• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basic Mafia

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
LEAST LIKELY SCUMMATES FOR RANMARU

Starting with the most obvious, ADUMBRODEUS. If you look at all the posts leading up to Ran's eventually push for the Adum wagon at the end of the Day 1, you'll see a distinct pattern of non-interaction between the two of them. In Ran's #82, he gives Adum "town-vibes" and he specifies that Adum's RVS vote as the reason (see post #84). For the rest of the Day, they don't interact at all, outside of Ran including Adum in various posts asking multiple people for reads.

On its own, you could say that this is pretty good distancing, but that argument completely falls apart at the end of Day 1. Ran was the first to push the Adum wagon, followed quickly by Kary (confirmed town), and Ro Laren. He never gives concrete reasons for the vote (mostly POE).

Ran pushed this wagon on his own when there were more attractive options abounding (Xatres, Ro Laren, Marshy, RR). In a scum!Adum situation, this would be a pretty horrible play to make. Adum had been pretty under the radar all day, and Ran had every reason to push an easy mislynch that could be pinned on someone else. (Mislynching town!Ro could easily be pinned on town!Xatres for a one-two punch).

Ran also made a big show of questioning Adum as if it were some kind of post-mortem and Adum was doomed. He could easily have used a town!Adum flip to show that he had acted reasonably during the lynch and ensured that Adum's thoughts were captured before death.

Of all the possible scummates, this is easily the least likely in my mind.

Next, we come to MARSHY. They're early-game play was very amicable, with sparring RVS votes, discussion on Ro Laren's identity, and Ran giving Marshy town-vibes in #82.

The relationship changed as the Xat v. Ro situation evolved. Marshy pushed Ran for feedback on the interaction, which Ran was reluctant to give. He eventually says its TvNull, with Xat coming off as genuine and Ro coming of as more passive / wishy-washy (#195). In the next post (#196), Ran comes out with and says he's not confident in any scumreads and he feels that "scum are playing it safe."

Marshy pushes again for Ran to give his current reads.

Note: Ran's reluctance here is telling, as he has stated openly that he likes to play very openly with his reads. And yet he was very reluctant to comment when pushed by Marshy.

In #212 - Ran says he's liked aspects of Marshy's play, but his reads aren't fully formed.

By #251, Ran's views on Marshy are changing, and he finally votes Marshy in #255 (with no direct explanation). Marshy countervotes, and in #271, Ran says that Marshy is the one "he most wants gone of his nulls."

Marshy's wagon quickly builds to L-1, but intervention by Kary (who had been on the wagon) kills the momentum.

Marshy then starts getting salty about Ran's play, as Ran's continues to banter and pressure Ro Laren without ever dropping his vote from Marshy. Marshy is eventually part of the wagon to lynches Ran.

The biggest issue with a scum!Marshy scenario should be obvious here. Ran kept Marshy as a town read until Marshy started poking and prodding him, and then very quickly Ran was pushing for Marshy to be killed. In return, Marshy began pointing out inconsistencies in Ran's play and contributed to his lynch.

Neither player had any reason to do this if they were a scumteam. Ran had no motivation to bus scum!Marshy when he did, nor did scum!Marshy have a strong enough reason to attack Ran.

My assessment is, quite simply, that this rivalry developed too naturally over the course of the Day to be faked. It was only through the intervention of Kary - who we know to be town - that Marshy's lynch was stopped.

(More incoming)

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Next we have XATRES.

Early interactions mostly centered around my vote on Maven, which Ran felt was less useful than voting a player. After some back and forth, Ran places his vote on me, with Ro Laren quickly following on. The argument turns into Ro v. Xat, until Marshy starts pushing for Ran to comment. Ran says that he thinks its town!Xat and null!Ro.

Later, in post #213, Ran asks J to comment no Xat v. Ro. He continues to list Xat as a town-lean, but Ro begins sliding into the scum-lean territory.

A side argument between Ro and Ran begins, with Ran defending Xat is #306. The pair banter back and forth for some time without Ran putting a vote on Ro, leading Xatres to eventually list Ran as a possible scummate for scum!Ro.

When Ran begins pushing for an Adum lynch when the Marshy lynch fails, Xat puts on the breaks and stops the momentum. He offers up Ro, Ran, and himself as the best lynch targets for town to gain valuable information.

Eventually, Ran is made the lynch candidate and Xat hammers.

The three big reasons this scumteam is unlikely are these:

1) Xatres halting the Adum wagon, when it had support of Kary (who had stopped the last wagon) would have been completely unnecessary. Adum spent portions of the game largely inactive, so there was a reasonable case to be made for his removal on that basis alone. scum!Xat could have fallen back on that logic (clearing the field of difficult to read players early on) to skirt in the mislynch. Instead, scum!Xat would have had to stop the momentum of a lynch his teammate started and then help push for that teammate's lynch.

2) Xat offering both himself and Ran as lynch candidates. In a pool of Ro, Ran, and Xat, even a random selection would have seriously hurt the scumteam. It would be easier and more effective for scum!Xatres to just bus his partner outright and gain some town cred, if misdirection was the aim.

Ultimately, a Xat/Ran scumteam just doesn't fit with the Day 1 narrative.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Next Least Likely: RED RYU

Ran and RR's interactions early game were few and far between, and mostly consistented of null-reads or asking for general thoughts. They were both on the marshy wagon, and both for similar reasons - wanting Marshy to give more info.

In #304, Ran asks RR for thoughts on his own back-and-forth with Ro Laren.

In #311, RR responds that he has no issue with Ro, but he is wondering what Ran is doing with "his current push." This post comes just after the marshy wagon was losing momentum. Ran and Ro had been going at it, and like Xatres, RR was wondering why Ran hadn't moved his vote to Ro. RR further elaborates on this point in #325.

RR eventually joins the Ran wagon at the end of the Day, helping ensure RR's lynch.

You can take this particular scum-team as Xat/Ran-lite. Their early interactions were amicable, but RR pointed out the same issues Xat did with Ran's interactions with Ro Laren and lynched him for it. The only significant difference here is that RR never came straight out and said he felt Ro and Ran may be a scumteam and he never offered himself as a lynch candidate (nor should he have, as his flip would not have been as useful to town as a Xat flip).

In the end, I find this the most likely of the least likely partners.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
NULL, EVEN AFTER THE TRY-HARD

Vinyl.

Ran gives Vinyl "town vibes" in post #82, and then the pair mostly don't interact for the remainder of Day 1. Ran includes Vinyl in various "give me reads" requests, but overall there's very little to go on.

It is possible, of course, the Vinyl is the "under the radar" scummate who is just trying not to make a splash. But there's really no way to tell, other than pushing Vinyl to start posting more Day 2 and seeing what shakes out.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
MOST LIKELY SCUMMATES FOR RAN

J

In #82, Ran lists J as a null-read.

In #112, J asks Ran to comment on Ro's joining of the Xat wagon.

In #115, Kary asks J why he finds the Xat/Ro interactions interesting, but J declines to answer until he hears back from Ran.

In #119, J asks Ro why he voted for Xatres outside of Ran's early objections.

In #158, Ran pushes J to give his comments on the Ro/Xat interactions.

In #161, J says he has an opinion, but wants more details before sharing them. Ran says that "sounds good"

In #184, J points out that Ro doesn't seem to believe Ran's reads and asks for Ro's read on Ran

In #191, Ran defends his early reads as "vibes" and not full reads

In #212, we finally see Ran commenting on J himself. He says that he likes J pushing for people to chat, even if he's playing his Ro/Xat read too close to the chest. He then asks J to finally comment.

In #231, Kary posts that she disagrees with Ran's assessment J, calling J passive and saying she wants more activity from J.

In #232, J explains that his current playstyle is "shaking off the rust" and states he does not think scum is within Vinyl or Ran

The direct interactions between J and Ran go silent at this point. Obviously we have the marshy wagon, adum wagon, and eventual Ran wagon to follow. When the Ran wagon is finally coming down, J sights arguments made by Ro against Ran as the thing that pushed him over the edge.

My analysis of this particular interaction is difficult. The interactions between J and Ran are certainly different that those with other players. J, more than any other players, seems just as fixated on the Ro/Xat relationship as Ran is, and he directly interfaces with Ran about it.

If we were dealing with scum!J teamed with Ran, you could see their strategy being to leverage a TvT conflict between Ro and Xat into two mislynches, first one, then the other. You could also characterize Ran's read on J as a light version of his interactions with Ro... he had valid criticisms of J's play (continued refusal to comment on a signifant conflict within town) but gave J a pass. This is a weaker argument, I admit, but it's a more plausible to me than many of the other scumteams posted above.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
MOST LIKELY OF THE MOST LIKELY: RO LAREN

The first thing to note right off the bat here, is that when you look at all of Ran's interactions with other players throughout Day 1, the Ro/Xat conflict is all mixed up in it. That's why I proposed a Ro / Ran / Xat lynchpool for Day 1. It would give town a lot of workable info.

During RVS phase, Ro and Ran vote eachother, with Ro specifically mimicing an RVS vote by Marshy.

In #76, Ran asks why Ro RVS'd him and why he mimic marshy.

In #80, Ran gets grumpy that Ro didn't respond. (apparently he saw that Ro was online and viewing the thread)

In #89, Ro tells Ran not to play the stalker card. In response, Ran says his vote on Ro was only to gauge reaction.

In #98, Ro votes for Xatres, using Ran's objections to Xat's vote on Maven as the reasoning.

(see my numerous earlier posts for why I disliked Ro's reasoning)

In #116, Ran says that the only weird thing he sees with Ro's vote is that it only came after Marshy had asked people to vote.

In #184, J suggests that Ro doesn't buy into Ran's reads. Ro says its too early to tell. Ran says his reads were "vibes"

#194 - Ro does an ISO on Ran, says that Ran comes off as trying to look like he's donig stuff, but not really doing stuff

#195 - Ran classifies Xat v Ro as TvNull

#204 - Ro says she doesn't get the point of sharing vibes early on. Asks why Ran "never followed up with RR" (based on my notes, I'm not sure what this is referring to. I may have missed something)

#211 - Ran says it comes down to a disagreement, that he likes to play things very open

#227 - Kary asks Ro why she did an ISO of Ran

#238 - Ro says that the ISO was prompted by J "asking about Ran"

#258/259 - Exchange about Xat, RR, Ro's ISO, and Adum

#260 - Ran asks for reads on J, Kary, and Marshy/ Pressues Ro to use vote

Banter continues 261/262

#263 - Ro votes Ran;

#264 - Ran asks for explanation

#273 - Big post from Ro justifying Ran case; Says Ran is empty, doesn't care about answers to constant questions

#290 - Kary asks Ro who else she thinks is scum besides Ran

#302 - Ran and Ro banter on -- Ran continues to call Ro reactive

#305 - Ro thinks Ran is trying to "hold onto a story" rather than play the game; Says Xat is dishonest; Admits specific posts highilighted by Ran as reactive are as such, but says that doesn't characterize her entire play

#306 - Ran defending Xat to Ro

#328 = Ro wants to know if there are other reasons for Xat to suspect Ran could be scum

At this point, we are getting into the midst of the Adum wagon which Ran started. The important interplay here is this: The wagon starts, gains momentum, and then Xatres steps in to cut it off. Ro then places a vote, with no text, onto Adum 45 minutes before deadline.

Ran is eventually lynched.

At first glance, this pairing seems like a poor scumteam. They sparred pretty much all of Day 1 and in the end, a wagon technically started by Ro against Ran ended in a successful lynch.

The issue, of course, is with Ran's play. Ran pushed the Marshy lynch to L-1, and when it lost momentum, rather than pushing the next wagon onto Ro, with whom he had been sparring constantly and for whom he had an easy ally and fallguy for a mislynch (Xatres), he instead goes after Adum.

Two different players (Xat and RR) had already noted that Ran not putting his money where his mouth is was odd.

Not only that, but even as the momentum for the Adum lynch was being cut off, Ro jumped in and voted Adum herself. When TWO perfectly good lynch candidates (Xat and Ran), with whom she had already publically called liars, were right there for the taking. Xatres had even offered himself up as a sacrificial lamb for town's benefit.

What I think we're seeing here is a scum strategy that when executed well can be very effective, but instead was executed poorly. Ran likely felt like he was safe from being lynched D1, so they didn't mind having Ro vote for him and push his slot hard. Ro, on the other had, already had Xatres on her back and would be in trouble if Ran came on her full force. So we instead we see a half-measure by Ran to show animosity, but one that lacked teeth when it really mattered.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Only Marshy and I were voting Ranmaru. I wanted to lynch Ranmaru, but I would've lynched you over not lynching at all. When I voted you, I thought it was 30 minutes before the deadline (I'm used to EST).
You posted at 11:16. How in the world does a mixed up timezone result in you thinking it was "30 minutes before deadline?"

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You're missing a big issue with a j/ran scum team, you certainly tried to smother but it was J's switch that actually smothered my wagon and turned the momentum to ran.

This is made even more telling by J's refusal to take credit, instead crediting Ro with the lynch for making the case and pushing earlier, making a bus REALLY unlikely.

Ro Laren

Smash Apprentice
#HBC | J #HBC | J
  1. What's your view on Red Ryu? Does anything about Ran's explanations for his Red Ryu read stand out to you?
  2. Why didn't you want anything to taint your decision to vote Ran?
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
  1. What's your view on Marshy?
  2. What's your view on J?

Ro Laren

Smash Apprentice
Xatres and Adum,

I think at first Ranmaru thought that I would be an easy target. I think the way that I responded to his pressure caught him off guard. When he became aware of my experience, he was more hesitant to push me. I think he was also trying to stay distant from me because of my developing suspicions of him. I don't think he was intentionally trying to look like my scum mate until his last post, #375. YesterDay, I thought that this was scumXatres and scumRanmaru corroborating to make it look like I was Ranmaru's mate:

Ran has been putting literally anyone BUT Ro at the top of his lynch pool for awhile now. By the content of his posts, she should be at the top of his list. Instead his vote seems to go to whoever the most viable non-Ro lynch target seems to be at the time.

Keeping her hovering at #2 reads like he wants to lay the groundwork to bus her if need be, but doesn't want to fully commit to it.
I'm giving Ro some space as I don't see scum intent, rather bad play from a player who isn't well adjusted. Yet I'm fine compromising to her after a slot that I don't have a solid bead on, since I'm not that sure on her slot either. I also do not think you should be lynched today at all. Have you even analyzed me on my play instead of simply my interaction with Ro, Bro?
But now I think it was just Ranmaru improvising and taking advantage of Xatres's suspicions.

You posted at 11:16. How in the world does a mixed up timezone result in you thinking it was "30 minutes before deadline?"
The point is that I was in "oh **** deadline!" mode. I logged on while I was sitting at stop lights, and only saw posts from Adum and my two scum reads. There was no response from J. There were no posts from Red Ryu. There was no sign that either of them would be on before the deadline. I didn't even think that I would get home before the deadline. I made a split-second decision to vote Adum, knowing that there was at least enough voiced support for that lynch. I'm not trying to make excuses. I just want you and Adum to understand how I saw it. I really think we should be allies and not adversaries.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Blatently trying to buddy me and xat to try to get us off her, dropping the scumread on xat in reaction to him making a case on her over the thinest of justifications.

The explanation for the vote behavior isn't unbelievable on its own, but the timing's too pat and ran's play around her is too gross for me to count the fact that ran was her primary target in her favor.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
sorry guys. been busy and honestly i find this game to be a bit of a crapshoot due to the lack of ran interactions. i havent been looking forward to digging through crumbs but ima force myself to reread this **** today

i just noticed that adums character is holding a glass of wine. how appropriate for mafia

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Amusingly enough, I'm pretty sure you gave this avatar.

@Ro: what other interpretations do you have for a possible ran/x scum team? Based on ran's interactions.

Ro Laren

Smash Apprentice
Blatently trying to buddy me and xat to try to get us off her, dropping the scumread on xat in reaction to him making a case on her over the thinest of justifications.

The explanation for the vote behavior isn't unbelievable on its own, but the timing's too pat and ran's play around her is too gross for me to count the fact that ran was her primary target in her favor.
I'm not threatened by you or Xatres at all. It's just two of you. I just think that cooperation among townies is the main factor that goes into winning this game. Xatres's lasts few posts were really good. I agree with a lot of it. Even though he came to the wrong conclusion on me, his line of reasoning doesn't look as facetious as I thought. Xatres also pointed out a lot of things that I had forgotten. I had forgotten that Ranmaru town-leaned you during RVS. The way he did it doesn't look like a scum interaction to me. I had doubts about your slot when you continued going after me toDay, but this dismisses them.

I don't really expect for you to accept my olive branch. You've been picking on me since RVS. I don't think I need for you (or Xatres) to accept it either. I just thought it would be nice to work with other players who are at least trying.

Analyze ran's actions, use that to figure out who his scummate might be.
My two suspects at the start of the day were Xatres and J (your opposite!). They were the two reads that stood out to me in Ranmaru's read post. Xatres was the only read Ranmaru had that wasn't a lean or a null. Ranmaru's J read looked really apologetic. It looked like he was trying to tread lightly with it. He talked through the history of his read in a way that he didn't do with his other null reads.

As I said up there, Xatres looks really good from his last few posts. His posts weren't just babble. I was able to follow along with his thinking all the way. The only hiccup he had was coming to the conclusion that I am Ranmaru's scum mate, even though everything he presented on me shows the opposite.

J is my biggest suspect right now. This is just from process of elimination. J hasn't done anything remotely scummy. But there are little things from everyone else that have given me town reads at one point or another. I haven't gotten that from J. I haven't been able to pick up on anything in his play that distinguishes it from being townie and really really smart scum play.

Red Ryu and Vinyl are really unknown. I think there is the potential for scum there too. But a lot of the posts they've made and Ranmaru's interaction with them look townie. Still, I'm not willing to lynch J without exploring the two of them.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
wait a minute

did adum say j is town? if he did where was this?

i remember when i was gonna read this game then went to go see wonder woman with the homie instead lmao

Ro Laren

Smash Apprentice
wait a minute

did adum say j is town? if he did where was this?

i remember when i was gonna read this game then went to go see wonder woman with the homie instead lmao
Here:

Ok, Ran/Ro interaction looks really weird and distancey on retrospect. Well looked weird before, but with a scumflip from ran I'm getting a distancing vibe.

Random marshy jump on by ran right after Kary, makes me decently confident of marshy town.

J and xatres interaction with my wagon makes pretty confident in them being townie.
You're missing a big issue with a j/ran scum team, you certainly tried to smother but it was J's switch that actually smothered my wagon and turned the momentum to ran.

This is made even more telling by J's refusal to take credit, instead crediting Ro with the lynch for making the case and pushing earlier, making a bus REALLY unlikely.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'll be looking at this in between stuff, I was at smash n splash getting wrecked by ESAM on stream.

Where are we at?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J is my biggest suspect right now. This is just from process of elimination. J hasn't done anything remotely scummy. But there are little things from everyone else that have given me town reads at one point or another. I haven't gotten that from J. I haven't been able to pick up on anything in his play that distinguishes it from being townie and really really smart scum play.
Shouldn't you be voting me then instead of voting with me after this post?

And tbqh, I have a very null style of play.

Ro Laren

Smash Apprentice
Heyo. Watcha wanna talk about.
Can you give some thoughts on each player? No matter how small. Who do you think is most likely to be scum?
Shouldn't you be voting me then instead of voting with me after this post?

And tbqh, I have a very null style of play.
As I said in the last line of that post, I'm not willing to vote you without exploring the players who haven't been contributing. Plus you've been defending me and I'd feel like I were betraying you if I voted you without being sure.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
1. My view on Red Ryu is still in the null category. He hasn't really done much as of late this game. The thing that sticks out about him today is his activity policing of Vinyl.

2. I had made up my mind about Ran and how I felt about Adumb and wanted to solidify where my vote would remain for the rest of the day.

Ro Laren

Smash Apprentice
1. My view on Red Ryu is still in the null category. He hasn't really done much as of late this game. The thing that sticks out about him today is his activity policing of Vinyl.

2. I had made up my mind about Ran and how I felt about Adumb and wanted to solidify where my vote would remain for the rest of the day.
Does his activity policing reflect positively or negatively?

But why did you want to solidify it? Was there a strategic reason? I'd think it would be more reasonable to see if the situation had changed or new evidence had presented itself.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hm. Hard to say.

Town leans may go to Marshy and Xat
Null is Adumb and Ro.
Scum lean may be on Ryu or J, but what exactly should I provide to support this?

It's easy to read these posts but hard to make theories or analysis of these things. l'd want ryu to speak more to me first. He can go ahead with his push if it means getting more out of him.

Adumb, All I can tell of ran was his reaching on Xat and Ro. I can't imagine either being scum and I believe they are the least likely to bus.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hm. Hard to say.

Null is Adumb and Ro.
Scum lean may be on Ryu or J, but what exactly should I provide to support this?

It's easy to read these posts but hard to make theories or analysis of these things. l'd want ryu to speak more to me first. He can go ahead with his push if it means getting more out of him.

Adumb, All I can tell of ran was his reaching on Xat and Ro. I can't imagine either being scum and I believe they are the least likely to bus.
What exactly makes you say me or J is scum here?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#HBC | J #HBC | J
  1. What's your view on Red Ryu? Does anything about Ran's explanations for his Red Ryu read stand out to you?
  2. Why didn't you want anything to taint your decision to vote Ran?
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
  1. What's your view on Marshy?
  2. What's your view on J?
More townish-null given that flip, don't think that was a bus from Ran but I am interesting in seeing what he wants for this day right now.

J's Xat vote doesn't make sense to me, I don't see Xatres being scum right now and it seems odd for me to go into that direction. I don't see xat v ran as SvS, not at all. I'm not sure how to feel about J right now.

Ro Laren

Smash Apprentice
Hm. Hard to say.

Null is Adumb and Ro.

Can you express why you lean town for Marshy?

Ro Laren

Smash Apprentice
J's Xatres vote is curious. I just did an ISO and found this (the red):
Morning everyone.

@#HBC | Kary The wagon I was talking about in that post you quoted was actually the wagon on me because I thought I had the most votes at the time even though it seems I was mistaken and tied with Xatres.

I will admit that I am playing more passively, but I would also generate that to the fact that I am also shaking off the rust and trying to remember certain things. I've also calmed down vastly as a person online due to events. My current goal is to garner conversations with people and also see where other heads are at because I do not really have a scum read at this time.

Xatres vs. Ro Laren is boring at it's essence because neither really have anything scummy against them and more so just not the best reasoning initially. If I had to choose out of the two to vote, I would lean Xatres due to his, what seems to be, over-confidence to call Ro Laren scum over something so small. Though, I'm not sold on that being a scum-tell over that of a possible over-zealous tell.

Currently, I am moreso looking at who I like for my town-reads and probably will vote the weakest of my reads if nothing continues to pop up for a scum-tell that I can really bite into. I've got my null-pile that I want to see more things happen from. (Previously stated as Marshy/RR/Adumb) I have some town points for some members of the cast, yet nothing solid.

My gut is telling me that scum for D1 isn't really located in Ranmaru/Vinyl. I'm not really keen on narrowing the lynch to Ro Laren/Xatres because as you said it is looking more TvT. So that just leaves my nulls and you (who I'm not really sure either way at the moment).

At the end of it, the reason I'm not really talking about my reads much is because they are a wash overall. Nothing really insightful nor telling.
Nothing about his play had changed.

#HBC | marshy #HBC | marshy what do you think about J?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
my thoughts atm are like

xatres i was worried about d1 but his big post this dayphase looked good in the sense that i doubt hed pull that **** as scum. im okay with him living past today

vinyl....ugh. i had him as a townlean d1 cuz he just looked like someone who wasnt sure of how to interact with slots. he looked lost in a "im trying to figure out how to play the game" kind of way thats more likely innocent than scum. usually noobscum just throw ****ty scumreads out and hes seemed cautious in a "im playing this at my own pace" way. ima laugh if hes the final scum but i wouldnt lynch him today

ro i had as probably town for his tone. he has also been the only one consistently to give a **** about this game so i laud him for that

that leaves ruy/j/adum

ruy and ran both hopped my wagon d1. ive been wrestling with that cuz its like would a 2 man scumteam really be THAT close to each other in terms of votes? it seems to me an awful strategy but i havent really been townreading ruy outside of that

j looked good to me d1 when he threw out the vinyl read. i think i talked about this before. he says hes a passive player which he is but i expected him to make a bigger post by now. he usually does one of his longass posts summarizing every slots actions and explaining why he reached the conclusion he did

and then theres adum. the only thing going for him that i remember is pushing a ro lynch today. i dont think ro is scum. i SEE the logic behind the ro push but with a gun to my head id guess ro is innocent. when adum is scum he usually just makes sure to pad his pushes with logic to come away scot free should he be wrong. yeah you know what ima vote adum

j tell me why youre voting adum. youve given a lynch pool im wondering if youll expand?

adum tell me why j doesnt bus the **** out of ran d1. i would have. talk to me about ruy plz

theres a lot of analysis floating around ran and his interactions but im not putting much stock in that in general. i just lost a game where ****ty analysis of scum interactions played a huge role and if i was scum i would have bussed ran and expect most players here to have done the same. hell the guy who died was OFF the wagon

vote adum

Maven89

Smash Master
Vote Count

Vinyl (1): Red Ryu

Ro Laren(1): Xatres

Xatres(1): J

Ro Laren(1): Adumbrodeus

Adum(1): Marshy

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is Thursday 11:59pm CT (6/8)

Activity this day has been whack. Not even 2 full pages. Xatres has an excuse and even he takes the time to play the game. Step it up everyone

Last edited:
Top Bottom