• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

Eggz

Smash Hero
those stats are tight btw.
we'll be getting there around 3ish. sorry we'll be so late. hold the main festivities till we get there?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
WTF you guys just randomly come up.

So lame man, we'll I can't make it any time soon. Gonna try and get there in the evening.

C!Z

Smash Lord
**** BC is good! Good **** Die, you ***** me. Adam and Tim you need to come to Seattle! All you guys in fact, I had fun thanks.

Metà

Smash Master
I managed to beat Tony in a mm, but that was after he beat me in two sets. >_>

And Eric beat me in a NESS DITTO MM, lmao

good sh*t everyone, except WA, cause you showed up so f'ing late >: [

unityole

Smash Lord
both stats and standings are updated, links are on the 1st post of this thread.

if we have enough interests, there will be smashfest this coming weekend, if not then next week.
again I will look for confirmations, unless Eric/Tim decides to make appearance.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'l be in Utah sometime between the 15-28 not exactly sure when bit it'll be a 10 day spread between then. When's the tourney?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
**** yo I enjoyed my time in Canada as well. Sorry we had to bounce so early just its finals week. And yea all we got is passport johns left lol so we gotta get on that. but u guys need to come down and smash wit us too. some of u guys should pm me ur numbers/aims so I can get ahold of u guys.

thanks for hosting.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Thats legit. Cant wait to see u guys in WA lol

also theres another tourney some of you might be interested in coming to
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6957587&posted=1#post6957587

ITs by this guy Grunt who posts a ****load but we dont kno if hes real lol cuz hes often not at smashfests or tourneys lol.

This ones in vancouver, WA and they got sonic. The fast food place lol. Im gettin a purple slush which is like purple drank but its a slushie lol. I can wait lol

Top Bottom