• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Jigglypuff on the planet. (NOT BOTTOM TIER)

Atsu

Smash Ace
OMG JIIGGLYPUFF IS SO BOTTOM TIER DUDE!11!!!

Just Kidding :p.

I like your dedication, but those were all against computers. That doesn't really prove anything. I'm not going to go into criticism since well... most of the things you did actually wouldn't work on an actual player.

Nice Job though. ^^

Sgt Isaac

Smash Cadet
Snake CPUs suck... a human snake's tilts would stop any approach and grenade camping would force you to try. Also, rolling backwards>dash attack really doesn't work well on humans. It's just a something computers have a tough time dodging for some reason.

The only good thing about Jiggly is her recovery and everything else is decent(air game) to sub-par(B moves) to horrible (tilts, throws, and smashes).

Not saying you can't play well as jiggly, just that your video proved hardly anything and no matter what you do jiggly will most likely remain one of the worst characters in the game

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Uhhh... Completely irrelevant right now. I made a video like this on CPU's a while ago and I realized CPU's suck. Now I have a couple combo vids of humans and those actually show that she is a real threat at any place. That doesn't mean she is good, but it means something. However, I recently found a post by Ulevo that pretty much show that Jigglypuff will not be bottom, she just has to get more users and there was a pro who could beat even the best in the supposed worst matchups. Jigglypuff is not bottom, she just has to adjust.

Heavenly Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeavenlySpoon
My eyes are bleeding ._.

I only watched like half a minute, I don't think I could have handled the dash attack spam any longer, or the random rollout kills which would never hit a human player with at least half a brain, unless they weren't holding a controller. And anyone can edgeguard a CPU.

I totally agree with your message, Jiggly is way underused, and is in no way as flawed as most people seem to think, but I don't think fighting CPUs is going to get the message across...

Oh, well, nice to see someone pick up Jiggly, I guess.

SniperNight0wl

Smash Rookie
Wow you people are all more stupid then I thought. Figures, this IS smashboards.

p.s. All your comments on my videos were deleted because I said so.

Atsu

Smash Ace
Wow you people are all more stupid then I thought. Figures, this IS smashboards.

Rofl. Can't take constructive criticism?

Although I do understand about some of those comments on your video. Some people were pretty darn rude =/

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol @ posting the "honors" in the video info.

#96 - Most Viewed (Today) - Education - Australia

lmao. Education. And most of them are in the 70s-90s

Everyone else has already covered the part about this being a failure, so yeah lol

obvious troll is obvious

Mizar

Smash Ace
You roll dodge too much. VS players this is way too predictable. Try different approaches en spacing :)

cwm123

Smash Cadet
SniperNight0wl on Youtube said:
Yes yes, I had a margarita. It was the best drink I ever had. It made me giggle a lot...
Well there we go.

Allied

Smash Master
By the list of your comments and your replies im just going to assume your very immature

However i saw the video and i'm giving it a honest rating and comment

4/10 - Poor Quality - Poor Content

If you didn't know jiggly is bottom tier due to tournament statistics just letting u know it doesnt mean jack squat

Anyone who would go through so much anger to prove a character isn't bottom of a stupid tier list is

1. Determined
2. Idiotic

i saw it was vs lv9s cpus i really can't even say your a good player or even showing jiggly correctly through just that and even thought your comments say "Works against human oppents" how do you know? you should show some human fights

vs friends or get friend id or something

HOWEVER

I did see a string of good jiggly moves that i liked and i can say your a decent if not above average jiggly

just the way you presented yourself is ********

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord

LMAO! Someone is a little sensitive. Don't hate everybody just because most people aren't amused that you beat a lvl 9 CPU. EVERYONE has done that so maybe next time you should just fight human players.

P.S. You act like a little 10 year old kid so grow up. "Because i said so" wtf is that?

Top Bottom