• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Apparently you can play doubles? We got 2nd manuel **** it! lol.
Apparently BC thinks I suck at doubles =[
Matt > Yakal

He just hasn't been to many events recently, he's still placed better than Yakal at pretty much every event they've both been to.
I disagree, yo. Matt is good, but he chokes on celery.
yah well, he needs to be more consistent. He's like me but he lets his own frustration make him inconsistent, whereas I'm just inconsistent in general with no real cause behind it.
o rly
yakal doesn't deserve to be on pr, he's scared of gannon rolf.

j/k, his spacies ****.
That's why he is going to MM my ganon fiebawk
lol roby

and james at first I thought you were just joking around but I'm starting to think that you actually believe that you're better than me lol
You gotta sustain that spot, Yakal. Btw I think I might be better than you.

Metà

Smash Master
You're only saying Yakal is better because you've seen him play more recently. When has Yakal ever out-performed Matt in a tournament, with the exception of free tournaments? I know Yakal is good, I've seen him improving since before his first tournament. I just think he hasn't surpassed Matt yet.

If Matt doesn't go to more events though, it's going to happen for sure. @ Yakal, beat my Ganondorf in a money match and you're practically there ; )

unityole

Smash Lord
I'm better than Yakal too, guys.
cant agree, havent seen u play forever lol
and yes, Matt is better than Yakal, hands down. out of 10 games yakal can probably only take say maybe 3 games, then lose the rest 7 to falmat

Bwmat

Smash Ace
falmat?
lol, did you mean failmat?

and evan's gannon is ****, he beats my gannon with it. (and only with it >_>)

I haven't even played against yakal much recently, he never wants to play against me, especially in tourneys. I've been kinda meh lately though, so I have no qualms about my pr spot being usurped.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wow wow.. when I see someone say someone's Ganon is ****, it itches me. There can only me one true ****!

Also Manuel, maybe you need an awesome Ganon for a partner? =P Our styles work amazing together. haha.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Jack, I'll show you and evan I'm better than matt in MM BEST OF 7 and I suppose it's fair for jack to think matt is much better than me, he hasn't seen me play in a long while. It's amazing how much one can improve in a short period of time

Matt doesn't scare me anymore

idunno I stopped being scared of matts everything like 2 weeks ago, I'm excited to see how it will play out. I have been stricken with confidence, just you watch guys...I will move up

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Wow wow.. when I see someone say someone's Ganon is ****, it itches me. There can only me one true ****!

Also Manuel, maybe you need an awesome Ganon for a partner? =P Our styles work amazing together. haha.
Yeah haha come move to BC and play with me, I'll un-quit. Well actually I plan on smashing with Eric recreationally. Come and join us!

Evan, I had a lot of difficulty putting Yakal on 10th. A LOT of difficulty. I just got out-voted. If it were up to me, you wouldn't see either of those names up there. I only said that Matt
noobking said:
chokes like a hooker
Nothing more. Play smash with him more, until we learn not to
noobking said:
choke like a hooker

Metà

Smash Master
I'm like, the only person that plays him now though >_>. I play him at least once a week, pretty much no exceptions. The problem is that neither of us are going to improve much just fighting each other. Especially when I get bored and play low tier so much...

Zero_P

Smash Ace
ya and I've been playing smash with everybody for the past few weeks and by everybody I mean roby extreme, adam, SION, and stuff Don't worry manuel, I'll also show you I deserve to have the spot.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
This PR stuff confuses me...

This melee stuff exites me...

HUGE update coming to the MOST3 thread probably tomorrow morning, specifically about the melee stuff. Not that any Vancouver players have any reason to come up here anyway (tries to suck vannies in with guilt) cause we're all noobs with a few exceptions that just want to MM lots and learn a bunch (tries to suck them in for money and helping us get better) and whatever. Datz kool

But yeah, melee is gonna be sexy. Surprising even to me, but I like it. With the 30+ Brawl players in the region, melee is getting a 'special' treatment to be better and possibly suck brawlers into the game along with have the melee tourney **** awesomeness... even with pizza to top it off. Dayum...

PS: AJ, you really think you're better than Yakal? I know Kaelen and I are, but you? Are you sure?

:p

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
This PR stuff confuses me...

This melee stuff exites me...

HUGE update coming to the MOST3 thread probably tomorrow morning, specifically about the melee stuff. Not that any Vancouver players have any reason to come up here anyway (tries to suck vannies in with guilt) cause we're all noobs with a few exceptions that just want to MM lots and learn a bunch (tries to suck them in for money and helping us get better) and whatever. Datz kool

But yeah, melee is gonna be sexy. Surprising even to me, but I like it. With the 30+ Brawl players in the region, melee is getting a 'special' treatment to be better and possibly suck brawlers into the game along with have the melee tourney **** awesomeness... even with pizza to top it off. Dayum...

PS: AJ, you really think you're better than Yakal? I know Kaelen and I are, but you? Are you sure?

Yaaay.

You really didn't see my "im joking guyz" post? I know Jack and Yakal did, but you? Are you sure?

I'm better than Yakal was a few tournaments ago if that counts for anything.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Ok james, $20 MM
deal

Ok James, $3000 MM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$
multiply that by 0.0003 and we can have a couple.. lol

Yaaay.

You really didn't see my "im joking guyz" post? I know Jack and Yakal did, but you? Are you sure?

I'm better than Yakal was a few tournaments ago if that counts for anything.
Ah, my badz.

Top Bottom