• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Diakonos

Smash Lord
IMO he's better at teams.

Although I'm not convinced that he should be over you.

Shall we have some more discussion about tahsis/meta and tiep/roby, then I update? IMO I would be more worried about fighting Roby than Tiep, but I know Tiep> doubles.

booshk

Smash Lord
IMO he's better at teams.

Although I'm not convinced that he should be over you.

Shall we have some more discussion about tahsis/meta and tiep/roby, then I update? IMO I would be more worried about fighting Roby than Tiep, but I know Tiep> doubles.
so eveyrone agrees sion>eric?

NOOO THE VETERAN 3.

jk good **** sion :p

booshk

Smash Lord
yeah i know.
its just weird not seeing eric in top 3, has that even ever happened before?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Can I update with
1. Diakonos
2. Dieslow
3. Sion
4. Blunted_Object10
5. Cowear
6. Spacefalcon
7. Patooty
8. xXx-Noobking-xXx
9. Meta
10. Tahsis

Because: Roby placed higher than Tiep at BCPM (I don't have the bracket though). That asides, he placed 3rd at the tournament before. Tiep didn't show up this tournament, and Roby didn't enter...? Either way, I've seen more from Roby than from Tiep (except in doubles, which we don't count as much?). Even though it's close, recent performance says it's Roby, I think.

Meta over Tahsis is difficult, but judging from what I saw this tournament I'd place Evan there. He also did his part in doubles, as usual.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
well I'll be chilling down here in honourable mentions

gj sion

edit: also, I like the new font

booshk

Smash Lord
well I'll be chilling down here in honourable mentions

gj sion

edit: also, I like the new font
whatever man, honourable mentions is where it's at anyways right?
8 )

grats sion! ... go gurl ;)
LMAO list is now diamonds..

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wow sion you animal

BC ***** so much that 2 unranked players (Tim and Will) can come here to Alberta and **** everyone to the max.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
BC ***** so much that 10 unranked players can come here to Alberta and **** everyone to the max.
fixed lol

So do you plan on changing your main?

lolololololol
lol truth

Seriously though, Brennan might as well be honours. Jugfingers should be on there too (he won the last Bot 20, beat Booshk to get 9th or something this tourney, did decent and BCPM and stuff too) because he's ****ing technical as ****. Like a Sion of the past.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Seriously though, Brennan might as well be honours. Jugfingers should be on there too (he won the last Bot 20, beat Booshk to get 9th or something this tourney, did decent at BCPM and stuff too) because he's ****ing technical as ****. Like a Sion of the past.
if your definition of decent is losing 0-2 to everyone in your pool and not making brackets, then yes I did decent at BCPM.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol nvm then.
Notice the details in the rest, and for that I just said 'decent stuff'
That's how uncertain I was/how much I paid attention to anything that happened smashwise that day lol
My bads thur

I freakin love flippy floppiez AND jack.
NIIICE

Top Bottom