• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best move in brawl

fox219

Smash Journeyman
Guys, out of ALL the moves you can do in brawl, which one is your favorite? Final smash counts too!:bluejump::monkey::rocket::uzi::uzi::uzi: :rocket: :rocket:

brinboy789

Smash Champion
snake ftilt and grenades, MK's tornado (if you dont know how to DI, its amazing lol), G&w,s turtle, D3's downgrab, marths fair...all i can think of for now

edit: F3ma Ch33f beat me to it >_>

Denzi

Smash Master
Dashing. It's so hard to do that not even the pros can pull it off 100% of the time.
No, jumping is so much harder. I mean, there are two different hieghts you have to worry about, you can move left/right, do somthing when you jump, it's just so much to learn. [/sarcasm]

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Dashing. It's so hard to do that not even the pros can pull it off 100% of the time.
they cant pull it off 100% because 5 1/2% of the time they trip thus making it impossible to run perfectly

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
How can a thread simultaneously be full of so much fail and win?

On topic: Pikachu's down taunt.

Cloud Cleaver

Smash Journeyman
GW's bucket at max damage, countered by Ike. And possibly countered again by another Ike. Can you counter a counter?

Luigi's down taunt. /thread

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Have you guys seen ZSS's jab?
1 FRAME!
OMFGOMFGOMFGWTFHAZXX!!!1!11!!1

No srsly, Toon Link's Dtilt. lolz

yoshi's lick:)
That makes me feel uncomfortable.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
donkey kong's dtaunt
or captain falcon's dtaunt
luigi's utaunt

SO MANY GOOD TAUNTS I CANT PICK!!!! AUGH!

Top Bottom