• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle me! Arrange battles here.

Zrt805

Smash Rookie
ill battle you.

if only some people would just check their PMs, i wouldnt spam here so much lol

**EDIT**
Zrt805 don't use sheer cold. not only will it almost never work, its banned in standard play. good games.

**EDIT**
whats with the ubers and fissures? nice try though

yeah..about the ubers, I had just finished stargazer, and i forgot to change my pokemon...lol

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Hey mastermatt, you requested a jolly gible on the SWF thread, but your pm box has been full whenever I've tried to send you one.

Yeah fluffy, my blissey/infernape/tyranitar against your probopass/garchomp/third I never even saw

>_>

EDIT:NVM MM, jsut saw the other thread. I'm gonna probably ev train that one for myself now anyways.. lol

With the choice band on garchomp and using outrage...blissey just couldn't take it XD

fluffy

Smash Champion
that was fun celebi. you've beaten me twice already omg.

sonic, i dont think ive played you yet. i might get on l8r tonight so in case anyone wants a battle...

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'll be on in like 40 min for anyone up for a battle or two. I'm working on one or two pokes to see how I can work them in.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
Who wants to battle me?
i would battle you but your connection was lost last time we battled and i had you beat.... i killed 4 of your pokemon with my weavile.... i think you should give me one win because i was totally going to win that.... i dont have much wins anyhow, so i think i deserve that win...

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
GG Fluffy, I got almost got lucky lol, almsot stalled you there, but I forgot your Garchomp was a girl, or I would've attracted after the toxic >_> only other move was eq so I had to try and stall 'em out.

EDIT: Is it possible for a metagross to be faster than an infernape? I think the shiny metagross i jsut lost to was a hack XD

fluffy

Smash Champion
GG Fluffy, I got almost got lucky lol, almsot stalled you there, but I forgot your Garchomp was a girl, or I would've attracted after the toxic >_> only other move was eq so I had to try and stall 'em out.

EDIT: Is it possible for a metagross to be faster than an infernape? I think the shiny metagross i jsut lost to was a hack XD
yea that was a close game.

metagrosses shouldnt be faster than an infernape...unless they used agility. even then, i doubt itll be faster lol. btw i fought a guy at random and he used a shiny metagross as well so we should totally beat this guy up.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Double Post... crap
EDIT:

MM,
I gave you that win, but I would've won from that point on since that Weavile fainted and I still had mine.... really, I think my Weavile is the only good poke on my team.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm trainin up a garchomp of my own. Maybe metronome, or maybe a berry to prevent confusion after outrage is done... can't decide, any oppinions?

Yeah, no agility, that metagross was most definitely a hack. I want to get a rematch fluffy, maybe tomorrow night?

fluffy

Smash Champion
gg lowradiation8989....

u had me beat.

i will now hide in my basement from defeat.

Top Bottom