• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
like sion says... its a confidence game. falcos the best character in the game. if i approach like a boss im guaranteed **** shi.t = )
^ I used to do that all the time, just be really confident going into a match. try to intimidate the other guy and get into his head.. but now that i suck everyone knows its just a front and it doesnt work LOL point is you gotta be able to back it up with skill for the confidence to work :)

not saying you dont have skill, just sayin my input on that cause i agree lol

booshk

Smash Lord
word evan u da bess tourny host

we'll clean up

just don't ahve a tourny on the 24th pris

yo evan just host

YO BC, we were thinkin of starting a youtube channel for PacWest (washington, BC and hawaii) to post all our tourney vids on. you guys interested? idk who would be making the channel yet.

edit: scratch that, i guess sfat already made a wc one were using.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
(>'_')># I was gonna give you this waffle...
#<('_'<) But then I was like,
(>'#'<) "I'm hungry."
(>'-'<) So I ate it.
(>^-^<)

Diakonos

Smash Lord
yo evan just host

YO BC, we were thinkin of starting a youtube channel for PacWest (washington, BC and hawaii) to post all our tourney vids on. you guys interested? idk who would be making the channel yet.

edit: scratch that, i guess sfat already made a wc one were using.
Would you want higher-bracket matches posted on that channel, too? To whom would we send videos, and how?

Metà

Smash Master
I would not mind a tournament. Are we allowed to use Rotunda?
the last time we had one there, security clued in that we didn't have the event booked with the school. I mean, they might not have even asked me if certain people associated with the event hadn't been right outside the room smoking pot, but regardless of that, I wouldn't want to risk getting on bad terms with them.

I think the rotunda should be off limits unless somebody can actually reserve the room (i'm not even sure how one would go about doing that, because I've only ever booked spaces that are under the jurisdiction of the student society). I have had been to other events that took place in the rotunda, but I'm not even sure how they got permission to do that. I'm not sure if they even needed to do anything, because everyone involved was a student at SFU. for these tournaments, that's not the case

in any case, you guys are on your own. lol

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
lol i rmber at the last tourny it was like 8 am in the morning some guy walks into the caf and yells out "f*uccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" me tim eric and adam was there LOL mayb it was a janitor whos like fu*ckk i gotta move all these tables back to normal

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I don't really have the TVs or contacts or stuff to do that. Also no. ):<

Honestly, after going to the Victoria tournament, Evan's superb at hosting in comparison, but I understand that you don't want to.

Mike can host! :D

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
i donno. even if i were to host one day id probably rent some community hall and make sure lots of pple actually go lol.

Sion

Island of Horizon
manuel, don't you think that's a bit unfair? waiting for 1 more tournament to update is kinda weird. i recall you wanting to update without waiting for my input some updates ago because i disappeared during that period of time. what happened now? don't want to update because things aren't "clear" between me and you? what happened to meeting the seasonal deadline?

you have attended 2 tournaments (please correct me if i'm wrong) in this ranking period, one of which you lost to me. you missed both silent wolf tournaments which makes me all wtf in the head because silent wolf confirmed himself early enough for me to make plans to go.

activity is a part of this pr. it's unfair that we don't get to update just because you haven't attended as many tournaments as you would've liked.

i want to know why i shouldn't be moved up

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
didnt manuel already say he didnt have a problem with sion moving up?
so much manuel hating haha

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Sure, we can update now with Sion #1 if that's what we want.

Can I get some suggested lists for spots 3-10?

:phone:

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
1.sion
2.diaknolis
3.eric
4.dieslow
5.daltsy
6.meta
7.spacefalcon
8.tahsis/noobking
9.noobking/tahsis
10.bwmat

lol I be opening dem cans of worms

actually lets just make PR top 5

**** 6-10 it's dumb

who agrees? I do

booshk

Smash Lord
1.sion
2.diaknolis
3.eric
4.dieslow
5.daltsy
6.meta
7.spacefalcon
8.tahsis/noobking
9.noobking/tahsis
10.bwmat

lol I be opening dem cans of worms

actually lets just make PR top 5

**** 6-10 it's dumb

who agrees? I do
that looks right

and i don't really get the logic of only top 5... just because our other players under top 4 aren't as good doesn't mean we should only use a top 5 system..

sup to you guys, though
i know will and sion would agree with you

Top Bottom