• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Mario?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
its green mario, I dittoed him at pound 2 and he 2 stocked me. I know you don't have much to go on with that but trust me, he's the best.

here's a vid of me playing mario but please keep in mind that I recorded this at 4:00 in the morning http://youtube.com/watch?v=1v0-AxhC4Ms

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)

mario-man

Smash Lord
Eggz. NOT Green Mario. Nothin' against him, but no........just no.

Eggz fo sho.

mario-man

Smash Lord
He's here. Just not really.......................if you get my meanin'

Smash Journeyman
everyone knows the best mario is the cape hands down. green mario really hes around my level.

in this order

the cape
muffin
silv
scav

those are the top mario's

eggz
maelstrom
green mario
mario-master

and mario is only the underdog when going up against characters like samus etc
but other than that its all about skill.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Honestly, I've never seen Maelstrom's Mario. So I can't really say he's not as good as Eggz, though I doubt that he's better.....

mario-man

Smash Lord
Yeah, but what year was that MM done. Eggz is way better than he was even earlier this year.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
I can bet that the next retort will be, "Oh yeah, well a single money match doesn't prove anything!". Really, it's hard to pick out the best, but from recent videos and tourney placings it has to be Green Mario or Eggz.

mario-man

Smash Lord
are you ********

i said fcd; it was done 3 days ago
Well........Excuse me for living.
I'm not very aware of when events take place. I didn't know that that just took place, so...........don't be so harsh.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Well........Excuse me for living.
I'm not very aware of when events take place. I didn't know that that just took place, so...........don't be so harsh.
No point in trying to stop people from flaming on these boards. Makes them feel good about themselves I suppose...that'd explain alot.

Tujex

Smash Ace
I think its Eggz, but I'm not one hundred percent sure. There're are a bunch of good Mario's though...that's for sure.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Green mario is pretty sick. Its not like hes not a beatable player but I havent seen anyone use mario as well as him in person at least.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I suppose we should clarify whether we mean best based on tournament statistics as far as how well they do or better in a ditto between the best marios.

pockyD

Smash Legend
it's obviously overall performance

i wasn't saying green was better based on winning head-to-head, i was just putting it out there for consideration because i'm sure the question was going to come up ("have they ever played each other")

boss8

Smash Hero
lol guys, its frenziefool come on
lol to drephen,**** ka-master for 9th place at FC.

even though i've never seen you guy's play i think the best to worst mario list should be

1.brown mario
2.green mario
3.eggz
4.silv
5.the cape
6.pyro gamer
7.boss
8.scav

i haven't quiet got the other to,o yea gimpy i heard you ***** at FC good **** man,good **** to washington.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
lol to drephen,**** ka-master for 9th place at FC.

even though i've never seen you guy's play i think the best to worst mario list should be

1.brown mario
2.green mario
3.eggz
4.silv
5.the cape
6.pyro gamer
7.boss
8.scav

i haven't quiet got the other to,o yea gimpy i heard you ***** at FC good **** man,good **** to washington.
by their powers combine they form the ultimate mario, he is Capt. Shbawd

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Heh, the only reason I'd be up there is nobody plays Mario in tournaments. Sadly, I haven't beaten a serious player in quite some time. And Wobbles 3-stocked me in a Mario ditto. Twice :p

I still beat everyone who doesn't know what they're doing, though. Woo!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Cape hasn't played seriously in about a year. There was a time when he was pretty much the only Mario in the US worth mentioning. Others were around, I'm sure, but he was the only one who anybody had heard of.

This discussion is still pointless because PC's Mario is much better than any that have thus far been mentioned.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
i think Boss is overestimating himself... he says he could take on Eggz and The Cape...

i wanna see some proof maan nothin against him tho...

who the **** said PC Chris is the best Mario?? ZoSo???
thats just a stupid joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom