• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBOT 5- LolStages (FULL!) FINALS! BUNNYMA WINS!

Rawnie

Smash Champion
if it spamming....it is not. lucario is 50-50 w/ snake. he caan do like 30+ w/ forcepalm only.....but landing the hit is the funny part, especially on bunnyma.
Lol I was playing bunny earlier with Lucario. I got so close but could never win.

cba

Smash Master
trust me. everytime i play bunny he just ***** me. it makes me wanna play MK. lol.
bunnyma has teh tactics.

but at the end of the day im glad that- even if its just pity- bunnyma lets me win 1 match and i feel as if im AZEN or something. lol
but i cant get the feel for snake, mk, G&W, ect. im planning to main G&W but still, its just i dont like abusive characters.

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

Versing LOTM made me realize something about Lucario I need to research. Concocting evil intentions......just kidding. :laugh:

Oh, and cba my good chum, you are better than you think you are. Whenever you have beaten me, it was from your skill, not luck. :laugh: I only wish I was good enough to take pity on my opponents. :)

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
if it spamming....it is not. lucario is 50-50 w/ snake. he caan do like 30+ w/ forcepalm only.....but landing the hit is the funny part, especially on bunnyma.

I know the snake matchup by now, dude. My regular style of aerial juggernaut doesn't work on snake. Counter-camping is seriously the best way to go. I know from experience. The first and second rounds were both very close.

Till next time I guess, bunny. I could have had you on lylat;), toobad I got stuck charging an aura sphere and fell to my death.... that was whack. And now I know to NEVER counterpick Rumble Falls on a Snake. I don't know if I'll ever even have that option again, but yeah.... that didn't work out so well.:p

EDIT: We oughtta do some friendlies some time. It'd probly be a lot more fun than playing Super Smash Brothers Siege.

cba

Smash Master
Versing LOTM made me realize something about Lucario I need to research. Concocting evil intentions......just kidding. :laugh:

Oh, and cba my good chum, you are better than you think you are. Whenever you have beaten me, it was from your skill, not luck. :laugh: I only wish I was good enough to take pity on my opponents. :)
LOL. "words from a friend trying to raise his friends hope up"
and you ARE that good. the only person who i take pity on is on GFE.....and end up getting ***** LMAO.

Excellence

Smash Champion
LMAO i think im sigging this.
Lol. It's true. Peachy is like one of those toys you'd hit as a child. You all know, those inflatable things you punch with the inflated fists. She takes a hell of a lot of abuse and no matter how much you try to hurt her, she keeps popping back up to take more abuse with a sadistic smile.

*Punches a wall.*

Gosh damit, why couldn't that be her face?!

GFE

Smash Journeyman
That sucks....Cba was fighting SHDFEX then i get DQ'd......i told ary i had to do a match w/ RIP13 and he agreed to wait. when im done w/ Rip13 i see aryman "Brawling" someone else. =/

GFE

Smash Journeyman
one big mistake cost me that last match, against Ary, *GFE SAYS* "i cries"
i go for bunneh, go benneh GO!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Congratulations bunnyma@^@(*^@(%@)*%%(@

First time aryman hasn't won my tournament since he joined OTL.

8Bitman

Smash Master
yaaa! good job bunnyma.... hey lets have frien......... MY GOD!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! the torture will never end..... why me....... i would ask for friendlies but i dont want to be mentally scared..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom