• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Be Warned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

<-Saddest member on smashboards.

If I didn't get that award, I swear....

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Your avatar is cute. I didn't know Mewtwo could be cute.

D

Deleted member

That's him when he was young in the Origin of Mewtwo, which should have aired at the beginning of Pokemon the First Movie, but 4 Kids cut it out because it was "too dark".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImnuXgNjfdo

The part you saw in theaters only covered up to the point of them showing the genetic processes to clone Mewtwo.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So will these awards happen annually from now on, or is this a "whenever the hell we feel like it" sort of thing? I mean, I wouldn't mind making a bigger effort to win something for next year... 'cause heaven knows I'll get nothing this year. Bonus points if it includes a shiny, candy-like postbit.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Yep, yearly. Since the MLG takeover until we switched to a new server, we couldn't do this at all. Now, since switching to the new server, we can do them again.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
There should be an award for best post.

Personally, I would like to nominated Johnknight1 for that award. He seems pretty cool... when he doesn't go on rants on about hippopotamuses, dinosaurs, walruses, Bill Clinton, and other mythical creatures.

Also, your awards should seriously be badges below your name. That would be as awesome as a possum about to blossom! :awesome:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I would also like to see the Most Hype thread award. Personally I would nominate the "Who is the best Samus" thread because of all the retro Melee smasher hype, Wes compared to HugS, and every newcomer compared to Wes and HugS. Also, awesome references, and the weird fact everybody hyped up Samus dittos, lulz. :awesome:

Also, the one award I do deserve is "best ranter." I'm not hiding that. I can be quiet, listening, and lurking, but my specialty always was, always is, and always will be ranting! :cool:

I've probably posted more words/letters/crazy random useless edits on this site than anybody with up to 1,000 posts more than me. I'm also left-handed, which automatically makes me superior to all of you!!! :psycho: :laugh: :grin:

Edit:
VOTE FOR MELEE DISCUSSION

best forum
I counter you a Brawl General Discussion for the nominee of best forum...

...and I win the biggest troll/liar award! :awesome: :cool: :reverse:

This is more proof that I am the biggest ranter here, hahaha! Bow to my DIABOLICAL RANTS AND SUPERIOR TYPING SPEEDS!!!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
God the old Melee Discussion was such a terrible forum

And I loved it like a brother.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^ If a forum or site wasn't terrible, no one would visit it over and over again. That's what makes it fun, unique, and addicting! :psycho:

~His Knightliness Himself~,

-Johnknight1

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Honestly the vast majority of the people (including myself) have pretty much very very little odds of winning anything.

But, like with most contests, making statements about how you sure would love to win something or how you'll never win anything ever because you're shooting for pity points pretty much just make everyone hate you. So stop making those posts.

And yes, I guess I'm saying I won't win anything with this post, difference is I've already done pretty much everything I want to do with this site and its all downhill from here

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't crave for awards.

I can assure you we all have the wonders of winning something.
And posting something like you said is not what I even did.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
And yes, I guess I'm saying I won't win anything with this post, difference is I've already done pretty much everything I want to do with this site and its all downhill from here
*Head explodes*

Also, that's not transparent.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I guess I might have some chances of getting an award.

I'm pretty sure I'm the mexican (actually living in Mexico) with more activity here on SWF.
*crosses fingers*

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
If Fuelbi doesn't win some award, any award, I will be very surprised.

D

Deleted member

lol namesearching.

I really wonder what the categories are going to be

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Honestly the vast majority of the people (including myself) have pretty much very very little odds of winning anything.

But, like with most contests, making statements about how you sure would love to win something or how you'll never win anything ever because you're shooting for pity points pretty much just make everyone hate you. So stop making those posts.
Man, and I was going to say something like this too. The sense of entitlement is crazy.

I think the folks who will win are the ones that have really helped the community along. Folks who're helping in understanding match-ups in the games this site was dedicated to. The folks who brought together videos, and helped the hacking of Melee/brawl and furthering it along. Think of the contributors.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I don't crave for awards.

I can assure you we all have the wonders of winning something.
And posting something like you said is not what I even did.
Who said I was talking to you?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Who said I was talking to you?
It sounds like you were talking to me.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You're not very bright.

This time I AM talking to you, just to clarify.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

Not if you want to win the most annoying/worst poster award. ;)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes, you guys are doing a fine job of that posting this garbage in an announcement discussion thread.

:glare:

Have fun before the lock.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Writing posts such as "I hope I win something!" or "I hope X person wins something" or "we should make an X award!" are complietely fine in this thread, I mean... It's a thread about awards, and who doesn't want an award?

D

Deleted member

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. As long as the flames are kept down, there's no issue with the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom