• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBOT 6 - My first cancled tournament CANCLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
You really can't stand losing do you? It is just a game man.

I said first 3 matches warming up... We did that. I got back to menu, asked CP, you didn't complained then, you said luigis mansion, we did, we were playing, you quited, (so actually that match should have count for me but whatever). We played again, I defeated you, and now you start to complain about a timer of 8 min! We were done in about uh, 3-4-5 minutes? So what does a timer of 8 minutes matter?

Hero of Banthum

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
You really can't stand losing do you? It is just a game man.

I said first 3 matches warming up... We did that. I got back to menu, asked CP, you didn't complained then, you said luigis mansion, we did, we were playing, you quited, (so actually that match should have count for me but whatever). We played again, I defeated you, and now you start to complain about a timer of 8 min! We were done in about uh, 3-4-5 minutes? So what does a timer of 8 minutes matter?

Hero of Banthum
I didn't quit. it said lost connection with players or whatever. then you said what? so i thought u quit. and that match with wario and snake lasted 4 minutes about maybe longer, because i was able to use to of his super powered farts. lol. and yes a timer does make a difference. its explained in the rules what happens when time runs out. I thought the first 4 matches were warm ups. you probably could have quit after the warm ups. which is what i thought u did. and then say were starting our matches that way its clear. so far we did one match and i lost that one match.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I didn't quit. it said lost connection with players or whatever. then you said what? so i thought u quit. and that match with wario and snake lasted 4 minutes about maybe longer, because i was able to use to of his super powered farts. lol. and yes a timer does make a difference. its explained in the rules what happens when time runs out. I thought the first 4 matches were warm ups. you probably could have quit after the warm ups. which is what i thought u did. and then say were starting our matches that way its clear. so far we did one match and i lost that one match.
The Wario Waft is Wario's Down Special Move. It becomes more powerful as time passes, ranging from a tiny "poot" to a massive explosion (which has high knockback and damage). It was first revealed in Super Smash Bros. Brawl's first trailer, where the move created a large explosion, complete with a mushroom cloud. It seems that the move cannot have such power in the actual game. When the attack is fully charged, Wario will flash orange. This takes almost 2 full minutes(about 1 minute and 49 seconds).

Two farts... read the end of this.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Both of you, stfu please, you're ruining a usually pleasant OTL browsing experience. Kthx.

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
The Wario Waft is Wario's Down Special Move. It becomes more powerful as time passes, ranging from a tiny "poot" to a massive explosion (which has high knockback and damage). It was first revealed in Super Smash Bros. Brawl's first trailer, where the move created a large explosion, complete with a mushroom cloud. It seems that the move cannot have such power in the actual game. When the attack is fully charged, Wario will flash orange. This takes almost 2 full minutes(about 1 minute and 49 seconds).

Two farts... read the end of this.
Look the point is he won one game officially so far. he still needs to beat me one more time. unless you want to count the Warm up battles which I won with MK & Wario, but since they are warm ups. I know what the wario waft is. i know the time. i just was making a point of the range of time i was using it. Wario Waft can be used strategically i know that. Its like a walking threat. Anyways this is the battle order including the warm ups. Snake Vs. MK.= MK won. MK Vs Wario= Wario won. Snake vs Snake. His snake won. then Mk Vs Snake. Snake won. end of warm up matches. Wario Vs. Snake. Real. Snake Won. 1-0. needs 1 more.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Look the point is he won one game officially so far. he still needs to beat me one more time. unless you want to count the Warm up battles which I won with MK & Wario, but since they are warm ups. I know what the wario waft is. i know the time. i just was making a point of the range of time i was using it. Wario Waft can be used strategically i know that. Its like a walking threat. Anyways this is the battle order including the warm ups. Snake Vs. MK.= MK won. MK Vs Wario= Wario won. Snake vs Snake. His snake won. then Mk Vs Snake. Snake won. end of warm up matches. Wario Vs. Snake. Real. Snake Won. 1-0. needs 1 more.
if you include all matches we both have 2.
Yeah I told him he only needs to beat you once. Just do your match now.
http://reozeotournaments.weebly.com/chatbox.html

He's there.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol this is why I never do warm up matches with my opponent xD

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
$%^&* You are sad, but ok, which one does and which one doesn't count, I think the last one because of that stupid timer ofcourse, I have already hosted it and we can get over it... How sad can people be...

Hero of Banthum

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
I can't get his attention so if you see this HoB. my stage will be battlefield this time.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Wow, 2 new pages of arguing. At least I got a match out of it, updating brackets.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Why am I being subbed for?

Ok I didn't post but you don't have it as starting until tommorow, so I see no reason to post nor did I get any sort of reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom