• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Mario?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Dude, lay off him already. Alot of people aren't experts at detecting sarcasm like you and me and, well, everybody else in the world. xD

red stone

Smash Ace
there are no truly great mario players. none that you can point to and say that they have a chance at winning at a major tournament such as FC or EVO with mario. i'm sorry but mario just doesn't have the potential but i hope someone comes around one day and proves me wrong.

YangKang

Smash Apprentice
well doc has neither :/ I just hope Brown Mario comes back when brawl releases im sure he could beat pc chris or bombsoldier ( notice how I said beat not own ^^ )

boss8

Smash Hero
there are no truly great mario players. none that you can point to and say that they have a chance at winning at a major tournament such as FC or EVO with mario. i'm sorry but mario just doesn't have the potential but i hope someone comes around one day and proves me wrong.
lol i've heard that all my life mario getting *** kicked by marth and fox and falco,but eggz brown,and green mario are our saviors,maybe yellow mario will stepp up and represent.

Eggz

Smash Hero
lol guys, its frenziefool come on
Drew has a point here. Frenziefools so boss, he frenziefooled silent wolf's vegan pizza. D=

everyone knows the best mario is the cape hands down. green mario really hes around my level.

in this order

the cape
muffin
silv
scav

those are the top mario's

eggz
maelstrom
green mario
mario-master

and mario is only the underdog when going up against characters like samus etc
but other than that its all about skill.
The top marios you listed are all retired. Silv only better than me when I first started. He doesn't ledgeguard, cape, or chaingrab because he thinks its cheesy. His experience is less than mine, he never cared about tournaments, and hes never beaten any good players. His Mario influenced mine a lot though, and he had a really cool combo video.

Green Mario and I are about even. We **** eachother back and forth, and a mario ditto money match is hardly worth judging. What matters is, Green Mario and I are the only Mario mains who **** with him on a national level, so we are the best. (I would've said the exact same thing if I won)

Pyro gamers also good, hes up there too. However, he plays more Falco and doesn't have enough Mario knowledge to hold up.

Go look at FC and OC results if you doubt mine or Green's Mario though.

We are the best, hands down. Who is better between the two is obsolete considering we live on opposite sides of the US.

Greeny can rock the east coast while I rock the west. 'Nuff said.

Capes basically retired. + he went to a tournament in texas and lost to people that weren't caveman or fastliketree, which i DEFINATELY dont see happening to me lol. (no offense cape, texas blows LOL)

EDIT: I was thinking about changing my name to Red Mario in japanese cuz it sounded cool LOL but its too late now. xD

mario-man

Smash Lord
Way to toot your own horn Eggz. LoL You're waaay better than Greeny. Well, not waaaay, but better.

red stone, Mario definitely has enough potential.

-PM-

Smash Ace
so pretty much eggz is what your trying to say is your going to get footage of you and green dittoing right =D lol i want to see it pretty badly

Eggz

Smash Hero
so pretty much eggz is what your trying to say is your going to get footage of you and green dittoing right =D lol i want to see it pretty badly
We could have at FC, but we never got around to it. =/

I don't think I'll see Green Mario for a long time, if at all.

Realizzle

Smash Cadet
Capes basically retired. + he went to a tournament in texas and lost to people that weren't caveman or fastliketree, which i DEFINATELY dont see happening to me lol. (no offense cape, texas blows LOL)
ROFL yea i remember this. the cape came and lost...to everyone (not just the top players in tx). a number of times he was so pissed that he threw he controller against the wall, threw a hissy fit, and stomped off. it was quite the spectacle LOL. i remmeber one of the people he lost to was "electricmouse" who, at the time, used peach and only had about a month of peach practice lol. and the other person he lost to was Scav i believe.

in conclusion the cape WAS an overhyped, overrated mario player. he's not bad but he's not "best in the nation mario" material. so basically mario-master you have no clue what you're talking about if you think the cape is the best.

and he wondered why we didn't give him a sterotypical "southern hospitality" throughout the tournament.... it was becuase he's an *** lol. and he's overhyped.

eggz your mario is much better without a doubt.

also about scav - scav was a terrific, solid mario player when he played. but the thing you're forgetting is, he hasn't played this game in YEARS. he's been "smash retired" for quite a while now.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
So basically Mario is screwed when he can't kill foes with amazing jumping action and only Eggz and Green Mario can show otherwise. Gotcha.

Also, those dittos must have been amazing. I bet the people just standing nearby had their mustaches level up three times.

mario-man

Smash Lord
No equipment man. I would if I did though. Except I don't have anyone to play besides the computer.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Well, I COULD play my sister, but she's not very good cuz she thinks I play it all the time so she doesn't like it anymore.(run-on sentence.) LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom