• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Oh that was Krystal? Man...so weird seeing her in her old design these days.
I agree. I like her Adventures design much better even if some people say it's furry bait. I just think Krystal is a cool character with a cool design, I don't see her as a object of my affection in anyway. Man, I really hate Krystal detractors because they call us Krystal fans horny furries.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
They likely kept the original concept sketches and stuff. They may be similar, but technically are their designs.
That's what I figured. I imagine they still have the source codes for both Dinosaur Planet and Adventures as well.

Edit: The opening cutscene and start of the game is pretty much the same in both versions:

Krystal raids General Scales' ship and their confrontation is pretty much the same.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
If Rare Replay comes to the Switch, how do you want/think they will do it? I don't expect Xbox 360 games to be ported (as the package used an Xbox 360 emulation for them), and so I'd expect games like BK/BT and Perfect Dark to be their original N64 ports. That being said, how would they fill in those spots? Since there are 6 games that wouldn't be included, they could be the Nintendo ones such as DKC 1-3, Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, and Star Fox Adventures, sort of as an almost complete package of what Rare did with Nintendo. But I also don't see Nintendo collaborating with Microsoft on including titles they own, particularly mixing in DK content with M-rated games, even if they are friendly for some stuff. So I could see it going either way, really. Ideally, for me:

1. Jetpac
2. Lunar Jetman
3. Atic Atac
4. Sabre Wulf
5. Underwurlde
6. Knight Lore
7. Gunfright
8. Slalom
9. R.C. Pro-Am
10. Cobra Triangle
11. Snake Rattle 'n' Roll
12. Solar Jetman
13. Digger T. Rock
14. Battletoads
15. R.C. Pro-Am II
16. Battletoads Arcade
17. Donkey Kong Country
18. Donkey Kong Country 2
19. Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
20. Killer Instinct Gold
21. Blast Corps
22. Diddy Kong Racing
23. Banjo-Kazooie
24. Jet Force Gemini
25. Donkey Kong 64
26. Perfect Dark
27. Banjo-Tooie
28. Conker's Bad Fur Day
29. Star Fox Adventures
30. Grabbed by the Ghoulies

Those in bold are the ones that replaced Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Piñata, Jetpac Refuelled, Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. Not sure if Grabbed by the Ghoulies would be included or not, since that was on the original Xbox, but would seem more straightforward to port than most of the Xbox 360 games. Even then, not sure what would replace it, as Goldeneye 007 would still be a licensing nightmare. Still, I like this list. I also would hope they include Banjo & Kazooie's original N64 designs on the box art, even if Nuts & Bolts were included somehow (and I wouldn't be against its inclusion either if they could make it work, it's just N64 Banjo & Kazooie are still my preferred versions of the characters, and Microsoft seems to be recognizing that they are many people's preferred versions more recently.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
If Rare Replay comes to the Switch, how do you want/think they will do it? I don't expect Xbox 360 games to be ported (as the package used an Xbox 360 emulation for them), and so I'd expect games like BK/BT and Perfect Dark to be their original N64 ports. That being said, how would they fill in those spots? Since there are 6 games that wouldn't be included, they could be the Nintendo ones such as DKC 1-3, Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, and Star Fox Adventures, sort of as an almost complete package of what Rare did with Nintendo. But I also don't see Nintendo collaborating with Microsoft on including titles they own, particularly mixing in DK content with M-rated games, even if they are friendly for some stuff. So I could see it going either way, really. Ideally, for me:

1. Jetpac
2. Lunar Jetman
3. Atic Atac
4. Sabre Wulf
5. Underwurlde
6. Knight Lore
7. Gunfright
8. Slalom
9. R.C. Pro-Am
10. Cobra Triangle
11. Snake Rattle 'n' Roll
12. Solar Jetman
13. Digger T. Rock
14. Battletoads
15. R.C. Pro-Am II
16. Battletoads Arcade
17. Donkey Kong Country
18. Donkey Kong Country 2
19. Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
20. Killer Instinct Gold
21. Blast Corps
22. Diddy Kong Racing
23. Banjo-Kazooie
24. Jet Force Gemini
25. Donkey Kong 64
26. Perfect Dark
27. Banjo-Tooie
28. Conker's Bad Fur Day
29. Star Fox Adventures
30. Grabbed by the Ghoulies

Those in bold are the ones that replaced Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Piñata, Jetpac Refuelled, Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. Not sure if Grabbed by the Ghoulies would be included or not, since that was on the original Xbox, but would seem more straightforward to port than most of the Xbox 360 games. Even then, not sure what would replace it, as Goldeneye 007 would still be a licensing nightmare. Still, I like this list. I also would hope they include Banjo & Kazooie's original N64 designs on the box art, even if Nuts & Bolts were included somehow (and I wouldn't be against its inclusion either if they could make it work, it's just N64 Banjo & Kazooie are still my preferred versions of the characters, and Microsoft seems to be recognizing that they are many people's preferred versions more recently.
Pretty much sums up how I and I think most would do a Rare Replay Switch port, Though there's gotta be a way to replace "Ghoulies" to keep it an even 30 and the only ones that I can think of are either with "Grunty"s Revenge" (GBA), Banjo-Pilot (GBA) and Battlemaniacs (SNES), None of these were in the original release of Rare Replay, But I guess they wanted to keep it just console games and they already had Battletoads (Arcade) too.

Still hoping for that rumor of this port to become true or N64 Classic in the future, Man one of these has gotta be happen sometime down the line.

BZocky

Smash Ace
First4Figures has revealed a new statue of Mumbo Jumbo.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Pretty much sums up how I and I think most would do a Rare Replay Switch port, Though there's gotta be a way to replace "Ghoulies" to keep it an even 30 and the only ones that I can think of are either with "Grunty"s Revenge" (GBA), Banjo-Pilot (GBA) and Battlemaniacs (SNES), None of these were in the original release of Rare Replay, But I guess they wanted to keep it just console games and they already had Battletoads (Arcade) too.

Still hoping for that rumor of this port to become true or N64 Classic in the future, Man one of these has gotta be happen sometime down the line.
I thought about including handheld games, however handheld games blown up to fit on a TV often look terrible, which is why it’s rarely done. If any console could do it, it’s the Switch as it could be a handheld only game, but I’ve yet to see old handheld games ported to the Switch like that (could be wrong). So I could understand why they wouldn’t be included, but I could see Grabbed by the Ghoulies included since it was a straight up remaster rather than emulated like the Xbox 360 games.

Those are my realistic hopes. Obviously if they could include the 360 games I’d love that. And pessimistic predictions, I could see many games not included, including the Donkey Kong games, which I feel like would be a missed opportunity for such a collaboration. And I think what we will see, if I were to guess, is these games on a future N64 Nintendo Online app, if they end up doing that, rather than ported in one place. But outside of a full Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie remake N-Sane Trilogy style, I feel like Rare Replay for Switch is the best option.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
I thought about including handheld games, however handheld games blown up to fit on a TV often look terrible, which is why it’s rarely done. If any console could do it, it’s the Switch as it could be a handheld only game, but I’ve yet to see old handheld games ported to the Switch like that (could be wrong). So I could understand why they wouldn’t be included, but I could see Grabbed by the Ghoulies included since it was a straight up remaster rather than emulated like the Xbox 360 games.

Those are my realistic hopes. Obviously if they could include the 360 games I’d love that. And pessimistic predictions, I could see many games not included, including the Donkey Kong games, which I feel like would be a missed opportunity for such a collaboration. And I think what we will see, if I were to guess, is these games on a future N64 Nintendo Online app, if they end up doing that, rather than ported in one place. But outside of a full Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie remake N-Sane Trilogy style, I feel like Rare Replay for Switch is the best option.
I didn't want to include handheld games either, because of the reasons you mentioned, But just wanted throw in a couple of other options to fill in the gap, I personally don't have interest in Ghoulies so I wouldn't miss it if it didn't make the cut, But If (Original) Xbox emulation is giving them trouble on Switch, I wish they can add Goldeneye 007 to the list, But to make it an easier job for them I honestly would just throw in Battlemaniacs (SNES) to make it an even 30 and just call it a day.

Hell I'll even take a neutered port of Rare Replay if I have to as long as it has most of Rare's N64 library.

Last edited:

Banjoisawesome2020

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1171-3129-5434
I agree. I like her Adventures design much better even if some people say it's furry bait. I just think Krystal is a cool character with a cool design, I don't see her as a object of my affection in anyway. Man, I really hate Krystal detractors because they call us Krystal fans horny furries.
I'm not one. She's one of my favorite characters because she's tough, kind and has telepathic powers. I'd love to see another game with just her and Fox on a mission together.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I didn't want to include handheld games either, because of the reasons you mentioned, But just wanted throw in a couple of other options to fill in the gap, I personally don't have interest in Ghoulies so I wouldn't miss it if it didn't make the cut, But If (Original) Xbox emulation is giving them trouble on Switch, I wish they can add Goldeneye 007 to the list, But to make it an easier job for them I honestly would just throw in Battlemaniacs (SNES) to make it an even 30 and just call it a day.

Hell I'll even take a neutered port of Rare Replay if I have to as long as it has most of Rare's N64 library.
Same here. While I’d love to try out some games, even Xbox 360 ones (I’ve heard good things about Viva Piñata), the important ones to me are BK/BT, Diddy Kong Racing, DK64 (which I’ve yet to be able to play), the DKC trilogy, and Conker would be nice but not completely necessary. If those eventually are on Switch, whether in one package or separate, I’m satisfied.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
Same here. While I’d love to try out some games, even Xbox 360 ones (I’ve heard good things about Viva Piñata), the important ones to me are BK/BT, Diddy Kong Racing, DK64 (which I’ve yet to be able to play), the DKC trilogy, and Conker would be nice but not completely necessary. If those eventually are on Switch, whether in one package or separate, I’m satisfied.
I actually still have my copy of Rare Replay when I had an Xbox One ,But sold it a couple of years ago.

While I'm perfectly happy with just my Nintendo Switch, If for whatever reason I do end up getting a Xbox Series X down the line and they don't end up porting it to the Switch then at least I still have my copy just in case if I want to play any Rareware classics, I still have my N64 and almost all of Rare's library, But you get the idea.

I'm still somewhat undecided between the Xbox Series X and PS5 if I ever do decide to buy one, Hell I can see a scenario where I probably get neither, But at the moment I am leaning towards the PS5 which would probably be my default choice because Sony has the advantage when it comes to exclusives, But I personally feel like I have more to gain from owning an Xbox, If Microsoft can come out swinging with some good exclusives and most importantly which would be the deciding "X-Factor" for me personally is if they can successfully revive more of "Rare's" IP's, Especially Banjo-Kazooie, Then I could definitely see myself choosing an Xbox over a Playstation.

But then we have the whole "If Microsoft will port it to Switch" scenario and that makes it even more complicated, But would be happy if they did.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I actually still have my copy of Rare Replay when I had an Xbox One ,But sold it a couple of years ago.

While I'm perfectly happy with just my Nintendo Switch, If for whatever reason I do end up getting a Xbox Series X down the line and they don't end up porting it to the Switch then at least I still have my copy just in case if I want to play any Rareware classics, I still have my N64 and almost all of Rare's library, But you get the idea.

I'm still somewhat undecided between the Xbox Series X and PS5 if I ever do decide to buy one, Hell I can see a scenario where I probably get neither, But at the moment I am leaning towards the PS5 which would probably be my default choice because Sony has the advantage when it comes to exclusives, But I personally feel like I have more to gain from owning an Xbox, If Microsoft can come out swinging with some good exclusives and most importantly which would be the deciding "X-Factor" for me personally is if they can successfully revive more of "Rare's" IP's, Especially Banjo-Kazooie, Then I could definitely see myself choosing an Xbox over a Playstation.

But then we have the whole "If Microsoft will port it to Switch" scenario and that makes it even more complicated, But would be happy if they did.
If Microsoft is able to convince me that they care about the IP that I care about (putting B&K in Smash is a great first step, but as Phil said, that’s an easy deal), then I might consider getting it, particularly the cheaper version as I don’t care about 4K stunning graphics, it could have 360 graphics and I wouldn’t care. All I care about are the games. And outside of wanting to give Psychonauts a try, I don’t care about their exclusive games, and even then a lot are on PC if I do want to try.

If they kept Banjo-Kazooie exclusive and actually did something new like N-Sane trilogy like remakes or a new game, I might consider it but ultimately might stick with just getting an old 360. That’s why if Microsoft wants to get me to buy their games, they’re gonna most likely have to put them on the Switch, or really blow me away in this month.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I'm not one. She's one of my favorite characters because she's tough, kind and has telepathic powers. I'd love to see another game with just her and Fox on a mission together.
I know. I was just stating the fact how I hate Krystal detractors because their only excuse for why Krystal shouldn't be in is because of her design and claiming us Krystal fans are horny furries. Like, Krystal would be a cool character with her magical staff and her telepathic abilities. She would literally be a brand new unique Star Fox rep and the only one that would probably have her whole moveset be based and referenced off of her games. Like with Captain Falcon, Fox's moveset was kind of made up just for Smash Bros. and Krystal would have legit source material to base her moveset from her games unlike Fox, Falco, and Wolf who all have literally 75% of their movesets made up just for Smash.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
If Microsoft is able to convince me that they care about the IP that I care about (putting B&K in Smash is a great first step, but as Phil said, that’s an easy deal), then I might consider getting it, particularly the cheaper version as I don’t care about 4K stunning graphics, it could have 360 graphics and I wouldn’t care. All I care about are the games. And outside of wanting to give Psychonauts a try, I don’t care about their exclusive games, and even then a lot are on PC if I do want to try.

If they kept Banjo-Kazooie exclusive and actually did something new like N-Sane trilogy like remakes or a new game, I might consider it but ultimately might stick with just getting an old 360. That’s why if Microsoft wants to get me to buy their games, they’re gonna most likely have to put them on the Switch, or really blow me away in this month.
Pretty much on the same boat, I really appreciate Phil Spencer and Microsoft willing to play ball and letting Banjo-Kazooie join Super Smash Bros Ultimate, But they really gotta show me how serious they are this generation, The only "Non-Rare" Xbox franchise I'm somewhat interested in is the Halo franchise, But that alone won't get me to buy an Xbox, They really gotta really come out swinging with Rare's IP's and the good news is that they seem to be heading into that direction, Killer Instinct and Rare Replay was a good start last gen and now Battletoads got revived and a lot of rumors are saying that their new homegrown studio, "The Initiative" is working on a Perfect Dark reboot, If they deliver on those fronts and come out with a brand new Banjo-Kazooie game or remaster then I will very likely try to save up and buy an Xbox Series X.

I would consider the cheaper Xbox, But my only gripe with it based on the rumors and judging from Sony's SKU's, It's that it's gonna be a digital only box, I heavily prefer physical as I mentioned before I still have my copy of Rare Replay, Not to mention that I like that it has a 4K Blu-Ray drive if I ever need to use it and the extra power behind the "Xbox Series X" will finally let me take advantage of the 4K tv I have in my living room, But the cheaper model is a great idea if you don't care about power and prefer digital media, Should come in handy to use and access "Xbox Game Pass".

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Pretty much on the same boat, I really appreciate Phil Spencer and Microsoft willing to play ball and letting Banjo-Kazooie join Super Smash Bros Ultimate, But they really gotta show me how serious they are this generation, The only "Non-Rare" Xbox franchise I'm somewhat interested in is the Halo franchise, But that alone won't get me to buy an Xbox, They really gotta really come out swinging with Rare's IP's and the good news is that they seem to be heading into that direction, Killer Instinct and Rare Replay was a good start last gen and now Battletoads got revived and a lot of rumors are saying that their new homegrown studio, "The Initiative" is working on a Perfect Dark reboot, If they deliver on those fronts and come out with a brand new Banjo-Kazooie game or remaster then I will very likely try to save up and buy an Xbox Series X.

I would consider the cheaper Xbox, But my only gripe with it based on the rumors and judging from Sony's SKU's, It's that it's gonna be a digital only box, I heavily prefer physical as I mentioned before I still have my copy of Rare Replay, Not to mention that I like that it has a 4K Blu-Ray drive if I ever need to use it and the extra power behind the "Xbox Series X" will finally let me take advantage of the 4K tv I have in my living room, But the cheaper model is a great idea if you don't care about power and prefer digital media, Should come in handy to use and access "Xbox Game Pass".
Indeed, though ideally those rumors from a while back come to fruition and I can stream Game Pass games on the Switch like they’re doing with phones (Or was it xcloud, I don’t know Microsoft terminology, I think that was the rumor). Would go along way to making my Switch my everything gaming machine (I’m already mostly digital only) and Microsoft still gets my money through a subscription. Perfect scenario, for me.

Last edited:

Banjoisawesome2020

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1171-3129-5434
I know. I was just stating the fact how I hate Krystal detractors because their only excuse for why Krystal shouldn't be in is because of her design and claiming us Krystal fans are horny furries. Like, Krystal would be a cool character with her magical staff and her telepathic abilities. She would literally be a brand new unique Star Fox rep and the only one that would probably have her whole moveset be based and referenced off of her games. Like with Captain Falcon, Fox's moveset was kind of made up just for Smash Bros. and Krystal would have legit source material to base her moveset from her games unlike Fox, Falco, and Wolf who all have literally 75% of their movesets made up just for Smash.
Well, they're stupid. We already got a few animal characters, plus, Nintendo's choice, not theirs.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Well here is a link to the Krystal thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/team-star-fox-call-in-krystal-for-smash.446400/

Welcome to Krystalilization new recruit. ;)

I'm not the thread owner, but I'll inform a moderater like Megadoomer Megadoomer to put you on the support list since the thread owner jordansweeto jordansweeto VERY Rarely pops up on here now and than.
I'd be glad to, though I can't actually seem to find a supporter list - it's not on the first page, at any rate. Still, just posting in the thread should be enough for Banjoisawesome2020 Banjoisawesome2020 to show support.

dlewis53

Smash Lord
So, one of my favorite Youtube channels, Man on the Internet, who's known for making lyric videos/covers of various songs including several video game series, has put out a lyric video for the Gruntilda battle, and it's AMAZING! It's so funny! And here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV-A-P2JP94

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Somewhat unrelated, but the first Donkey Kong Country game was FINALLY confirmed to be coming to the Switch Online service! Now to keep my fingers crossed that the other two games in the series'll be brought back and I'll actually consider buying the subscription!

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Somewhat unrelated, but the first Donkey Kong Country game was FINALLY confirmed to be coming to the Switch Online service! Now to keep my fingers crossed that the other two games in the series'll be brought back and I'll actually consider buying the subscription!
I think this demonstrates Rare Replay will not come with DK games. It’ll either be a straight port if it happens, or more likely, Rare games on N64 Online if that happens. I’d hate to contemplate the worst case scenario of nothing, though, so I’ll hold out hope for one of those two.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
About damn time they put Donkey Kong Country on there, Though I wish it was released in anticipation of a new DK or Country game.

But personally it doesn't do much for me because while I pay for Nintendo Online, I haven't downloaded the NES or SNES app because I already have the "NES and SNES Classic Edition's" and they pretty much have most of the games I'm already on the service and interested in.

But it does kind of suck to know that it's a sign that Nintendo likely won't put Donkey Kong games on a Switch port of Rare Replay (If it happens), Not that my expectations were that high to begin with, But it would have been really nice for that to be a joint project with Nintendo and Microsoft.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I can currently get the game on 3DS VC, so I ain't even mad. Besides, games can be rereleased multiple times with or without a collection.

Pretty rad for The Immortal, of all things, to be brought back though. Also, how come we're not getting Vice: Project Doom over here??

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
About damn time they put Donkey Kong Country on there, Though I wish it was released in anticipation of a new DK or Country game.

But personally it doesn't do much for me because while I pay for Nintendo Online, I haven't downloaded the NES or SNES app because I already have the "NES and SNES Classic Edition's" and they pretty much have most of the games I'm already on the service and interested in.

But it does kind of suck to know that it's a sign that Nintendo likely won't put Donkey Kong games on a Switch port of Rare Replay (If it happens), Not that my expectations were that high to begin with, But it would have been really nice for that to be a joint project with Nintendo and Microsoft.
I really liked the idea of NES/SNES on the go. Unfortunately they went with the separate apps approach, including games mostly in the Nintendo ecosystem. Would have been amazing to have one app that included Nintendo’s back catalogue as well as third party series, like Mega Man. Instead everything’s so separated and inconvenient. Still there’s a novelty of it on the go.

This also made me think what N64 Online would look like if we got it, particularly with the Mario rumors. While the rumors are they are up-res ports, if a N64 Online does happen, I expect them to be remasters, with the port of Mario 64 on N64 Online. Otherwise it doesn’t make sense to have two ports of the same game in separate releases.

Rigumaro

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I was wondering... I went to check the Project Dream discord server and for some reason it vanished from my server list? I don't know if I left it accidentally or something, it's very weird (Or did it get deleted for some reason?). I went to join it again but the invite at the beginning of this thread seems to be expired, and I can't find a newer one. Can anyone give me a working invite? Thanks in advance

JonSmash

Smash Ace
I blame covid-19 for the limited run of amiibo the world is crazy right now

but we should have a hero amiibo 3 pack for the other 3 hero's COME ON NINTENDO TAKE ARE MONEY !

surprised joker didn't get a player 2 amiibo with the school uniform ?

Byleth BETTER get both male & female amiibos ! don't be sexist nintendo ! poor robin & WFT ! (but lucky corin)

A Ultimate Ganondorf & Zelda amiibo should 100% !!! be a thing ! just release them at the same time Z:BOTW2 comes out easy cross marketing & money COME ON NINTENDO ! no reason not too !

I feel so bad for characters like Alf & Koopalings who should of had amiibo back during the smash 4 days :/

and there are plenty of characters in smash who could have player 2 amiibo even if they just do limited releases

Mario has the maker & groom outfit
The diffrent color yoshis
Pikachu libre & notch ear pichu
Dark Link, young link & toon link would be cool
Zero suit samus has that alt outfit ( perfect for prime 4 promotion)
Classic wario outfit
Young Ike alt
Female villager (would sell animal crossing is BIG now on switch)
Wire frame & Hoodie little mac
"Nude" Shulk (should of done it for the HD remake promotion)
Male Inkling
Meta Ridley (also great for prime 4 promotion)

They got a few amiibos they could for smash even if they just do limited supplys for collectors at the very least

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I usually don't care too much about Directs. If they happen, they happen. Don't pray for one every week or month like most people, the only ones I slightly care about is Smash directs and even those is just awaiting for a date for buffs/nerfs, new characters there's not much else I'd want after getting my dream pair in this game but I guess Rayman or Dante would be a neat addition.

Banjoisawesome2020

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1171-3129-5434
I usually don't care too much about Directs. If they happen, they happen. Don't pray for one every week or month like most people, the only ones I slightly care about is Smash directs and even those is just awaiting for a date for buffs/nerfs, new characters there's not much else I'd want after getting my dream pair in this game but I guess Rayman or Dante would be a neat addition.
Don't watch. It was terrible.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I dunno, SMT 3 HD remaster and SMT5 seems like it's one of the better mini directs for fans of the series after waiting years for the latter.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I wanted to come out of my bunker, one, because the Direct turned out to be a nothing burger, but also this.
The thing about other gaming console platforms is we're not able to bring a full Xbox experience on those platforms.
Which is bull. Reading between the lines it sounds like Microsoft went to Nintendo to see if they could put GamePass on Switch—Microsoft wanted the whole nine yards of Xbox stuff like achievements and Nintendo said no. While it’s silly of Nintendo, it’s even more stupid on Spencer’s end. You’re really going to throw out the best way to play Xbox games portability over stupid achievement systems? Nobody wants to use their ****ing phone.

Hope there’s more to it and we see something down the line. But what this article tells me is Spencer and Xbox, despite their olive branches, haven’t learned a ****ing thing.

Edit: My hope is whatever happens Thursday washes away these issues. They have a high bar to hit, though.

Last edited:

JonSmash

Smash Ace
but you already can unlock achevements in minecraft on switch & log in to minecraft on you xbox profile as well as cross play with xbox already

Top Bottom