• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best B move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazbot

Smash Apprentice
What do you think is the best/most useful B move? this can be up down neutral or tilted b.

IMO yohi's egg throw (up+b) is the most versatile in the game. You can put them just about anywhere and can be the final nail in the coffin when edgeguarding somebody

pdk

Smash Lord
b: falco or dk
over+b: mario or samus
up+b: boozer or samus
down+b: fox or peach

i can't wait for the inevitable b moves tier list!

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I would say the best Up B would be Mewtwo. The teleport is unbelievably useful. No other single move in the entire game gives a character so many movement options over such a distance with such a small amount of lag. The move has no attacking characteristics itself, but it can be a setup for plenty of other moves.

Samus has the best side B. The missile is such a good projectile.

Down B would probably be Fox or Falco.

Neutral B could be taken by a whole bunch of people.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
The best up-B really has no competition. The fortress owns all other up-Bs.

For down-B, I would honestly choose Falco's reflector over Fox's. But that's only really because I play Falco, and I find his shine to be so much cooler. Falco's shine combos > Shine spikes, just because they're more fun ^_^

The over-B is fairly contested. But I would actually have to go with Link's boomerang. It's such a great projectile, and I've been screwed up many times by plenty of boomerangs, especially those coming back.

As for the neutral-B. Hmmm, I would have to choose Falco again for that. SHL is such a great approach.

Baamage

Smash Apprentice
Up+B: Bowser's Fortress
B: Falco's Laser
Side+B: Jigg's Pound/ Doc's Cape
Down+B: Falco's shine

Imagine ICs with the Shine and laser... Desynced laser>shine combos would pwn all...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
A well postioned mid-air Falcon Punch is the best B move in my opinion.

And Fast Fox, c'mon, this thread doesn't fail.....does it?

Massive

Smash Champion
Best neutral B is Kirby's ; eating people has the capacity to give you every B move in the game.

Plus you can Kirbycide.

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Neutral B - Kirby (like someone said, its every other B plus Kirbycide and other combo capability)
Up+B - Bowser or Marth (used as shield-counter), G&W and Zelda (Recovery)
Side+B - Marth or Roy (Guard breaker, recovery, mindgames, spike, etc.)
Down+B - Shines??? Blah... I rather go Bowser on this one... Why??? Try reading stupid random player dash dancing stupidly and embarrass them with a butt slam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom