• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl mains in Canada! 1.1* Updated Dec 16, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frio

Smash Champion
*GROUND RULES: No flaming, debate is allowed, so is input. Let the hype and rivalry begin.

**Side note. WC step it up.

Panelists:
Iliad,
SilverDoc,
Percon,
Minus,
Swordgard,
Alphicans,
HolyNightmare

Anything you see listed as "OR" means there is a dispute between the two (or three) as to who is the top user

- Ally
- Superboom
- Logan
- Alphicans
- T-block
- Spindash
- KillL0ck
- Alphicans
- Frio
- Frio
- Alphicans
- Fraser
- Willson
- Redcommet
- Pitch
- Alphicans
- Aish
- Willson
- DTP
- DTP
- Roflz
- Yoshara
- *VACANT
- Roflz
- FRIO
- Arsenal
- T-Block
- Zero_Edge
- Tokaio
- Alphicans
- ColinJF
- Firefly
- Solaris
- DTP
- Superboom
- KillL0ck
- Victra

*Wall of Shame*
Idea stolen from Wolfblade's Taunt PR.

- SaugaSmash
- Clouderz

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I agree with Luke, this one is pretty legit.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
On a serious note, who will manage the "Notable" Canadian Brawl Mains, we need someone to mange the best of the best of the characters, like the Top 3 or so would be the best direction

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
bundtcake for best ICs and best ROB and best Bowser and best Weegee and best Kirby. Hell, put him in for best Sonic as well, since that's empty anyway.

Also, who is this Ally guy? o.0 I've never heard of him. I think we should just put breez in for best MetaKnight instead.

:005:

.Marik

is a social misfit
On a serious note, who will manage the "Notable" Canadian Brawl Mains, we need someone to mange the best of the best of the characters, like the Top 3 or so would be the best direction
I agree.

bundtcake for best ICs and best ROB and best Bowser and best Weegee and best Kirby. Hell, put him in for best Sonic as well, since that's empty anyway.

Also, who is this Ally guy? o.0 I've never heard of him. I think we should just put breez in for best MetaKnight instead.

:005:
I lol'd. Silly Firefly. :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom