• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Get@Will

Smash Champion
it ain't whatever man. if you disagree, just say it.

you think you should be 9th (at least higher than evan lmao) and that i should either be 10th or not on

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Alright I've decided to give up my spot as a Panel list for Sion! Who else agrees on this? I think Tiep already does and I'm sure Manuel would agree as well.

I want Sion to help with this list!

Metà

Smash Master
lol yakal when's the last time we even played in tournament? july last year? money match my jigglypuff, scrub

but I do agree I should be lower. my fox isn't good enough to be on PR. I won't comment on my jigglypuff being PR material either because I'm not using her in singles.

Sion

Island of Horizon
hi, guys. this is my 1000th post.

as a semi-panelist for now (thanks johnsugaya), this is what i think should happen:

1. Diakonos
2. Dieslow
3. Sion
4. Blunted_object10

1-4 should be fairly solid looking at consistency and the past few tournaments imo

5. Daltsy
6. Cowear

this one was a tough one to place. given scope of the last 3 tournaments,
BCPM: ryan got 5th in singles/2nd in doubles, tim wasn't there.
July 10th: ryan wasn't there, tim got 5th
HUSTLE: tim got 5th/3rd in doubles, ryan got 7th/4th in doubles

with as little bias as possible, i put tim above ryan with the results at hand, but putting tim above ryan doesn't mean much. they both give people exceeding amounts of trouble and had a very close set against each other(though i think ryan didn't take it as seriously). but a win is a win, after all.

7. Patooty
8. xXx-Noobking-xXx

shouldn't change

9. Get@Will
10. Yakal

i'll probably get flamed at for this part. i know them both and am friends(i hope) with both of them. i took apart whatever little information i had on both of them within the past few tournaments, which i don't think enough of us have done. again, using the past 3 tournament as a scope:

BCPM: get@will got 9th in singles, yakal got 13th in singles/5th in doubles. yakal also beat adam iirc
July 10th: will did not enter, yakal got 9th in singles/4th in doubles
HUSTLE: will got 7th in singles, yakal got 9th in singles. will beat tiep in singles and will/yakal did terribly in doubles, so i won't mention it.

i took into account who they beat and who they lost to. they both lose to generally the same people and place generally around the same area. after reviewing this information and speaking with others, it was hard for me to put will over yakal. again, 9/10 is really close and might as well be 9.5/9.5, but it's hard discern between the two because they haven't majorly upset anyone yet or anything of the like.

sorry for the long post, but i had a lot of information to throw down and i'll get used to slimming things down later. btw, feel free to argue with me =D

booshk

Smash Lord
lol, it'd be ridiculous how solid the top 10 would be if john was on there.

edit: sion as panelist=good decision
nice critical thinking
; )
my slepes ****ed

Top Bottom