• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Kirby ever.

paper otavio

Smash Journeyman
So, one day I decided to play my Captain Falcon against a cpu who picked random.
Unfortunately for me, he picked the deadliest thing alive.
So I was testing some stages around and when it came to this fight I decided to see Sky world to see if it were a good stage or a bad one, and there we were.
Me and Kirby, face to face in a bloody match of around 30 seconds, and somehow it came to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PdmOjcRKHk

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
rofl. I was expecting something dumb, but that is epic, I can't believe I've never seen that before.

I mean, I know Kirby has a suicide throw with his upthrow on that stage (on the very right of the bottom platform, facing left. If the top-right platform is gone and you upthrow, you both die) but that is broken and awesome.

I hope Skyworld is/becomes legal. XD

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ha ha, there's a reason why Sky World is banned... at least in most tournaments.

Lvl 9 CPUs can be surprisingly vicious. XD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Rofl. I'm CPing Skyworld now.

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
I was bored so I looked at it to expect a noob, but that was...

SKYWORLD SHOULD BE FRICKIN LEGAL!

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
LOL XD epic

also lol at people calling you a bad player in the youtube comments. That would be like showing a vid of you walking of the stage and then they say that you suck lol

that cpu got lucky *mind explodes due to a computer winning due to a human factor*

also lol at 'deadliest thing alive'
this topic delivers

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So that's why people say that if SkyWorld is legal, Kirby will have a good advantage over Meta Knight, and I see why. XD

I knew Kirby is broken. ;p

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
Skyworld is still legal in the midwest still ;) we're weird here xD

I dont think its broken enough to be banned, personally. Makes a good CP though, and definitely not neutral, lol.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
dont they have the same upthrow:confused:
Their Uthrows are a bit different actually. MK's brings you forward a little bit and Kirby's brings you backwards a bit. Kirby's is also a bit stronger and has better knockback I beleive.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Why were you playing Lvl. 9 in the first place? They're impossible. T_T

I once used Lucas dsmash on a lvl 9 Lucario and he spotdodged/powershielded EVERY HIT.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Why were you playing Lvl. 9 in the first place? They're impossible. T_T
You'd think I'd have become immune due to how often I hear this sort of crap, and yet still, every time I see someone make a claim like that, I die a little inside...

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
It's a fad/joke. CPU just does some crazy and unexpected stuff. They even shield and roll around you cautiously when your shield's broken. :laugh:
We all can beat Lv. 9s no problem. Except paper otavio. >_>

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Their Uthrows are a bit different actually. MK's brings you forward a little bit and Kirby's brings you backwards a bit. Kirby's is also a bit stronger and has better knockback I beleive.
didnt know that. i thought the only difference was the explosion.
It's a fad/joke. CPU just does some crazy and unexpected stuff. They even shield and roll around you cautiously when your shield's broken. :laugh:
lvl 9s are easy its level 1s that are hard. They go right up to you and do obvious things, but you'll expect something different. when they dont approach and you're forced to they act like they dont see you, when you think they'll spotdodge or roll. Truly their mindgames are decades ahead of ours

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
lvl 9s are easy its level 1s that are hard. They go right up to you and do obvious things, but you'll expect something different. when they dont approach and you're forced to they act like they dont see you, when you think they'll spotdodge or roll. Truly their mindgames are decades ahead of ours
Sigged. 10chars

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I spam "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES" at level 9 CPUs all the time, and it freaks them out. They'll dodge around, come up to me, run away, come up to me again, hit me once or twice, and then run away again.

Captain Falcon is too good.

Top Bottom