• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Metà

Smash Master
at least 5, usually 6

jk, we have tournaments about once a month, but the really major ones happen every 2 or 3 months. We have a lot of smashfests and free tourneys and stuff, and the Victoria/Okanagan players hold their own tournaments but I don't think they get a lot of high level competition.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
at least 5, usually 6

jk, we have tournaments about once a month, but the really major ones happen every 2 or 3 months. We have a lot of smashfests and free tourneys and stuff, and the Victoria/Okanagan players hold their own tournaments but I don't think they get a lot of high level competition.
def no high level in melee lol

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
This PR stuff confuses me...

This melee stuff exites me...

HUGE update coming to the MOST3 thread probably tomorrow morning, specifically about the melee stuff. Not that any Vancouver players have any reason to come up here anyway (tries to suck vannies in with guilt) cause we're all noobs with a few exceptions that just want to MM lots and learn a bunch (tries to suck them in for money and helping us get better) and whatever. Datz kool

But yeah, melee is gonna be sexy. Surprising even to me, but I like it. With the 30+ Brawl players in the region, melee is getting a 'special' treatment to be better and possibly suck brawlers into the game along with have the melee tourney **** awesomeness... even with pizza to top it off. Dayum...

PS: AJ, you really think you're better than Yakal? I know Kaelen and I are, but you? Are you sure?

:p
Yakal vs Kaelen fo sho. Forgot that Kaelen was good >_<.

Ryan is hella push'n for 3rd, AT LEAST!

Metà

Smash Master
lol, that sounds like my brother's name (keelan)

Has this Kaelen guy ever come to the lower mainland for smash? He's jugfingers right? Get him to come to TS3

Metà

Smash Master
Something that has come to my attention, is that the list of panelists should probably be revised. Manuel off, Eric on, anyone disagree? You've been a great with all of this though, Manuel, but if you want to be removed from the PR, you should remove yourself as a current panelist too.

Also, if we're keeping the 'honourable mentions', I nominate Howard, if that means anything. He's got mega potential, but is largely inactive.

unityole

Smash Lord
Something that has come to my attention, is that the list of panelists should probably be revised. Manuel off, Eric on, anyone disagree? You've been a great with all of this though, Manuel, but if you want to be removed from the PR, you should remove yourself as a current panelist too.

Also, if we're keeping the 'honourable mentions', I nominate Howard, if that means anything. He's got mega potential, but is largely inactive.
NO UUUUU, manli stays

unityole

Smash Lord
i for panelist.

if thats the case i would definitly put tiep higher. the guy rarely gets to play and he still got it.
Roby donno whats wrong with him, dropping out. Yakal and Keith should also be up there. many times ive seen them taking tony/adam/tim down to last stocks, or sometimes win.

and I think Tim and Sion should at least be 6 or higher. no need for explanation, their results from yesterday proved it all.

Patooty

Smash Ace
yea guys, what's this 6th business lol

Also, I don't main Fox (anymore?). I'm either various or Marth now, but I've been feeling like playing Marth recently so put me down for Marth main. tyty

unityole

Smash Lord
Thanks, I try. =D

It looks like John hasn't lost it. Come out more to smash, John.
hes obviously like Tiep, rarely plays and still ****. not to mention the fact that he had to use a broken controller, gg no re

Top Bottom