube)
Mario3649

Ppl that might come:
PooP
Killswitch
Nova

hugQ Cortex

Master
I will be attending this, for both singles and doubles. Put me down for one TV and one Cube. Hey Panda, the first post doesn't mention anything about preregistering. Do I need to preregister? If so, can you do it for me? I have no internet at home and my wifi service will end in like five minutes. Thanks.

I'll also be bringing my bro. He'll probably be signing up for singles and doubles too.

bbb

Smash Champion
also im accepting all MM against my pichu vs any of your characters on fd for 1$ any takers?
Um, ok. I'll do that:laugh:

I guess I'll just take other (not this one or the one with Panda) mms as they come :ohwell:

Top Bottom