• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Metà

Smash Master
seems weird to me.... unless you are doing cursive writing (do kids even learn that at school these days?)
the way i write is sort of halfway between cursive and non-cursive. some letters are more 'cursive' than others, but basically i just write whatever feels most comfortable and flows best on paper.

also, lmfao @ your sig. i sat there for a while trying to figure out what it was supposed to say

Stevo

Smash Champion
lol I think you kinda have to have played HoN to know what it is supposed to say

Smackdown is where you taunt someone and get the kill and hat trick is appropriately 3 kills in a row.

So if you taunt your third kill the announcer simultaneously says hat trick and smackdown, which ends up sounding like "SmackTrick"

However, they may have patched it since, as I havn't played lately.

Stevo

Smash Champion
HoN may not be up there on my list of great games, but nearly nothing is as low on that list as brawl is.

and I refuse to accept "ease of hacking" as a reason to think it is better.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Except my falco gets ***** by BC cause of gayness so I have to fight gayness with gayness and go puff. ;)

And by ***** I mean mostly Dikenose and Sion. Dieslow still beats me in tournaments dunno why I'm ahead of him on the PR so him too.

Metà

Smash Master
Except my falco gets ***** by BC cause of gayness so I have to fight gayness with gayness and go puff. ;)

And by ***** I mean mostly Dikenose and Sion. Dieslow still beats me in tournaments dunno why I'm ahead of him on the PR so him too.
don't switch to puff. your puff really isn't any better than your falco

falco is a way better character than puff. puff is a bit easier sometimes cause you don't need as much tech skill, but in the long run your falco will pretty much always outperform your jigglypuff IMO cause you've gotten to such a high level with falco

pew pew run run run pew pew pew

Top Bottom