• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBOT 5- LolStages (FULL!) FINALS! BUNNYMA WINS!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah when's the deadline for this round? If Istud doesn't show up, I'll do the match, considering he advanced due to a DQ.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Lol, maybe being from way different time zones fustrates Alphican. 6 hours differnce right from EST or Central?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am MST. He's all the way in Holland, we're so far apart it's insane.

EDIT: This just in! I CP"d big blue

EDIT: He won 2-1 (yes I won on big blue). That lagg was sick dude, I suicided once each match :(

GFE

Smash Journeyman
im ready, i stud, my internet is laggy today but wee'll do it, + we fight in *F35 & in Shadowfx's Themed one also

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Technically it was 3-0 because you started flying under BattleField and hoping I would kill myself after you had +100% on the last stock. When the game goes over 8 minutes, the person with the higher percentage and lower stock loses. Unfortunately, I didn't think I would need the timer. These are the official rules, and they are designed so that you can't do things like fly under BattleField for 5 minutes trying to lure me to my death. That's not a good way to play and you can't win if you do it. -.-

SR-71

Smash Apprentice
Lol, nice try but i recorded the match, and it didn't go over 7:40 before you killed yourself. I can upload to youtube if you want to c it. And i wasn't even trying to make you kill yourself, i was trying to open up a chance to attack. i only flew across the bottom of the stage like twice cuz i noticed your habit of running to the other side where i could puff-punch you. GG's tho it doesn't matter, you won the set anyway so I don't know why u would say crap like that -.-

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Lol, nice try but i recorded the match, and it didn't go over 7:40 before you killed yourself. I can upload to youtube if you want to c it. And i wasn't even trying to make you kill yourself, i was trying to open up a chance to attack. i only flew across the bottom of the stage like twice cuz i noticed your habit of running to the other side where i could puff-punch you. GG's tho it doesn't matter, you won the set anyway so I don't know why u would say crap like that -.-

Because it was a pretty low thing to do and it irritates me to see it. If you need that long to find an opening, then I suggest you learn to be more confident or maybe change your main so you can't conveniently hover around the whole match and spam puff punch when I aerially approach. I should have just sat there and let you stall.

SR-71

Smash Apprentice
Dude, don't give me that crap, I hate stallers just as much as you, and I wasn't stalling. It's not my fault you couldn't recover. I know you're irritated from losing that game after being way ahead, but don't spread false rumors about me because of it. That's what's really low. If you would have sat there waiting for me to attack (which you DIDN'T), i would have attacked you. If you'll remember, you taunted and I was in your face before you even finished the taunt, and you lost right after that (which is probly why you're pissed enough to accuse me of stalling). Don't assume i would have stalled, because I have better game ethics than that. And I don't lack confidence either, you're the one who sat spamming your projectile. we both know the game was fair.

Barge, in case you're confused by this crap, I lost the set after game 1. I'm just defending the truth cuz i'm not a staller -.-

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Okay, try to get this round done by tommorow guys.
Plenty of time to get 3 matches in.
I will be auto advancing the last person to post.

Next tournament will be official SBR ruleset and everything. Timers, bans everything.

Snare

Smash Lord
editted to only show the link then fmoi, you might want to do the same lol

so barge is this tourney finishing this weekend or next?

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Then I guess you just have a bad habit that prolongs games and makes them boring and stupid. I did too. I use to roll too much.
If you need that long to find an opening, then I suggest you learn to be more confident or maybe change your main so you can't conveniently hover around the whole match and spam puff punch when I aerially approach.
That.

I don't really care anymore, probably because it doesn't matter. I just think that your play-style lacks any sort of finesse and that playing brawl is not waiting for your opponents to taunt or bomb a recovery, you must create those openings for yourself via unpredictability. I will say no more on the subject.

SR-71

Smash Apprentice
woa dude, don't blame the freaking long games on me, in my opinion we're relatively equal. i've been owned before and i've owned ppl before, but we went 3 very long games. i admit you're better, but you're not in a position criticize me, especially after that ******** camping under the platform that you relied on (lol and you talk to me about stallling/unpredictability??) you are the one who sat there waiting for my approaches, especially on jungle japes; and when you got a taste of your own medicine you cried. that's why the game on Rainbow Cruise was more fun, cuz you actually had to move. Just move on; I dont need ur patronizing bullcrap or your hypocritical brawl philosophy either. "I will say no more on the subject" /yellowtyping

Barge

All I want is a custom title
If this little "argument" gets out of hand. Ill have to ask you guys to stop.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Lordofthemorning, sr-71..... its just a game get over it, if you lost just try better next time and hopefully youll do better... if you won hooray for you but you dont need to start criticizing the other person for nonsence..... i mean jeeze you won! just both of you stop rambling on about unimportant,ridculous "gaming tactics" its just a game....

Halaster

Smash Ace
I'm here as well... I see you're offline again though... I'm going to pop back on regularly at hourly intervals (8 EST, 9 EST, etc...) so hopefully I will catch you online at some point.

Top Bottom