• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2006- SoCal United December 30th Results

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Knivez post is TOO CUUUUUUUUTE

<3 Knivez for vice president! (Because of Nealdt) <3

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
sweet JTB
I wanna see how you play... the only sick *** luigi I played is Ultra Luigi
I gots to see more Luigis
hopefully I can learn some new stuff

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
If i get paid before the 30th, I will try really, really, really hard to go to this. I got my license but have not got experince in freeways.LOL.Hopefully I do go. And maybe, just maybe have a couple of MM if i go.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Haha, Palmdale is too good. I just wish i was able to play smash with you guys more often. Have a merry christmas everyone and I'm hoping to see you on the 30th ^_^

PandaX

Smash Lord
Romeo is coming, but I'm waiting on word from Chef ii. Someone give this guy a ride. He's good and never gets to travel.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
lawl Jonathan you know you wanna give this ***** a ride
this guy always offering my services son you arent a pimp lol anyways i can give him a ride granted is it the opposite way it isnt too far so if you want to go then just aim me or P most likely P and we'll take care of that.... and to Don man im going to shine you to death the next time we play lol always caping a fox :psycho: in teams talk about dirty :chuckle:....i saw a post about some wii boxing money matches im not sure about the mm but i'll box anyone :bigthumbu

and panda you can include me in the list but just put my name "jonathan" have to be the first known smasher who uses his first name lol more importantly i'll brring my cube and include with me what P is bringing so P is bringing nothing and i get all the credit....might bring my wii if i feel i wont have to babysit it lol

Zenith

Smash Ace
Who wants DOUBLES MM's???
Me & some kinda partner vs 2 other players.

I don't take mm's seriously, I don't care if I win or lose, I'm so rich I can give Luigi, Fabian and Panda $100 each.

$ick

Smash Lord

I don't take mm's seriously, I don't care if I win or lose, I'm so rich I can give Luigi, Fabian and Panda $100 each.
Even though hopefully this tourny will be too big for things like that I'll accept that.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

Yeah, you're just too cool for school

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yo, not that anyone was expecting it, or even seemed to notice my other post, but gimpyfish wont be making it to this one, i forgot there was a washington tourney on new years eve, so thats pretty much impossible, i'll be down sometime soon, i have a new transportation (train) and it pretty much owns.

i hope theres a train from wa to socal that i could potentially be picked up at for some random tourney.

nublet06

Smash Lord
so how many crews are going to be here?

deep socal has
mike y
azeem
edrees
knives
champ if he can go

superfriends
hugs
wolf
gabe
omar if he can go
and are you guys using dsf?

Romeo crew has
Romeo
Pbody
DC
basura

Smash alliance has
Blitz
fujito
yojo
anyone else?

and palmdale has
BoA
Teba
Aesis
ROFL

plus any of these guys for crews of 5 or more. (lol or we could possibly do two seperate palmdale crews)
Emerican
Jizzanator
peto00
and SOS if he can go.

i will also see if i can get REL and his brother manny to go. some of Palmdales other great smashers :p i need to find out their phone number or somethign tho.

thats 5 solid crews. and possibly 6 if we can get a 2nd palmdale crew.

with all of these crews how should the events take place. should crews be done last? im not sure on the time restraints but it might not be possible to do crews last. any ideas?

petoo0

Smash Ace
so how many crews are going to be here?

deep socal has
mike y
azeem
edrees
knives
champ if he can go

superfriends
hugs
wolf
gabe
omar if he can go
and are you guys using dsf?

Romeo crew has
Romeo
Pbody
DC
basura

Smash alliance has
Blitz
fujito
yojo
anyone else?

and palmdale has
BoA
Teba
Aesis
ROFL

plus any of these guys for crews of 5 or more. (lol or we could possibly do two seperate palmdale crews)
Emerican
Jizzanator
peto00
and SOS if he can go.

i will also see if i can get REL and his brother manny to go. some of Palmdales other great smashers :p i need to find out their phone number or somethign tho.

thats 5 solid crews. and possibly 6 if we can get a 2nd palmdale crew.

with all of these crews how should the events take place. should crews be done last? im not sure on the time restraints but it might not be possible to do crews last. any ideas?
what! me and silent brett (emerican) aint good enough for first palmdale crew! oh hellz nah. lol jk

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
No fugito what a *** hehe hes going to hawaii... wtf anyways our doc is gonna finally make a appearacne. dont expect too much hes pretty good plays really weird. but not as good as chris or me. Doc player will most likely have something come up though... so two open spots? emerican luigi?

emerican

Smash Ace
No fugito what a *** hehe hes going to hawaii... wtf anyways our doc is gonna finally make a appearacne. dont expect too much hes pretty good plays really weird. but not as good as chris or me. Doc player will most likely have something come up though... so two open spots? emerican luigi?
if palmdale needs me to play, then i'll play... but i wont play for any other crews.. sorry man, thanks for the offer though.

Top Bottom