• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle me! Arrange battles here.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
im up for a battle but i have no lvl 100s

i battle with 60s to 70s

also it'd be my first online battle so give me a good expierence -_-

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
@commonyoshi
IV battle? what is that? battling with pokemon that have max IVs?
You know what IVs are, right? They make some pokemon stronger than those of the same species, but you cant tell right away when they're at a low level. So people battle each other and set their pokemon all to level 100 and check if a pokemon has high IVs or not. It's rather hard to exlain. Go read a guide somewhere who can explain better than I can.

titus

Smash Journeyman
You know what IVs are, right? They make some pokemon stronger than those of the same species, but you cant tell right away when they're at a low level. So people battle each other and set their pokemon all to level 100 and check if a pokemon has high IVs or not. It's rather hard to exlain. Go read a guide somewhere who can explain better than I can.
Oh, so it's a battle to determine the pokemon's general IV's. that seems rather pointless when you could just use a calculator.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Oh, so it's a battle to determine the pokemon's general IV's. that seems rather pointless when you could just use a calculator.
You use a calculator afterwards. Another way to do it is by using Rare Candies, but I dont have enough to get them to a high enough level.
@commonyoshi
you have AR why don't you just lvl the pokemon with rare candies and use a calculator to get its ivs?
I dont have an Action Replay. I am an advocate of it, i just cant find one because all the 12 year olds ARE TAKING ALL MY ACTION REPLAYS! OH MY GOSH, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR MONTHS!

Anyways... Still need an IV battle. Actually, I'll go for a regular battle too. Just not with people I've already faced since I dont have any new pokemon so it would be kinda boring.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
You use a calculator afterwards. Another way to do it is by using Rare Candies, but I dont have enough to get them to a high enough level.

I dont have an Action Replay. I am an advocate of it, i just cant find one because all the 12 year olds ARE TAKING ALL MY ACTION REPLAYS! OH MY GOSH, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR MONTHS!

Anyways... Still need an IV battle. Actually, I'll go for a regular battle too. Just not with people I've already faced since I dont have any new pokemon so it would be kinda boring.
I'll IV battle you. Got a bunch a Manaphys that need checking.

fluffy

Smash Champion
good game stranga.

though, i would consider removing double team and replacing it with something like mean look.

Icon_of_Sin

Smash Apprentice
Any of you cool cats want to battle with me? I only use lv.50 all rule, so feel free to use any pokemen or tricks you have up your sleeve...you will most likely win. PM me.

FC: 1504-2825-3088
[PBR only]

brdy_

Smash Lord
PM me!! I wanna battle some peepz. I use AR btw... to get legal things... i don't even use "high-OU" pokemon

fluffy

Smash Champion
battle anyone? only pbr though

**EDIT**
actually, i fixed my usb connector in my house so i can battle with my ds. my friend code is 1418 4074 2757. PM me if u want a battle on either.

Zubiri

Smash Rookie
I wanna fight lvl 40-50 my version is crystal. How can the fight proceed with emulators?

fluffy

Smash Champion
lol i dont think you can go on wifi with crystal. i might be wrong again like always though.

im still up for battles peoples!

Zubiri

Smash Rookie
Nop, actually crystal is for gbc so it is obviously not wi-fi. I have the crystal on emulator so maybe someone can fight by emulators.

fluffy

Smash Champion
good game celebi.

i always run cloyster or staraptor as my lead cuz most of my friends start off with ninjask or yanmega haha

**EDIT**
y not just get d/p zubiri

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Wanna battle? (haven´t transferred all pearlpokes yet to diamond so the team might not be too good XD)

Top Bottom