• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Diakonos

Smash Lord
hey guys

[do we really need to use these brackets?]
Only as a signoff, not to say stuff lol.

John, we will get at you on msn soon enough. We shall take over the world by Genesi2.

Eric and Tony and the bracket foiled our plan this time, but we shall conquer.

[elegant.vincit.omnia]

Diakonos

Smash Lord
You could... but then the crew would be overpowered.

The idea is that there are several rival crews so that competition builds up and we improve. Of course, if everyone improves, all the crews would be overpowered, which is ideal for Genesis.

[destructive.stake-raising]

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
lol wth Will. L2 fourth or higher, noob! You were supposed to meet me in GF!

[elegant.destruction]

Hitsugaya
Get@Will
Sion
Diakonos
if you have that sort of crew, and you expect several crews that will actually be in competition with each other... it wont happen, if you keep that crew, there would only be one other crew that would be able to compete with it, ending up with BC composing of 2 crews

Sion

Island of Horizon
if you have that sort of crew, and you expect several crews that will actually be in competition with each other... it wont happen, if you keep that crew, there would only be one other crew that would be able to compete with it, ending up with BC composing of 2 crews
edit:

i don't know whether to accept this or take it as an insult

insulting our crew methinks

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
lol... well you can look at it as a compliment, if you decide to ignore the bulk of my post :]
well, the only other crew would be

me
tiep
eric
tony

just kills your idea of "several rival crews" unless you wanted it to be like, these two compete with each other. another compete with eachother. it could work, but it separates the community, not sure what you wanted

Stevo

Smash Champion
you guys should just take top 4 of PR and make them "captains" then each one, following in order of 1st-4th, picks one non-captain player and so on.

Only if you guys want even'ish crews

SKidd

Smash Master
What about all the non-power-ranked-players?
(J-Dizzle, Myself, Booshk etc.)

Top Bottom