• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBOT 6 - My first cancled tournament CANCLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Hm I dont wanna bye anyone but I have to now.
you guys had 3ish weeks.
auto advancing now

Round 2 up

GFE

Smash Journeyman
blankvi, host cp on tag ok

EDIT: I SEND TSM VM LAST NIGHT I WAS READY BUT NEVER RESPONDED. SO OK I GET THE LOSS. NP :MAD: HE SHOULD BE IN L-BRACKET

EDIT2: ALSO AT 10:00 AM TODAY HE NEVER RESPONDED, I THINK HE DID IT INTENTIONALLY

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I didn't even know that I was in the winner's round at all. Infact, I don't even remember signing up for this. :p Ah well. So Rip13, I guess I'm facing you in the losers around? Can we fight Today around Midnight (Eastern time)?

I wish I coulda fought against Chaco though. I bet it woulda been fun. I need to message Rip for our match.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
blankvi, host cp on tag ok

EDIT: I SEND TSM VM LAST NIGHT I WAS READY BUT NEVER RESPONDED. SO OK I GET THE LOSS. NP :MAD: HE SHOULD BE IN L-BRACKET

EDIT2: ALSO AT 10:00 AM TODAY HE NEVER RESPONDED, I THINK HE DID IT INTENTIONALLY
Well, I was busy with other tourney stuff and never got a chance to reply. I thought you were offline, so I didn't reply. When I tried to send you a PM, I think I never pressed the send button. I apologize for the inconvience. It wasn't intentional at all . GFE is right, I should've went to losers :(

I beat TSM 2-1
Confirming.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
i beat Thunder of Zeus 2-0
ggs nice falco and rob, but for some reason i thought u would be marth lol

Salem

Smash Champion
So we meet once again Aryman, i'll make sure to give you a quick and very painful death this time.

Or at the least try to anyway. ^_^

Becuase there can only be ONE godly Snake player around here.

LOLZ

[Sarcasm/]

cba

Smash Master
So we meet once again Aryman, i'll make sure to give you a quick and very painful death this time.

Or at the least try to anyway. ^_^

Becuase there can only be ONE godly Snake player around here.

LOLZ

[Sarcasm/]
who?

*wonders*

Salem

Smash Champion
Youre the best snake?

ok now i give you credit for Marth and TL but snake?
I'm getting good with him again, I use to do the most freaking insane things with him back in those days, though now i'm just half as good with him, The Great Old Snake.

I think eventually i'll just master random and call it a day. >_>

Snare

Smash Lord
ill play ya tommorow shadow, just got back and tired as hell T.T

also im addicted to watchmen now, if anyone has a full online comic site pm me >.>

GFE

Smash Journeyman
so this is what you were talking about .... no wonder i always see you having trouble with getting your matches done.
***** ill say when im ready none of that host now ****
are u ready now? cant keep wasting my time like this...... :mad:

Snare

Smash Lord
sorry i couldnt play today shadow, our wireless router is being a tard and going from okay internet to dsl in china internet

edit: post 969 lawls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom