• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I want to update. I think it would be suitable to have one more tournament before assigning a Fall PR. This would give PR hopefuls a chance to show their stuff, and also a chance for Sion to take a clear first.

:phone:

Bwmat

Smash Ace
welp, everyone's abandoning ship.

and by everyone I mean coquitlam.

I'm not going to be playing for a while either.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Haha, if there is collective agreement that Sion should be first, I have no problems with that.

I was just saying that having another tournament that Sion and I both attend could make things more clear. The last one we were at, he beat me in second set last match. IIRC, the two before that I beat him (and won both).

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Adam its not who you have trouble against (person or character) its just plain... who is better. Even though I haven't been to any tourneys I still keep up to date with who wins what. From the bunch of tourneys I've seen happen so far its either Sion won or got 2nd to Silent Wolf or Diakonos got 2nd to Sion or didn't attend.

It's like keeping Tony above Eric. Even though Tony beat Eric that one tournament and got 2nd to Sion doesn't justify that Tony should be kept above Eric. Tony just hasn't been to anything lately so no one can judge how good he is still and such.

I'm just saying someone shouldn't be kept down because the person higher isn't attending or wants more tournaments to happen before being moved. I would be saying differently if you attended the 2 tourneys WA came to and had some kind of impact in that tourney.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
Haha, if there is collective agreement that Sion should be first, I have no problems with that.

I was just saying that having another tournament that Sion and I both attend could make things more clear. The last one we were at, he beat me in second set last match. IIRC, the two before that I beat him (and won both).
chaingrab him man

that song is so relaxing.......

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
I agree Sion should be first, he has done better lately, and also Manuel has been inactive.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I had intended to wait another tournament before updating, and I mentioned that to several people (don't remember if I posted on boards). Like I already said, though, if the general consensus is that Sion be first, I have no qualms with that. I find it to be a toss-up, so if it makes more people happy, why not?

I am simply suggesting that things may be made more concrete with another tournament, but if y'all don't want that, it's fine with me.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Yeah do one more tournament, also I guess you'll have to take me off cause I'm in Calgary now, for a few months. I've been hella inactive anyways, so I'll just **** when I get back ;)

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
like sion says... its a confidence game. falcos the best character in the game. if i approach like a boss im guaranteed **** shi.t = )

Top Bottom