• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Before we go too crazy about Sabi:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Ctoan

Smash Apprentice
So the K Rool fans got "Finest Hour" as their victory song. What could be ours? I'd say Spiral Mountain from Kazooie personally.

MangoTwist

Smash Apprentice
Seeing a lot of Guh-Huh's, but it's actually Gu-Huh. Split-up Pad has it written on the rim
Split-up.png

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Last edited:

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
I don't know about you guys...but I'm playing "sweet victory" if our time comes.

Last edited:

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
I don't know about you guys...but I'm playing "sweet victory" if our time comes.
I'll be playing Sweet Victory not for me, but for all of you.

Never played a Banjo-Kazooie game and frankly don't know a whole lot about the series. But seeing them get in Smash knowing that so many fans have wanted the duo forever like :ultridley::ultkrool:would be magical.

Last edited:

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
You guys are reading way too much into the fake Smash Ball thing wayyy too much.
Yeah, after thinking about it for a little bit, it’s probably nothing, especially considering how Sakurai loves to troll. I still think we could get 2 fighters revealed though. The attention to the Smash Ball was just weird and the video could’ve been filmed anywhere else, but that’s a whole separate tangent.

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
I'll be playing Sweet Victory not for me, but for all of you.

Never played a Banjo-Kazooie game and frankly don't know a whole lot about the series. But seeing them get in Smash knowing that so many fans have wanted the duo forever like :ultridley::ultkrool:would be magical.
If you're able to play the games, do so. Play Kazooie first, then Tooie. The Banjo series is what made the 3D platforming genre worth paying attention to in the first place. Mario 64 proved it could be done; Banjo-Kazooie proved it could be great. I don't think anyone matched the sheer joy of Banjo until Mario Galaxy, honestly.

It really bugs me that it's been so long since every Nintendo kid could be reasonably expected to have played the Banjo games. There's so much good stuff Kids These Days are missing.

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
Haven’t been here for a while, but had to jump back in with all the hype.

If Banjo & Kazooie ended up getting 11 songs like Joker what’s everyone’s wish list?

Here’s my hope:

1) Main Title
2) Spiral Mountain
3) Treasure Trove Cove
4) Freezeezy Peak
5) Gobi’s Valley
6) Click Clock Wood
7) Final Battle
8) Mayhem Temple
9) Half Fire Peak
10) Cloud Cuckooland
11) Final Battle (Tooie)

Some of them being remixes would be cool too.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
REMINDER TO EVERYONE!

It is VERY likely Sabi is going to leak the contents of the Direct over the next couple of days. If or when it does put all spoilers in, well, spoilers. There are some of us here that want to be surprised by the contents of the Direct. Be courteous, be thoughtful. Don't fo spoiling it all willy nilly. Have a Smashing good time.

Last edited:

LogFrog

Smash Apprentice
I know it’s not 11, but a while ago I compiled some tracks I’d like to see for Banjo

Spiral Mountain (New Remix)
Banjo-Kazooie Medley (New Remix)
Final Battle (New Remix)
Banjo-Kazooie Theme (original)
Freezeezy Peak (original)
Mumbo’s Mountain (original)
Mr. Patch (original)
Banjo-Kazooie Rock Theme
Banjo Land Buffoonery
Spiral Mountain Shoutin’ (Nuts & Bolts)
Nutty Acres Action
Testing Times (Nuts & Bolts)
Trial By Jinjo (Nuts & Bolts)
Windy (Conker: Live & Reloaded)

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
I've already posted my list of songs, but I can't remember what it is, no one's going to dig it up, and I probably feel differently today, so...

1. Spiral Mountain
  2. Grunty's Lair
  3. Treasure Trove Cove
  4. Click Clock Wood
  5. Final Battle (Banjo-Kazooie)
  6. Isle o' Hags
  7. Mayahem Temple
  8. Terrydactyland
  9. Hailfire Peaks
  10. Fun n' Games
  11. Showdown Town

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
i've been neutral for the most part about this character, but i came in to say that i'm hoping the rumors are true because these "microsoft wars" i've been seeing on other sites have eaten my patience away and i'd very much take what I believe is the painless outcome of all of this (banjo getting in). i hope you all are able to get what you wanted.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
In reality we will know within the next 24 hours if Banjo is in or not if you aren't trying to avoid Sabi's tweets. But for everyone that is trying to get to Tuesday without being spoiled you are a stronger person then I and I wish you luck.

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
I'm somehow more stressed out now, than I was back when banjo was considered "unlikely".

"We're in the endgame now."
FlusteredSpotlessGoosefish-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Mr. Stagg

Ay ugly! Gimme back my friggen sister!
Don't forget a single green pixel on Lil' Mac's boot during the grinch analysis. Haha
In hindsight I will fully admit that I only wanted the Grinch leak to be true because of Banjo. Now that those very same insiders debunking it are now for Banjo I cannot wait to see how this pans out. I'll be seeing Sabi's leaks when they happen but I will not post here untill Tuesday. Goodbye till then! I shall watch from afar. Never lose faith, never give up!
20190605_023010.jpg

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
If you want to wait till Tuesday to figure out if Banjo is in or not. You might want to leave this thread for the next couple days. Because the very second news comes out that he is confirmed this thread will know. There is only so much putting stuff in spoilers can do to protect you from that and you can still get the general idea from context clues and this thread going 10 pages a minute.

Last edited:

ProjectDream

Smash Apprentice
If you want to wait till Tuesday to figure out if Banjo is in or not. You might want to leave this thread for the next couple days. Because the very second news comes out that he is confirmed this thread will know. There is only so much putting stuff in spoilers can do to protect you from that and you can still get the general idea from context clues and this thread going 10 pages a minute.
Agreed.

From this point onward spoilers are happening and if you're here its by your own admission and fault.

Don't say the thread didn't warn you all.

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
I need all the Banjo news! Inject it into my veins please.

spoilerowl

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I'll join in the chorus just to drive the point home: if you don't want potential spoilers, stay away from this thread until the Direct.

That said, I'm here for the long haul. If the leaks reveal Banjo's in, I'd rather know ahead of time so I can stop stressing. If the leaks reveal Banjo's not in, I'd again rather know ahead of time so I can stop getting my hopes up.

Last edited:

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
I'm staying on this ship whether it sinks or swims. I'm a plumber, so I say bring on the leaks!

I'm not actually a plumber tho

AugustusB

Smash Champion
I was spoiled before and I shall be here for it again!

I do this for my friends who don't want to get spoiled so I can tell them either watch X or don't watch X.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I’ll stick around only to see how it all ends.

I’m only interested in Banjo and want to see what else is shown for other games no spoilers.

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
All I need is a simple Yes or No that he’s officially in Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC Fighter Pass and if he has a game coming to Switch and Xbox

Top Bottom