• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best falco player ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
ROFLMAO at this nooby post. this is sad but true. 80% of the smash community dont know whats tech skillsl and mindagmes no point in explaining like math you gotta learn how to play this game step by step to comprehend. I would explain it but people wont get it. Dope is one of the best pc doesnt use falco(barely) so why should he be on this best falco list?
I have to say i agrew with this entire paragraph. PC hardly uses falco, and when he does its pc winning not falco. Lol.

My falco is gettin pretty good :estatic:
Nice, although i remember a post saying, all of washington all agree that falco sucks completely once you learn how to fight him. But yah can't wait for our falco ditto MM.

Gotta go with Dope. His falco does the weirdest and coolest looking stuff. Plus he tech chases with dair which is really cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-kft1AE_d8
His falcos pretty cool, hes also not the only one who tech chases with down air I do 7 in a row in this vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU7JbcLCkyA&feature=related
And i'm sure everyone else does it pretty often too.

dope is really good against peach!

i give him credit for that
Hell yeah, shes one of falcos harder matchups too.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Maybe because this thread isn't inundated with idiots saying that Bombsoldier is the best or even close to the best.

Zeron

Smash Apprentice
Fan-boys aside, that's completely irrelevant and doesn't help answer my question.

Eggm said:
Nice, although i remember a post saying, all of washington all agree that falco sucks completely once you learn how to fight him. But yah can't wait for our falco ditto MM.
I still stand by that. By all of WA, you mean me.

xiaonomercy

Smash Cadet
this post is simple. just a question to see what different people think. if you dont think so and so is good then plz dont post your irrelevant comments. thanks

Miharu

Smash Hero
this post is simple. just a question to see what different people think. if you dont think so and so is good then plz dont post your irrelevant comments. thanks
Actually, his comments are quite relevant.

And do you know what techskill and mindgames are, specifically? Don't give us the overused generalizations; rather, let's hear it in your own words.

BS -may- have been the best back in the day, but he's nowhere near the top Falcos now. Namely Shiz, that is.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
this thread is meaningless because I will beat any and every falco in the world except for lambchops but thats because he created me he knows how to take out my battery packs.

so aside from that, falco's to me is like knight vs general in fire emblem

*NO DAMAGE*

*topic win*

gg

k

thx

bai

ps: shiz is completely correct in everything he has said.

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
How can ppl say PC can't go into the top falco's ever just because he doesn't use falco anymore..

I thought the thread was for the best falco player ever.. not the best falco player now..

Anyways... i think..

1. DaShizWiz
2. Forward
3. PC Chris

give him a chance plz.

xiaonomercy

Smash Cadet
How can ppl say PC can't go into the top falco's ever just because he doesn't use falco anymore..

I thought the thread was for the best falco player ever.. not the best falco player now..

Anyways... i think..

1. DaShizWiz
2. Forward
3. PC Chris

give him a chance plz.
THANK YOU for clearing things up. I did originally mean best falco player 'ever' and remember that i havent seen much smash vids past 2006 which is why i started the thread in the first place. so after seeing dashizwiz being mentioned so many times, i'll take it that he's a beast. this thread has done its job, i'm off to youtube:)

Zeron

Smash Apprentice
Or not: Ignoring the previous edit.

Why wasn't this locked like my thread was? D:

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Eggm, I know he has beaten BUM, Wes and some other people. He is a technical Falco that is pretty good. I havn't seen much of him besides the Falco dittos we had at Pound which was about 8. He says he beat me in one on FD, but I recall it being a close match. I recall winning 8/8 of the matches. But we'll get some more dittos in sometime. And at Viva La Smashtaclysm, he placed 9th. He is going to Money Math Lambchops. For how much money?
falcomist beat eggm 2-0 in tourny, i beat falcomist 3-1 in tourny, that makes me incredible =)

jk jk, eggm is too good xDD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Just stop complaining <_<

you just sound like a whiny 12 year old

edit: Zhu's logic is perfectly reasonable obviously

Zeron

Smash Apprentice
I'm merely pissed. I'll report it in silence then. Apologies.

I also still think Forward's the best Falco. <_<

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
THANK YOU for clearing things up. I did originally mean best falco player 'ever' and remember that i havent seen much smash vids past 2006 which is why i started the thread in the first place. so after seeing dashizwiz being mentioned so many times, i'll take it that he's a beast. this thread has done its job, i'm off to youtube:)
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=124322 recent vids of dashizwiz and me

Junpappy

Smash Lord
falcomist beat eggm 2-0 in tourny, i beat falcomist 3-1 in tourny, that makes me incredible =)

jk jk, eggm is too good xDD
That's the same logic that M2K used to prove that KoreanDJ was better than himself.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
i love how people say tech skill and mind game cant be defined and sit on there pedestal like it's some higher knowledge that only they have attained...

letting your opponent attack and crouch cancelling so you can counter with something better is a ****ing mind game.

if your opponent shields when you dash dance, dd so they shield so you can set up an attack or plan is a mindgame.

tech skill is just the ability to perform advance techs and how well its done. m2k has tech skill and he's not jump cancelling 90 shines.

lol bombsoldier made me wanna play falco from that vid but i gave falco 2 weeks learned some stuff and quit him... cause i just hate em. i'd def go with forward as best falco. followed by p.c. or maybe switch em up iono.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
the only tech thing i suck at is l-canceling fox drills on shields i cant do that at all well

i did 18 JC shines before, but i suck horribly at JCing shines now cuz i don't care cuz i don't use it

btw, I think Forward and PC are the best Falcos, then Shiz (not enough accomplishments yet), then who knows

Forward is ridiculously good when he's playing well, I would rank him number 1 right now cuz of Falco knowledge and what I've seen myself when Forward spent 2-3 days over my house; PC and Shiz are too random w/ how their Falcos are playing. But I would say they are definitely the top 3 Falcos right now, order I don't care much.

BTW, FORWARD, use that trick at Pound3 a lot, you know what I mean, DO IT IN TOURNEY AND/OR WITH EVERYBODY WATCHING!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
M2K, I understand what you mean with not many accomplishments. But, how do you mean Random with how are Falcos are playing? So far every tournament I've went to that Out of state, I've placed Top 7. And each of them have over 200 people.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hahah! Mango. How random.... I was just watching a match of your jiggs vs M2K's sheik. I was like wtf, the last stock you did a broken rest out of your shield. I was like... whoa lol.

I think it was from Evo World.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
^__________________________________________________^

i love that match =D

resting out of ur sheild is called mangorape named by me LOL

Eggm

Smash Hero
>____>
I might make that a 10$ mm eggm
Sure, want to make it 20$? I didn't even laser, i was just having fun in that pools match, i don't take pools seriously.

Edit : At pound I will tho, cause i'll have to, mad good people going. :(

And cause theres going to be 3 rounds LOL.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yea i dont care about pools..

as long as u make it out right? -_-
Exactly, or I probably wouldn't have went yoshi vs that one guys sheik on mute city. xD Which was part of my going 6-2 in my pool and getting 4th seed. lol it worked out tho i still got a fairly easy bracket. ;)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
!!! omg yoshi **** i wish i mained him =/

!!! it always works out for the best

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Calle W, Helios...just go into the XDxsmash video thread there's quite a few good falco's. Or even in the falco video thread.
(replying to post above mine)

craiigg

Smash Lord
what everyone else has already said,

shiz - tech and smarts
pc - mega smarts although not his main
lambchops - tech and smart but 3rd lol

predicts drephen to enter and submit mathos's name to the equasion

EDIT: sorry P lol didnt read >___>

Razor

Smash Journeyman
by default: PC chris

i understand that Forward is great, but I think the best Falco EVER has to be PC Chris---BY DEFAULT.

pc took falco to an insane level with the national MLG tournies and he won the last MLG circuit with a falco. that means, he played through Ken, isai, m2k's fox, and kdj. let's not forget azen and chillen when they still were hardcore about smash. it's clear to me that the best is/was PC chris. he's been consistently top three in the nation for a while and has been a fan favorite for a long time.

yeah, i understand not EVERYONE went to the MLG tournies and i know that not everyone has been playing as long as PC, but he won with authority with falco. On top of that, who knows how many tournies he's won with falco? probably too many to count.

forward is crazy good and i think it's great that he traveled like everywhere for tournies. But PC beat Ken in his prime, M2k when he was a technical fox-beast, and a rising KDJ.

shiz, your falco is pretty amazing and you haven't been playing as long as a lot of the pro's which is probably the reason m2k doesn't think you're "the best".

i know that PC might not exactly be a falco main anymore, but it doesn't change the fact that he accomplished the most with falco. dashiz's post about all the tournies he was in was pretty good, but those were all fairly recent. pc has to be the best just like i think Ken by default is the best marth ever. i personally think m2k's marth is DISGUSTINGLY amazing and i heard he 3-stocked ken at OC, but Ken accomplished too much with marth to ignore all of that. it's sad, because i don't like ken all that much and i love watching m2k's marth.

i love watching forward and dashizwiz's falco bc they're amazingly technical and frankly a lot more fun to watch. that being said, pc has to be the best. he just has to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom