• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

Dorayaki

Smash Journeyman
Come by and say congratulations. I don't really put Banjo in my wishlist, but am honestly happy for his inclusion Considering his chance has been really obscure since Microsoft so far has not been donig more plans for Banjo series. (yes, while I'm happy with Banjo in Smash, the fact Banjo has not been receiving major spotlights is still not a good thing, hopefully this will be justified soon).

Personally aside from Banjo fans' dream come true, I'm happy to see them hint on Diddy and Banjo's relatinoship as a reference that Banjo was originated from Mario/Diddy universe.

But outside Smash bros, by donig that I would also hope that Nintendo and Rare can also bring back some past characters like Wizpig or Pipsy to the current games to prove that their aquaintances are still part of this series. (of course better if Banjo can be a guest in next Mario Kart like he was in Sonic Racing, but not overexpecting it).

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

I can't still believe this is actually happening.

**** this pessimism. Seriously.

Did you honestly really expect Smash DLC to be announced at Microsoft's event? Furthermore, the leaks never mentioned a new game or ports. They were all about Smash. I'm really not sure what this doom and gloom is about.

Don't throw in the towel just yet. It's not over until it's over.

I have to admit, the Duck Hunt Duo's inclusion seemed more or less set up just for this joke all along.

Last edited:

11th

Smash Apprentice
It has been a long wait -- I may not have been a supporter, but I'm still excited for all of you! Good to see the Rare gang back together.

Congratulations, Banjo & Kazooie~!

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
HE MADE IT! BANJO BROS, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! SAKURAI CAN LITERALLY DO ANYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGG

GrungeMan

Smash Apprentice
Congratulations, Everyone! I had a tear strolling down my cheek throughout the trailer. I'm still feeling every feel. It's a wonderful moment and I went in blind, so seeing Banjo-Kazooie at the end just hit me hard.... Don't even know what to say...

I knew it! I just knew it! <3 <3

Fall 2019 it's going down. Diddy and B&K main Day 1.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I actually have a big write-up in the event that Erdrick (I guess The Hero now) and Banjo-Kazooie were confirmed at E3.

I might need to make some edits to the write-up in light of it being "the Hero".

Congratulations to Dragon Quest and Banjo-Kazooie fans. Your dreams have finally been realized. Ultimate once again lives up to its moniker.

It is my personal hope though that Banjo-Kazooie fans now help move to get Dixie Kong the recognition she deserves in Smash Bros. We shall see though.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
We did it, we did it! We won for sure! I am satisfied with the DLC now! Nothing else is needed to please me!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm literally crying tears of joy I'm so happy I never could have imagined what this would be like I love you all OH MY GOD BANJO-KAZOOIE IS IN SMASH HE'S EVERYTHING THE BREEGUL BLAST IS HIS FORWARD SMASH

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I'm crying… SO HARD… how can you give me banjo and zelda 2020 in a row, HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm feeling a bit weird at the moment, I'm like "I want to watch the Sword and Shield gameplay on treehouse" but then I'm also like "ahhhhh Banjo & Kazooie!!!!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was barely even paying attention to the trailer I was so hysterical
I'm a grown man and I'm crying over a video game character
Smash is the best game ever

Adol Christin

Smash Cadet
Loolz, I was pretty sure that you were all about to die when just Erdrick got revealed.

But man, when I see the DK video starting, I knew it was going to be the one of the biggest emotional lift ever.
Congrats again guys, from an Erdrick Fan.

We're gonna have some beers all together now.

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Let us take a moment to appreciate how perfectly calculated that trailer was. Sakurai knew there was a lot of overlap between the King K. Rool and Banjo-Kazooie fandoms. He knew Steveposters made "Duck Hunt echo" comparisons. And he expects us to believe he doesn't look at online scuttlebutt? We see through your lies, you yummy piece of mancandy, you.

EpicElliot

Smash Apprentice
I AM ****IFNG CRYING RIGHT NOW GUYS A!!!!!!!!! WE DID IT ! I TOLD YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO THANK PJHIL RARE SAKURAI !!!!

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
The trailer really hit me right in the feels. Brought back memories of playing BK1 when I was like 5. Can't wait for Fall to main them

Calane

Smash Ace
Yo, we all made it in together! Just jumped in from the Erdrick thread to congratulate you all!

Congrats, Banjo fans! This Smash is now truly Ultimate!

Last edited:
Top Bottom