• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

SKidd

Smash Master
This is only Melee or is there SOME Brawl?
also how much do peeps pay for admission

Sion

Island of Horizon
i think he's referring to the thread called "bc stats smashfest", in which case smashfests generally do not have admission/venue fees. tournaments usually have entry fees, as previously stated by xXx-NoobKing-xXX. normally, SKidd we usually have no brawl players, since us melee players have almost no contact with them with the exception of maybe ~firefly~. that being said, i would have to say no, there isn't any brawl when melee smashfests are concerned.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
lol melee
I'm only good at Brawl :|
everyones good at brawl lol...........

so there's a tournament on june 10th or something and edge luca/brennan told me to find a partner so idk i think i wanna team with a peach 0.0 so if anyone wants to team with a shiek or marth for double just say your charachter...... and stuff and well do double friendlys and see if shiz works out.

Metà

Smash Master
there's the phoenix series, but i don't think any of those are happening during the summer

there's a melee only tournament coming on july 10th but I take it you're not interested in that

i host tournaments occasionally but I stopped hosting brawl.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
LFL was going to host something over the Summer, but he hasn't posted anything on here in a long time. I think there's going to be a Brawl tourney on the Island though, if you're willing/able to travel there.

:005:

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
so there's a tournament on june 10th or something and edge luca/brennan told me to find a partner so idk i think i wanna team with a peach 0.0 so if anyone wants to team with a shiek or marth for double just say your charachter...... and stuff and well do double friendlys and see if shiz works out.
He meant to say July 10th
Someone team with this guy though! He's PR material! :bigthumbu

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
mike roby and will gonna smash tmrw from around 11 am to 4 30 pm. matt i think alsohowing up.
games room close at 4 30 caue its summer semester, so if anyone wanna smash come early i guess.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
LFL was going to host something over the Summer, but he hasn't posted anything on here in a long time. I think there's going to be a Brawl tourney on the Island though, if you're willing/able to travel there.

:005:
i'm going to that tourny:)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I would have roby =(. I haven't seen you in like a month. I'm at sfu burnaby all the time. If you ever come out there I can probably play you. I got a new phone too so give me a call, I don't have your number.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
so my relative lives in richmond so whenever i visit her i gues i can visit some of you guys to play smash and drink and what not 0.0 haha also i think i will be at the next tournament definately =D

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I would have roby =(. I haven't seen you in like a month. I'm at sfu burnaby all the time. If you ever come out there I can probably play you. I got a new phone too so give me a call, I don't have your number.
oh well I'm at sfu surrey.. all the time.

I have to get my own phone now, my sister doesn't let me use her anymore lol even though I pay for everything I use it for. So I'll call you when I can.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
we should have another smashfest at sfu surrey before the tourney.

iirc it's open until 9 on wednesday?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
^^just so you guys know I'm not going tomorrow, a bunch of people like posting on my account apparently.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
oh well I'm at sfu surrey.. all the time.

I have to get my own phone now, my sister doesn't let me use her anymore lol even though I pay for everything I use it for. So I'll call you when I can.
I've come by SFU surrey a couple times in the last week. Usually between 4-6 to see if you or jack are there. didn't see either of you the last two times i went T__T

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Well, I guess I'll go at around 2 as well, can't abandon eric

hope others come as well

edit: well, I'm here. If no one comes before ~3:30 I'll probably leave

Top Bottom