• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Canada Smash Tournament at SFU Burnaby - July 10th!

SKidd

Smash Master
This (or a lot) of these matches are gonna be recorded and commentated on, right?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Sure, I like $5 ones too, SW. Eric, of course we shall have our MM!

Sion, I made a mistake. I meant Friday afternoon. 4ish? I'm whipping out my new controller. :p

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
adam i saw you yesterday with ur girl in metrotown

i could't say hi cuz i was in the bus line :(

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
James, l2 PR! Sure, let's do it. BO 5, $5 or $10?

I need to practice
Practice? What is that?

OOVanners shouldn't be on PR. We only show up once a decade so innactivity out the window. At least, I shouldn't be.
BO5 > BO10 so yes. 5s though, multiples.

id rather just do multiple $5 ones, after the tourney
I like multiple 5s too. MMs Ottocakes?

Anybody want to team with me?(If nathan washington's)
I will if Roby and Tim don't go (they asked first) and depending on my bros status.

We do **** in teams together, would be fun to reunite. <3

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Yeah, we did really freaking well when we teamed (almost exactly) a year ago

i just finished active artwork - samus edition so ill bring that with me to the tournament. not gonna release it for a little while

SKidd

Smash Master
hey you are the guy who posted a big story in smogon about the pokemon championship right??
wat

No, I am not.

btw, I have no idea where where the tourney room is in sfu. little help, maybe???

Bwmat

Smash Ace
There's a link in the first post to a post which describes how to get there.

failing that, asking some passerby how to get to the maggie benson center cafeteria will probably work.

SKidd

Smash Master
Deap don't forget about our Brawl MM, I'll wager $7, since I'm prolly gonna bring like $25 only, which includes the singles entrance fee (Not going for doubles, but will probably show up around that time)

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Deap don't forget about our Brawl MM, I'll wager $7, since I'm prolly gonna bring like $25 only, which includes the singles entrance fee (Not going for doubles, but will probably show up around that time)
dude

I 'LL NEVER FORGET A MM:bee:

brawl players call me "MM guy":)

Metà

Smash Master
Guys, sorry for not posting this earlier, but I have to leave early. Like, I will be gone by 7. I need to take my TV's as well. As for Yakal's TV's, I'm not sure what to do with them. If anyone has a car, they can take care of those TV's when the tournament ends.

I'll do what I can though, like, I might be able to find a space to store the TV's at school.

booshk

Smash Lord
ATTENTION

BUN. will be UNABLE to bring a recording setup. He no longer has the CD and program for his recording setup. if ANYONE IS ABLE TO BRING A RECORDING SETUP IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! SORRY FOR THE VERY URGENT NOTICE.

SKidd

Smash Master
Ggs everyone, nice meeting you all <3

I got Sion first round, then I got pwned by Booshk. Friendlies with various people were realy fun lol
Had to leave early though, someone fill me in on what I missed.
=D, Also, when and where the vids gonna be uploaded?

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
haha skidd you're sooo small! Yo we gotta play more, You're just outside tri-city, right? We'll play <33

GG's everyone, I kinda disappointed in singles against adam, oh well no johns he deserved it.

Doubles was fun
vids vids vids

My Body Is Ready.

edit: paff is hella cute

SKidd

Smash Master
When I was playin you I was barely moving, I was doing way better later lolololol

Sion

Island of Horizon
skidd, you're mad legit. sorry if i seemed like a bit rude or anything, haha.

it'd be so cool if you got more into melee, but i won't force it down your throat. i hope to see you improve if you plan on doing so.

MacKellarTeam1

Smash Cadet
Fun tourni. Did exactly as well as I thought I'd do for my first one. Sorry about leaving early and taking the wii away, my freind had to get to park royal before it closed.

Top Bottom