• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

barack HUSSEIN obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Link to original post: [drupal=1000]barack HUSSEIN obama[/drupal]

Well, we finally did it. We elected a Muslin President. An insult to the 43 Christian Men who came before. Whether or not you liked past Presidents, you have to admire the fact that they were all Christian. Not a Jew, not a Muslin, not an atheist. America is a CHRISTIAN NATION. Anything else is just downright insulting. If America still exists in 4 years, I have no doubt in my mind that Sarah Palin will defeat Joe Biden, and become President (I say Joe Biden because I expect that Obama will be impeached, resign, or assassinated by then), restoring good Christian faith to the White House/Oval Office.

Never again will we elect a Muslin man to lead the greatest country for Christians. I have some ideas about how we can prevent this, but some have told me they are too radical. I disagree. I already firmly believe that everybody in the world is born as a Christian, but later in life choose to abandon it or pursue another "faith." Although I hate large amounts of government intervention, I think a law should be created that makes it official: every American is born a Christian. Of course, later in life you can be allowed to convert to any "faith" or "religion" that you want, so there's really no difference in that regard. However, it will have to be recorded, so it will be on public record, so everyone can see exactly when and at what age you decided to abandon Christ. If this law existed, Obama would have been born Christian (assuming he was really born in Hawaii, like he says) and would have to convert to Islam later in life. Real Islamic terrorists in the middle east probably wouldn't want to associate with a Christian man, so his Christianity would keep Obama away from these terrorists he pals around with

alex3

Smash Apprentice
nah b mah boy BIGGIE O gunna keep peace in tha D, cuz its so cold in tha d.

Chaco

Never Logs In
*muslim

Sorry that was bugging me.

Yeah the middle name is kinda sketchy, must say.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm assuming this is either a joke, a sarcastic complaint towards someone who has indicated that position, or both, right?

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I really hope this is a joke. If not, you are racist. Besides, not everyone is born a christian, they are too young to even understand the concept of religion, they choose when they are mature enough. So basically, enough of your whining. (with due respect)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well it doesn't change that fact if he'll be a good president or not. I hope he is.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Think of it this way: Inevitably, it's a joke.

Either OP is joking, or OP's views on current events and the world are so utterly skewed that OP himself is a joke.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Golly wowserz.

If this thread is serious, then even more wowserz.

Martel Hammer

Smash Apprentice
Uhm, maybe he IS trying to make a point, by ridiculing all of the people that say Obama is a Muslim. I mean, seriously, because of his middle name? So that's like saying all white people are named Smith or Tom, which is just racist.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
why is being a non christian insulting to america?

i know there are stereotypes for america like its a white country, or w/e.. but thats not true. one of americas strength is that its so diverse! we take pride in our diversity. we are open minded.
even if obama worshipped satan, u cant really use that against him because one of our freedoms in america is we get to believe in whatever the fook we want... religion or anything else.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Am I the only one in this thread who knows that Obama is actually a Christian?
Unless that's EOR's point...
I think everyone knows that. That's part of the reason everyone's talking about whether or not the blog is a joke. I can say, at least, that I know that.

I'm also fairly sure that's Eor's point. It's radically insane as it is and I'm pretty sure Eor is more intelligent than that.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
WTF why the hell does it matter what religion/race/gender our president is? God I hate people in general. LEARN2LOOKPASTEXTERIORS! God, what matters is whether or not they'll be a good president, which I blieve Obama will be.

Some people these days...

DemonFart

Smash Lord
wow Eor, i respect your opinion but i never would've thought about obama like that.

solid is right. you have to not judge a book by its cover (yes i just said that)
we haven't even seen one month into his term for you to be hating him.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
♣ Maybe it's because Muslims are idiotic ragheads who want to cut our heads off if we aren't the same religion as them?

Oh yes, why should we be at war with these nice people?

I'm not agreeing that Obama is Muslim, but use your heads. We're at war with them because of 9/11. ♣

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
♣ Maybe it's because Muslims are idiotic ragheads who want to cut our heads off if we aren't the same religion as them?

I'm not agreeing that Obama is Muslim, but use your heads. We're at war with them because of 9/11. ♣
-_-

No, we're at "war" with the extremist ****tards that wipe their ***** with the Koran. Big difference.

Smooth Criminal

Skrah

Smash Ace
At SlyFox

Yes but can't you see?

Eor, by posting what he posted, is being just like those Muslims!!

Come on! America is made out of people from all over the world, and yet the racism that takes place amazes me.

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
wow, your seriously bashing about obama because hes muslin?? wow way to not look about who and what hes about than being a stereotype judging him based off his religion. obama was the best candidate for this years election. i mean he still had a couple minor issues but had the right amount of goods for the job. ya the past 43 presidents have been christian which was really nice but this time just didnt turn out to be like that.

i thought america if not most of the world moved on with judging people based on their skin/religion, i guess i was wrong. disappointing.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord

And that gives you the right to Stereotype EVERY Muslim as bad.Trust me,All races have dark sides,I'm looking at you Hitler.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Reverent Wright, Blagojevich, Ludacris, and Ayers, not to mention incrimanating photos and reports (the latter I believe to be fake 90% of the time).

The better question is: How not so?
And you're saying Bush didn't, and that other previous presidents that were considered GOOD didn't? God look at Clinton for Christs sake!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
How so?

and even then, him being muslim or whatever race Eor says he is has no importance whatsoever. Passing a law so everyone is born christian? wtf!
Guys. Until Eor says something, do not assume he was serious, as I'm nearly positive he wasn't.

Also, Obama has not done well in his first few days, yes. He's already contradicted himself. This from the New York Times:

The New York Times said:
He barred former lobbyists from working for agencies they had lobbied within the past two years and required them to recuse themselves from issues they had handled during that time.
Yet he hired someone who has done just that, and a senior White House official replied by saying "When you set very tough rules, you need to have a mechanism for the occasional exception."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom