• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Berkeley Tournament 3/14

sidefx

Smash Champion
one time.. i waited at el ceritto bart station for 4 hours waiting for san pablo to pick me up to go to lunin's house for a smash fest.

san pablo is always late.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i only didnt put them up because whoever blue screened my laptop at the tourney ****ed up half the vids

Zoap

Smash Master
Ima make sure I say Eat it God, You're not legit when I die.

If i feel massively better berkeley gets another chance to not fail me at a tournament.

Shroomed no johns you didnt put up the vids dont blame a random occurrence for the lack of vids.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Why the hostility, Zoap? You have Mothra as your pic, you should be chill. Did you go to a Brawl tournament here or something? I guess that would've sucked.

Also Rey, you being gone should be all the more reason to do Singles without you, so everyone stands a better chance lol. But I guess if people agree we can do Doubles first, since most self respecting TOs do doubles first anyway.

can someone bring an extra melee disc, im bringing a cube but my melee disc sometimes does that black screen of not being able to read the disc thingie. i finally got a cube today. so i can finally practice tech skill again

Zoap

Smash Master
everytime ive been to berkeley ive wished Id stayed home instead brandon. also the last tournament i went to ran there had poor seeding lack of stations and overall bad attendance.

I still <3 Snap though

Chzn8r

Smash Rookie
Hey, it seems like there's still a pretty healthy amount of Smashers at UC Berkeley. I'll be working there over the summer and will want to smash sometimes. I hope I can join you guys for friendlies or any tourneys that come up, that would be awesome.

Also, I heard SS lives in NorCal... is he close to Bay Area / does he ever go to tournaments in the Bay Area? He's somebody I'd like to see play.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Hey, it seems like there's still a pretty healthy amount of Smashers at UC Berkeley. I'll be working there over the summer and will want to smash sometimes. I hope I can join you guys for friendlies or any tourneys that come up, that would be awesome.

Also, I heard SS lives in NorCal... is he close to Bay Area / does he ever go to tournaments in the Bay Area? He's somebody I'd like to see play.
he lives in SF. the heart of the bay area pretty much.

he goes to practically every tournament in the bay area.

Zoap

Smash Master
looks like this tournament had a lot of good players, im kinda glad im sick and didnt go. :)

although I heard Snap was there :( then again boback said it and we all know how that goes.

ALSO BRANDON GAVE ME THESE RESULTS SO HURT HIM IF THEY'RE WRONG

1. Jeff
2. FMF
3. Zelgadis
4. Lunin
5. Germ
5. Tang
7. Isai
7. Phil
9. HMW

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

Sheridan: Thanks for running stuff.

Doubles

1: Tang and Silentspectre
2: Alan and Justin
3: Shroomed and Julian
4: Poseidon Look at Me (Germ and Bob$)
5: Don't Question It (Brandon and Phil)
5: Alan's a Rapist (Anson and SFAT)
7: Shoulda gone hiking (Replicate and Isai)
7: Dicksucking Janitors (Boback and Sheridan)
9: MrGanondorf and Amir
9: Team Manly Combo (Siege and Riel)
9: SSJ4 Piccolo and SSJ4 Kami
9: Down Kids with Round Syndrome
13: Elan and Kyle
13: Relax, we are superrad (superradbrian and relaximaprofessional)
13: Dave and Nick
13: Corax and Stormlord
17: SSJ4 tuberculosis and SSJ4 chao tzu

Singles

1: SS
2: Justin Falcomist
3: ThankyouNickandDavid (Zelgadis)
4: LuninSpectra
5: Germ
5: TANG
7: Isai
7: Phil
9: Brandon
9: Sheridan
9: Replicate
9: Bob$
13: Boback
13: S fat
13: Shroomed
13: HotMongolianWomen
17: Dash
17: Kage
17: Mr. Brandandorf
17: Hella
17: Anson
17: SSJ4 Piccolo
17: Radical Dreamer
17: PockyD
25: Siege
25: Amir
25: Izzy
25: SuperRad Bryan
25: Kashan
25: Alan
25: Gomes
25: Corax
33: Scorp
33: Eric C
33: Kyle
33: Stormlord
33: Riel
33: Eric Jeff's Cousin
33: Will
33: Dave
33: Nick
33: tuberculosis

Falcomist knocked Jeff into losers and then Jeff won GF 6-0.

Top Bottom