• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Diakonos

Smash Lord
[elegant.destruction] is not to be dismantled.

I think crews should aspire to get better and match others, not have already good players.

imo Booshk, Eric, Adam, and Bun. could make a sick crew if they got together pretty frequently.

The idea is to form a group and take it somewhere. When I first started teaming with Sion, he wasn't placed high at all. But I've seen him improve consistently, to match even other pro-am players in the states. There's talent that can develop, and that's what crews is about. If Get@Will plays with other good people pretty frequently, I can see him ****** bum. That's one of the reasons I thought he'd be a good crewmate, the other reason is he's sexy.

Coquitlam crew should be wayyy better then they are now; I just don't think they have much motivation for improving.

There are no hard feelings to be had at all!

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
I'll **** all crews.

Except Tim, Eric and Wesley.
They're too good.
I'd join them instead.

**** destrucrew or w/e the **** that is.

Ryan, Tiep and Tony crew ain't got **** either.

Roby, Adam, Jack, Coq crew and **** too.
**** all you guys.

Especially manly people like manly.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Let's start discussing the PR... lol

My list..

1. Diakonos
2. Dieslow
3. Sion
4. Blunted_Object10
5. Daltsy
6. CowEar
7. Patooty
8. NoobKing
9. Meta
10. Tahsis

I think I should stay 4th for now.. If I do well in the next one or so I think I should be moved up.

Daltsy: he's active reguardless of being on the island and get's 5th at every tournament he attends.. lol

CowEar: He's still good for someone who doesn't play smash that much anymore..

Patooty: He went Samus this tournament, but I know he's good. :)

I had no idea what to put for the last 3... but I think Get@Will should be on there next update or very soon with the way he's been playing lately..

DISCUSS!

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Let's start discussing the PR... lol

My list..

1. Diakonos
2. Dieslow
3. Sion
4. Blunted_Object10
5. Daltsy
6. CowEar
7. Patooty
8. NoobKing
9. Meta
10. Tahsis

I think I should stay 4th for now.. If I do well in the next one or so I think I should be moved up.

Daltsy: he's active reguardless of being on the island and get's 5th at every tournament he attends.. lol

CowEar: He's still good for someone who doesn't play smash that much anymore..

I had no idea what to put for the last 3... but I think Get@Will should be on there next update or very soon with the way he's been playing lately..

DISCUSS!
Make me an honorary mention :bee:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I think Will in those last 2 spots is looking pretty close... he's done better than those two in the last couple tournaments, hasn't he? I would spot him at 9th.

I just don't know enough to say something about Daltsy. What do others think?

Other then that, it looks pretty good to me.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
hm, for someone who saw that match eric, im surprised you would still say that. ( me and tim )

Sion

Island of Horizon
lmao we were at like 200%, erc. quit under exaggerating >:|

and tim and i played a bo5 rather than a bo3 for some reason

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...

DISCUSS!
Good stuff Eric. You got this! <3

5th for the 10th time? LMAO <3

Samus? Sooooo happy Tiep! <3

lmao we were at like 200%, erc. quit under exaggerating >:|

and tim and i played a bo5 rather than a bo3 for some reason
Tight battle.

If Will has done better than 2 over the last 2, that's DEF enough to have earned a spot.
Really.

Will/Yakal.
Is that MM of me against Sion that we had in May still unuploadable because of VHSness?
I'd like to see me play sometime, see what everyone laughs at about my playstyle.
:(

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Last tourney I was at was BCPM.

Don't think I should be on. Can see that people are gonna question it and might start unnecessary arguments.

Patooty

Smash Ace
hm, might as well take me off. not sure why, with this logic i would still be on O_o
(Emphasis is mine.)
This has been discussed before, and you're either active enough to be on or you're not. You can't be better/worse than someone by having a different level of activity.

I have nothing constructive to add at the moment towards making a list. I'm going to sleep so I can go to work tomorrow...

On a sidenote(honest) Is Eric still a panelist? I know he stepped down from that a while ago but Manuel just never updated the first post. If not, I nominate Sion to be a panelist. He has/is developing his skill to think critically quite well.

booshk

Smash Lord
doesn't anyone else think eric shouldn't be 4th? :S
9/10
will/evan or
will/yakal

Diakonos

Smash Lord
doesn't anyone else think eric shouldn't be 4th? :S
9/10
will/evan or
will/yakal
I'm not sure about Sion/Eric. I think overall Sion has still performed better in the past few tournaments. Sion lost to me and Tony, Eric lost only to me. This tournament he did better in singles. Mind you, Sion does better in doubles, imo. But given the past 2 or 3 tournaments as a whole? I think that tends towards Sion.

Will/Yakal or Will/Evan. I don't know.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master

[*]Activity. In order to assess skill and performance, panelists must actually be seeing you play. This means tournaments, too. Showing up and participating in tournaments is mandatory to be considered for this PR. Those neglecting to do this will be removed; some old PR-worthy players have already been.

ACTIVITY IS PART OF THE PR PATOOTY

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
If Will is not on PR. PR is a joke seriously. He has done so much and he gives me a lot more trouble then Adam does thats for sure.

And Sion is dumb he should not be on the panel list. :p

Diakonos

Smash Lord

[*]Activity. In order to assess skill and performance, panelists must actually be seeing you play. This means tournaments, too. Showing up and participating in tournaments is mandatory to be considered for this PR. Those neglecting to do this will be removed; some old PR-worthy players have already been.

ACTIVITY IS PART OF THE PR PATOOTY
Yes, but it's a pass/fail basis. Either you are active enough to be on, or not. It doesn't affect your position on the PR.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
okay you guys, how about you guys think about it for a moment instead of just dismissing it as "oh well w/e bottom two who cares"

I've been outplacing evan for the last few tournaments, the few times we did play in tournament i've beaten him, and he got like dead last at bcpm. Could you guys please tell me WHY evan is above me still?

-excludes john- lmao

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I wouldn't put Evan above you. I've just never known enough to make a calculated decision.

I'm thinking of Will for 9th, Yakal for 10th.

Top Bottom