• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

unityole

Smash Lord
smash monday wednesday and thursday sfu surrey man.
eric roby and adam SFU SURREY GAME ROOM ON THURSDAY, NO BAILING AGAIN SION, NOJOHNS

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Lol new PR nice job Sion...always thought u were PR potential....looks like everyone is still really consistent on melee.....hmm i might just start playing again...and earn me a position on PR too!! GG...lolz

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
Lol new PR nice job Sion...always thought u were PR potential....looks like everyone is still really consistent on melee.....hmm i might just start playing again...and earn me a position on PR too!! GG...lolz
haha, thanks, bro. You should get into playin' melee again, it would be tight.
MASH COMBO

unityole

Smash Lord
REMINDER, eric roby and adam going to play smash at SURREY SFU games room tomorrow.
i would say afternoon, probably 2-9 pm.

I WANT WILL AND SION TO SHOW UP, tony should come too, for the sake of smash melee.
NO JOHNS GUYS

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
REMINDER, eric roby and adam going to play smash at SURREY SFU games room tomorrow.
i would say afternoon, probably 2-9 pm.

I WANT WILL AND SION TO SHOW UP, tony should come too, for the sake of smash melee.
NO JOHNS GUYS
Well I already said I'm not going to sfu that day.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
yea, matter of fact whens the next smash fest...u guys can come over my place tommorow if you want...got 3 tv's now!!
You should definitely try hosting; however, recent smash events unfortunately lead to theft, so you should host only to people you know and trust.

BUT host anyways =D

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
You should definitely try hosting; however, recent smash events unfortunately lead to theft, so you should host only to people you know and trust.

BUT host anyways =D
lol of course, well so far out of everyone ive met i think i know who to trust, but well if u guys wanna come over today give me a call....778-918-5520 and lemme know...remember ill only let people ive met and trust come over....(example:Manuel,Eric,Adam,Sion,Yakal,etc.....) so basically if we have met and ive told you to come over or whatever your included...but there is a limit since my place isnt that big, and we will be playing in my room....anyways give me a call....feel like mashing!!! no not smashing..but mashing!! lolz// oh and if you know of anyone that may have stolen before at someone else smash fest please let me know....thief's are not welcome at my place....sorry nothing personal but i just like what i have and wouldn't want to find out im missing something i know was there and disappeared while i was hosting and get in a fight with someone, cause i will beat you down for taken my ****!!....anyways call me!! btw bring cubes and wii...and melee and controllers...i aint got nothing but the tv's..

unityole

Smash Lord
YO SCOTT GAMEPRO

thanks for smashing with us today man, SCOTT GAMEPRO will now come to SFU SURREY FOR SMASH. every tuesday, wednesday and thursday.

SION NO JOHNS THIS TIME NIKA. eric will drive u so NO JOHNS MAN

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I heard smash mash and gamepro and several others are really cool and good.

Vankuva pwns

Edit: K I just watched a bunch of recent vids of you guys (tourney and mms and all that crap)

BC is ****ing GOOD
dayummm
Even up here in the Okanagan the smash is getting better FAST
Down there I see it's like that too, but lowermainland was already the best so DAYUMMMM!!!!?!?!??!

Top Bottom