• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
I still have stadium, which benefits the spacies still.

DAM IT SION.
lmao, let's all play on neutral stages, guys. Screw all these stages that give ridiculous advantages to other characters.. let's just play on neutral stages where mostly skill counts.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
BC Reign Of Falco

All Non-falco Users Perish Now Or Forever Die A Million Times When You Step Forth On Bc Grounds.

Michael says (7:30 PM):
Kill all who opposes
KILL THEM ALL
(Eric Brown/Smash/Dine) says (7:30 PM):
SI!
KILL ALL WHO OPPOSES THE BIRD
(Eric Brown/Smash/Dine) says (7:30 PM):
SI! SI!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
let's see.. laser shine.

that's it for today class. Study those two moves and be prepared to get tested on both moves.
Yeah, that's all falco needs.
SOOO easy to be falco. (i'm gonna get pwned for this hate hahha)

lmao, let's all play on neutral stages, guys. Screw all these stages that give ridiculous advantages to other characters.. let's just play on neutral stages where mostly skill counts.
There's nothing sexier than using brinstar lava to combo into knees
gtfo sion LOL

Edit: Good stuff James, stats at 0.500
YAYUHZ
James is my favorite BC smasher :D

Patooty

Smash Ace

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I'm still setting up my smashfests. But yeah, when everything's in order, I'll let you guys know.

And yes, the free food is not a myth. It WILL happen.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
To help out with the Out of State/Out of Province players would you guys agree too having $2 or more? for every smashfest tournament or donate to get people like, Shiz, M2K, Dr PeePee, DJ Nintendo, etc. to come to the big May tournament?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255195 Here's the tournament thread if you guys haven't seen it already. We are trying to make this tournament as awesome as possible so if you guys can help out by donating or having tournaments with like 10% of the pot going to the OOS/OOP players that would be awesome! :)

unityole

Smash Lord
To help out with the Out of State/Out of Province players would you guys agree too having $2 or more? for every smashfest tournament or donate to get people like, Shiz, M2K, Dr PeePee, DJ Nintendo, etc. to come to the big May tournament?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255195 Here's the tournament thread if you guys haven't seen it already. We are trying to make this tournament as awesome as possible so if you guys can help out by donating or having tournaments with like 10% of the pot going to the OOS/OOP players that would be awesome! :)
i wouldnt mind that but someone will need to kep track of that money. i aint gonna do it since its all coins. it'll probably be easier if this is done via paypal but many are still underage and thus that method is useless.

anyway im down for this

unityole

Smash Lord
ZERO P, i will record stats if you do show up, for ur falco pew pew's sake.
btw these stats are meant to be taken seriously. people do choke and play bad but i would hate it if people were to **** around with their own stats if they start to play bad. on the other hand, this fact doesnt apply to choco cause of sundae.

eric: spread the news of ur current post, http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9025178&postcount=1771 by putting this thread under ur sig, or flame it all the place.

whens the smashfest Will? and the food, is it pizza? if not can i order pizza?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
i wouldnt mind that but someone will need to kep track of that money. i aint gonna do it since its all coins. it'll probably be easier if this is done via paypal but many are still underage and thus that method is useless.

anyway im down for this
Not really, you can still make a paypal account under debit, and unless you're like 5 years old it shouldn't be a problem.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I would trust Eric enough to keep a jar of cash from the tournament winning donation portion up to that date. The Brown bros are probably the most reliable, just my thoughts.

But great idea, I'll chip in at the actual tourney too, obviously.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Not really, you can still make a paypal account under debit, and unless you're like 5 years old it shouldn't be a problem.
actually what I think he meant is that under paypal's terms of service, you have to be 18.

not That I followed it, of course

Patooty

Smash Ace
Ooooooooooooooh I got a new idea for a MM lol.

Only open to non-pr people minus adam, minus matt's DK.

Challenge is:
You get to call out 10 characters - I'm not allowed to pick any of these characters for the whole set.

OR

Before each match in the set, I hit random 3 times. I get to pick any one of the 3 random characters.

Set will be best of anything 3 to 7, your choice.

Good chance to take my money and get better cause I probly can't sandbag =D
Hope to get some MMs next time... I think i'll be there this thursday.

Get@Will

Smash Champion

Challenge is:
You get to call out 10 characters - I'm not allowed to pick any of these characters for the whole set.

OR

Before each match in the set, I hit random 3 times. I get to pick any one of the 3 random characters.

I accept .

Blunted_object10

Smash Master

Get@Will

Smash Champion
done!

Well we can start donating when I stop working on Thursdays and come to SFU and bring a Jar for donations in January and whatever other smashfests + tournaments we have between now and the tournament!
Bring that jar Eric, coz you'll be leaving with it full.

Gotta help out the community =D

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

Challenge is:

OR

Pulling a Tony? Either way, we should just have a normal MM the next time I have money. Falcon/fox, Falcon/peach, Falcon/marth (unless u feel falcon/marth is unfair, i don't blaim u)

EDIT: Will that sig is so awesome. I totally remember those helmed guys from megaman X.

Patooty

Smash Ace
O.o

I accept all 3 MMs of course ................................................................................

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Pulling a Tony? Either way, we should just have a normal MM the next time I have money. Falcon/fox, Falcon/peach, Falcon/marth (unless u feel falcon/marth is unfair, i don't blaim u)

EDIT: Will that sig is so awesome. I totally remember those helmed guys from megaman X.
This match is cake, right Adam?

LOL. me and my buds were playing megaman today. Good stuff : D

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman

Challenge is:

OR

I accept! /sarcasm

Also, MMs on Thursday anyone?

Get@Will

Smash Champion
We're gonna break through that fleet.

Lol, you guys and your money. What happened to playing for fun?

As if lol.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman

Challenge is:

OR

RISKY! if dice lands on marth, samus or peach.. and its done

unityole

Smash Lord
this thursday just got pumped, i guess tony wouldnt able to make it after 5, just like last week.

this means stats. Tiep, Sion, Adam, Scott, Will, James and possibly Matt Evan and Roby.
also the regulars Ikool and hopefully Kuso and the other guys will show up

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
this thursday just got pumped, i guess tony wouldnt able to make it after 5, just like last week.

this means stats. Tiep, Sion, Adam, Scott, Will, James and possibly Matt Evan and Roby.
also the regulars Ikool and hopefully Kuso and the other guys will show up
Tiep is going? Roby, come to sfu haha

Top Bottom