• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

booshk

Smash Lord
lmao geistoes=everyone off the list
naice
pretty sure mike would like being 6th if he could be haha
but since he can't it's not really relative

anyways, idgf cause i'm pretty inactive
do what u want :p

Geist

Smash Master
I should clarify
I don't care about the order of the list or whether or not there's 5 or 10 or 20 people
Maybe 20 though because then I might be on it

:phone:

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
guys I'm gonna make a hat with everyones name and we gonna draw it to decide top 10

if you pay me money I'll put ur name multiple times in the hat (but its a secret :) )

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Would Michaelsuprisinglynotbluefalco be on the PR?

If it were Falco only!?

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
that's cool manuel but booshk hasn't been at any tourney all summer so like

what happened to activity being a large part

sound like you're just puttin' your boy in

stay consistent please
but whatever either way booshk above adam/myself

cause booshk has been all over my ***
adam and I have been going back and forth for a while but in the last season we've only played once and he won 2-1 (lolbarely) but yeah so it'd probably be like 8.booshk 9.adam 10.me so there's your list update

booshk

Smash Lord
yeah i shouldnt be on ive missed the last 3 tournies haha :c u jerks had to make that last one in the 27 >: ( yee yakals list looks right but i havent rly looked into results besides yakal and adam going evenish and meta getting 3rd or w.e.. And just gunna assume mat has bin placin unparalleledly consistently : D

:phone:
arent i ya boy yaksmcqwakz :c

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
1/2: Sion and manuel - We've all been saying sion over manuel so no argument here
3/4: Eric and Tony - I'm actually unsure about this, but from what I remember eric has been doing a little better
5/6: Evan loses to Tim, simple as that
6/7: Roby loses to evan, simple as that
7/8: I don't think adam or myself has beaten roby recently, or in my case, ever lol
8/9: I don't care.
10: Matt is most **** behind me imo lol otherwise booshk above me/adam and adam and myself taking 9th/10th

sooo yeah

booshk

Smash Lord
naww lol me being on wouldn't make sense. if i was on, will would be on LOL(from what ive seen he hasnt entered singles either?)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yo I should be like 3rd. *insert troll face*

Uhhhh

1. Sion
2. Manuel
3. .... uhhhmmm .... Eric
4. Tony
5. Tim
6. Evan
7. Roby
8. Me
9. Yakal
10................ matt? ****, I dunno who should be 10th. Lol.

Roby and Manuel have probably been the two least active players on that list if that counts for anything.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Word, I suggested Booshk cuz I actually have played with him more recently. Oftentimes I'm in Vancouver and have a couple of hours and I'm like 'yo boohsk, smash'. He's been playing well, but I had forgotten that he hadn't attended tournaments.

Consensus?

booshk

Smash Lord
why? that's stupid, i really dont think i should be on
seriously lol

i think ur list was fine yakal
the first one i mean lolol

Metà

Smash Master
I think 5-10 is dumb just because after the top 4 it is a big gap between the rest.
um, not really. there's a smaller gap than there used to be. i have a 4-0 record against tony in the last 2 tournaments. you haven't been to tournaments in a while, everyone has gotten a lot better in the past 6 months or so
Yo I should be like 3rd. *insert troll face*

Uhhhh

1. Sion
2. Manuel
3. .... uhhhmmm .... Eric
4. Tony
5. Tim
6. Evan
7. Roby
8. Me
9. Yakal
10................ matt? ****, I dunno who should be 10th. Lol.

Roby and Manuel have probably been the two least active players on that list if that counts for anything.
good list

booshk or edgeluca should be 10th imo

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Well, if we all agree that Booshk should be 10th, regardless of tournament activity, then I don't see why not. However, who would be the other candidates for 10th? If it's close enough to Booshk I think those other people who were active should get the spot.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
haha tahsis so happy he can be ranked, wheres john, ryan, tiep and everyone else to put you down to 20th spot

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Where did I say Yakal shouldn't be on PR? Or is it just cause were not on PR lol

This game is to old not enough people play. I don't mind playing it but gotta move on to more games.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
****ing James AKA Dynamism. THAT'S who should be 10th. Or even 9th, lolol. He beat me in 2 out of 3 money matches last tournament.

EDIT: John... I think I might finally be able to beat you. Please come to next tourney, lol. ;)

Top Bottom