• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
^ that's what i was thinking, lol. beating john won't prove anything, adam.
also, who would be interested in smashing at my place this saturday?
I never said it would *****. And John would probably still tap almost everyone. Including you.

I'm in for Satrurday, lol. Gunna TAP that jiggs.

lol I haven't played in ages man and you only think you can beat me?
Yep. I know for sure if you practiced for like a day, you'd be ****** everyone all over again.

The only reason i said this is because I never beat you in tournament before and I just really wanna see you come out again. =)

Metà

Smash Master
please don't come at 2, i might not even be home then. i have stuff to do, come at 5 pm at the earliest unless i change my mind at some point during the day lol

ALSO, if someone comes over without first confirming with me that they're coming, i won't let them in. I don't want to mention any names, but it's important that I know how many people there will be. don't just bring someone along randomly without checking it with me first.

Sion

Island of Horizon
i haven't done any research, but isn't booshk as active as roby is? i'm pretty sure they've only attended 1 tournament each, but roby attended very recently lol

are we leaning towards:
1 me
2 manuel
3 eric
4 tony
5 tim
6 evan
7 roby
8 adam
9 yakal
10 booshk

tony, lose to evanmeta more

booshk

Smash Lord
tbh sion, i don't really remember when the last tournament i attended was, it was so long ago

i really dont care for being on the PR cause i dont think i deserve it with my inactivity, and im sure matt has been doing fine?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I think your doubles performance helps you there, Yakal. In singles you and booshk are prettyyy close, imo.

booshk

Smash Lord
i'm so good at doubles watchu talking about
me and will gunna rip **** up

double W

Top Bottom