• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

AIDS

Smash Lord
Tim and Victoria say they like the 27th date.
yeah but doesn't work for everyone, I am one booshk is another. I don't know if there is anyone else that it doesn't work for though or if it just us two. Would the 3rd work for everyone though? If it is just me then what ever, go ahead, I am just trying to see if the other date that works for me works for everyone too which puts more people, larger turn out, larger prize amounts and a better time.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
If I can keep improving at the rate I am, it won't be long before I'm on the PR! ;D

Any date works for me by the way, and I think it's best if we try to get everyone to go. Besides, we're planning this almost a month in advance, so it's not as if we're in a rush.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
yeah but doesn't work for everyone, I am one booshk is another. I don't know if there is anyone else that it doesn't work for though or if it just us two. Would the 3rd work for everyone though? If it is just me then what ever, go ahead, I am just trying to see if the other date that works for me works for everyone too which puts more people, larger turn out, larger prize amounts and a better time.
I would prefer the 3rd too.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Hey guys, who'd be interested in a smashfest at my church this Saturday? We'd have the bigger room upstairs where we held BCPM.

Probably... 1-5 or so?

Please respond now.

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I still suck though! ^_^ I'll be happy to take your money soon enough.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Well, SION?! has been a bit flaky in the past. Would be nice if he showed up. Can you bring a TV, Eric?

Roby, any confirmation that you're coming?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Do it. I need any melee set-ups / TVs that I can take.

So:
Eric, Adam, Mike, Daniel, Manuel, Nick, Icy, Yakal, Keith. Not too shabby.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Is there anyway they can make it on the third? rather then "just like the 27th" does the third work...
Make sure it's on the 27th. Okanagan has 4 people that can come if it's on the 27th. I'll MM you if it's on the 27th.
Those are the guys to be persuaded. Try PMing them or poking them or Messengering them or tweeting them or whatever the **** kids do these days.

Top Bottom