• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Aerial Game?

FifthRise

Smash Cadet
wario, weegee, marth ('cause of that **** sword), mk (multiple jumps AND a sword??!!? what the hell!?), and jigglypuff's okay too i guess.....
i see people hatin' on weegee 'cause he 'lacks disjointed hitboxes' and has poor airspeed, but i look at him as being one of the best air characters in the game because all of his aerials come out so quick, and he can fit any two aerials into one sh. i mean, short hopped double bair is killer.

Snowbird

Smash Cadet
Okay, woah la. Jiggs isn't the aerial **** that she was in Melee, but she's leagues better than Pit, at least. Pound alone would give Pit conniptions in the air. Pound alone gives most characters conniptions. I mean, let's not be crazy here. Everybody just CALM DOWN.
I lol'd.. good stuff.

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
This is an outrage. Ridicolous. A complete disrupt to brawlers everywhere
Everyone knows that toon link has the best air game ever

Alphavsomega

Smash Rookie
I completely disagree in that. XP. He's airs are pretty good but not good enough to be on the Top 10. As for MK, G&W, Marth and Lucario, I agree hehe =]

Alphavsomega

Smash Rookie
Well.. Kirby's airs are... all right. The Kirbies I play against with usually get outprioritized by those in the Top 10, so I wouldn't pu it on my top 10 sry dude :[

cutter

Smash Champion
This is an outrage. Ridicolous. A complete disrupt to brawlers everywhere
Everyone knows that toon link has the best air game ever
Since I don't see any sarcasm tags or whatnot, MK and G&W have the top 2 aerial games in the entire game. No other character even comes close to what those two can do in the air.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
why isn't Bowser up there!!? jk*xD

but yes, Jigglypuff may well be the best in terms of aerial game, world champs such as Azen have proven this quite good with Marth as well.

as for Meta, I don't really give a ****, he shouldn't even be considered, due to the fact of him already being Top Tier.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
My list

MK
GW
Rob
Marth
Wario
Pikachu!!!! (No one even thought.... :()
Ness
Peach
Lucario
Diddy
i don think pikachus air game is that good...hes mostly a ground char
my tier list
G&W
MK
Wario
Marth
Rob
Luigi (nobody mentiioned him? his metagame RELIES HEAVILY on his aerial game)
Jiggs
ROB
Kirby
Lucario

Deathwish238

Smash Apprentice
ike!?!?! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA...HA...ok im done. but seriously i GUESS he has a good air game cuz his aerials are really powerful and his bair IS quick but top 10!?!? LOLL!! yeahh okkaayy and yeah luigi deserves ikes spot.

TP

Smash Master
my tier list
G&W
MK
Wario
Marth
Rob
Jiggs
ROB
Kirby
Lucario
Interesting list there...
Also, did you read the thread? Luigi is mentioned more than almost anyone.

viparagon

Smash Ace
my tier list
G&W
MK
Wario
Marth
Rob
Jiggs
ROB
Kirby
Lucario
why is ness no on ur lists?
he's a pretty cool guy. he fairs you in the face and doesn't afraid of anything!

But seriously, why is lucario so low?

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
I see what this thread is aiming for but the idea of a good aerial game is highly opinionated, thus it is hard to tell "the best". Many different and unique aspects go into having a desirable air game. Thus, many characters have a so called "best air game".

Okay sorry for that bit of nitpickery.

In my opinion:

ROB
Ness
Meta Knight

.CMW.

Top Bottom