• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

dieslow

Smash Ace
john is active enough..

manuel is more active than tiep luls.

1st eric
2nd me
3rd manuel
4th adam or ryan
5th adam or ryan
6th john
7th sion
8th tim
9th evan
10th matt

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
john is active enough..

manuel is more active than tiep luls.

1st eric
2nd me
3rd manuel
4th adam or ryan
5th adam or ryan
6th john
7th sion
8th tim
9th evan
10th matt
Lol Im not active at all. And pretty sure the last 5-6 SFU's I've been to was 1st/2nd. So dont see much reasoning for me that low. ROFL Tiep and Roby failed to make the cut of Tony's list.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I'm sorry guys. You'll be top ten in my heart.

edit://I intentionally didn't return to UBC for singles. I just wanted to showcase Sion during doubles. At the west-side smashfests at Myles' there are few players who have some definite potential. Get ***** East Van and Burnaby, lol. I might play again with Eric when school's over. Til then, keep me off.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

edit://I intentionally didn't return to UBC for singles. I just wanted to showcase Sion during doubles. At the west-side smashfests at Myles' there are few players who have some definite potential. Get ***** East Van and Burnaby, lol. I might play again with Eric when school's over. Til then, keep me off.
u *** manuel. <3

John, you wouldn't beat me, tony, eric, manuel, or ryan anymore. That's right, I said it. :)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Tony, if you could edit or repost your list with tiep and roby included, it would be much appreciated. Also, get facebook. Tiep, manuel, eric, and myself have started a conversation topic on there. If you don't wanna get facebook, that's cool, just post an updated list and include tiep and roby and exclude manuel and john for now.

dieslow

Smash Ace
1st eric
2nd me
3rd adam or ryan
4th adam or ryan
5th tiep
6th roby
7th sion
8th tim
9th evan
10th matt

no facebook pls.

Metà

Smash Master
yeah wtf is with people leaving him off?

also, Roby > Tim> me > Sion > Matt

that's just my opinion, but if you look at tournament results and individual wins/losses from the past 4 months it probably supports that list for the most part. Also, Tim would probably be higher if he went to more tournaments, and Sion is improving at a faster rate than anyone, but I think my recent tournament record is still better than his. Skill levels are getting way too close at the lower end, we need some bigger upsets...

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Im going to make a bold statement based solely on UBC vids and say.
1st - Dieslow
2nd - Eric

and I sometimes work graveyard shifts now not all the time. Meaning I can attend some tourneys and fests.
Also im pretty sure. My controller is broken because my scrub roommate used my controller even when I said dont touch it and now its broken. Someone stole my Black/Silver MarioKart controller so now I have no controller.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Nah

10****s
lame :/

Im going to make a bold statement based solely on UBC vids and say.
1st - Dieslow
2nd - Eric

and I sometimes work graveyard shifts now not all the time. Meaning I can attend some tourneys and fests.
Also im pretty sure. My controller is broken because my scrub roommate used my controller even when I said dont touch it and now its broken. Someone stole my Black/Silver MarioKart controller so now I have no controller.
Not to knock your bold statement john, but all of the panelists (including tony) say Eric 1, and tony 2.

On another note, that's ****ing dumb that your roommate ****ed with your stuff when you told him not too. What about the Luigi controller?

Sion

Island of Horizon

And I thank you for that.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
cheeeaaaaa, sion. SFU got cancelled. Wanna smash this weekend? Just me and you? 1,000 matches!

EDIT: Best of 1001.

EDIT 2: We will definetly have this updated by Monday. Just finalizing the list.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Is there a west-side tournament today?

Roby, I'm not sure what's been bothering you but maybe you could let me know instead of just lashing out?

PR: from what I have seen in discussion:
1) Eric
2) Tony
3) Adam
4) Ryan
5) Roby
6) Tiep
7) Sion
8) Evan
9) Tim
10) Yakal/ Matt

-- and most have been leaning towards Yakal. Other points of dissension include Roby/Tiep, and Evan/Tim.

John, I have several controllers you can have :)

Top Bottom